Saving Mary Suma's Stalking - for posterity

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Oct 29, 2006.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

You'll like this:

The problem is that Fleet is not a suspect, and then why aren't you discussing Uncle Johnny as well as Fleet? He is the only REAL suspect left that is alive.

Since when does a letter to the editor make one a public figure? Since when does letter writing make one a public figure? AND...just what was the reason Fleet HAD to write all those letter? Could it be..............Krebs? could it be............the libel and slander? Could it be...........YOU????? Fleet was forced to become a name in this case because of you and people like you. I have no doubt, as evidenced by his stance today, that he has no desire to be a public figure, but you and your lunacy just won't allow that to happen.

WELL THEN, what seems to be the problem with calling you Mary Suma and posting the things we know about you and your past, etc.???? YOU made yourself a public figure, by your own standards, Miss Journalist, grass roots reporter. You continue to claim inside knowledge, inside sources, etc. and that makes YOU a public figure and as such, you are open for discussion, including your finances, legal troubles, children, parents, ancestry, where you live, you know, all the things you think it okay to discuss about Fleet White.

So, go tell your lawyer that Miss Public Figure, Mary Suma is being outed on the internet, real name and all! Oh and don't forget WHY you are being discussed as a public figure. You can't have it both ways. What's good for the Whites and THEIR children must also be good enough for the Suma family

Now THAT'S KOSHER!

Keep that in mind BEFORE you start your whining!

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Like it?!

Honey - I LOVED it! Between my Buddies here.....and jameson.....I really don't have to lift a finger anymore!

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Well, well, well (snicker), how sweet is this? little ole mame is getting her comeuppance.

Quick she was to call one of our members a criminal, and all the time she was nothing but a scam artist, herself. What a hoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (!!! just for you, suma scam artist). I can just see the smoke coming out of all her orifices that she's been exposed, and there's not a damn thing she can do about it. IT'S ALL TRUE, and It's All Public Record. Ooooooh, that must really blister her self-described "cute little as$."

At least our member has paid his debt to society, unlike Miss Self-Righteous Hypocrite.

Stick a fork in mame. She's way past well done.

4. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

When someone is this well-done...well...the consistency is like rubber (bounces don'tchaknow) but I guess it still resembles CHICKEN.

5. Watching You

I hear ya', RR. It feels really good, doesn't it. Excuse me while I try to wipe this smirk off my face.

6. RiverRat

Nah, you leave that Smirk right there - you earned it!

Morning, Mame.....and her little Esquire too! :flipper:

7. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Spade, I'm wondering if you might just have the wrong "Suma".

The State of Illinois has a flat 3% income tax. If Suma (or anyone else) owes Illinois $25,851 in taxes for 1997, it means their taxable income would have been $861,700. Hardly the income level Mame would make.

If that amount happens to be 1997 real estate taxes that are owed, in Sagamon County (which is mostly cornfield 200 miles away from Chicago), Mame would have owned a home or farm valued well over 2 million dollars. Again, not a realistic option for Mame.

Are these documents you found available online, and can you post them?

8. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Sounds like you've done your homework, Spade. I wasn't aware Mame lived in Illinois for that long of a time period after the Ramsey crime.

9. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

"$25,851 in unpaid taxes she stiffed them for in 1997"
    Just how much more carefully would you like me to read that line?

10. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Whatever the case, sounds like Mame better get busy and start jumping some really rich dudes!

11. Watching You

There's no statute of limitations on owed taxes, is there? I don't think they can be discharged via bankruptcy, either. Ms. Suma certainly does seem to thumb her nose at authority, doesn't she. Why doesn't that surprise me?

12. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Actually there is. You are correct that bankruptcy does not clear taxes, however, after a lien is placed they expire in 10 years. Maybe that is what she is waiting for! She only has one more year to go.

:floor: :floor: :floor:

13. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I have noted a trend amongst the RST in that they seem to share a common disregard for Law Enforcement! I've questioned this before. As someone who wouldn't even stop on a double yellow line, I simply don't understand it!

14. Watching You

Whoa, really? Even federal and state income taxes? It must have something to do with the lien law, itself. Maybe that's why her stint at that dinky radio station came to such an abrupt halt - perhaps the tax people had caught up with her and were garnishing her wages? I think that if they have got anything from her in those 10 years, the lien is renewed. I read that somewhere, but don't remember where.

15. Watching You

Well, I'm like you, Jayelles. I stop at yellow lights while everyone else rolls through red lights. I think it has something to do with one's experience with LE - I've never had a problem with any law enforcement officer, because I was brought up to respect them. If you're not doing anything wrong or not around anyone who is doing anything wrong, chances are you'll never have have much contact with LE. I've noticed that those who like to cross lines or at least challenge them often have run-ins with the law, and they don't like them because of that.

And, therefore, one might assume that common disregard for LE at the swamp might mean they've had their share of run-ins with the law, themselves because they crossed lines they shouldn't have. Problems with authority - you'll see it with many offenders.

16. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Spade, have you had time to send the information you found regarding Mary Suma to the appropriate law enforcement personnel? Surely they would like to know that Mary Suma is alive and well and posting all over the net at Susan Bennett's Webbsleuths and Topix. She obviously has time to sit on the computer all day and make up malicious stories about innocent people. Wouldn't it be a better use of her time to get a job and start paying some of the back taxes she owes?

Mary Suma's IP number could be traced, and her current residence found. I think LE in Illinois (and maybe a few other places) would be very interested in the information you have provided here.

17. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I have to say, I don't like posting people's personal information to this extent on the forum. I think this would be better done in private. I understand the motivation and appreciate that people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, but I don't much care for threats myself, and so don't like seeing them here, either. I'm very uncomfortable with this. JMO.

18. RiverRat

:punk: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

19. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I understand, Spade. I'm not opposed to shutting mame up. And it's not my forum.

I know they fight dirty. I know they have no honor, in spite of their narcissistic self-image.

But we have had a fairly blurred line we don't often cross on this issue. For obvious reasons.

I guess I'd rather see a link or something to the info, that's all, rather than the posting of it here. I know it's much the same thing, so maybe I'm simply not comfortable with it because I don't want to be like mame nor her cronies. not in the least.

Obviously, others here feel otherwise. No problem. I'm not the forum police, and I'm not trying to be, really, I'm not. I guess I'm just throwing up a flag of caution so we don't become like them.

20. RiverRat

Very good points, KK, and thank you for being protective of the forum. I think that we all wish that we didn't have to fight fire with fire but look where being nice has got us.....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice