Saving Mary Suma's Stalking - for posterity

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Oct 29, 2006.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

KK, I second RR's comments. You have great points and well taken too.

At FFJ I think we all pride ourselves in sticking to the truth and not dragging innocent people through the mud like Mary Suma and Susan Bennet have done in the past.

But sometimes we need to dig deeper for other truths to help stop the lies.

First and foremost, Spade is responsible for his posting. He knows that.

Mary Suma is warming up again. Starting up again. Just think where Suma and Krebs would be if we didn't expose them for the liars that they are.

Yet, even though their lies are well known, Suma continues to her crap. Like Spade said, Suma even accused him and his family of being pedophiles.

Before Suma is allowed to drag the Whites and Spade through the mud AGAIN with her lies someone needs to try and stop her. Legally, without threats. Just stop her with the truth.

If these documents were not available to all of us it would be one thing. But everything Spade posted is available to the public. If Spade would have provided a link to the documents MORE information would have been revealed.

All the documents do is allow us to decide what type of person Suma is. Is she responsible? Trustworthy?

Like RiverRat said, playing nice hasn't gotten stopped the lies. Now, we just need to stick to the truth and expose it no matter where we find it.

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I second Tricia and RR. In any other circumstances, I would be right there with KK, objecting to putting personal information on the forum, but in this case, the ends justify the means.

mame has posted personal information about Spade anywhere she could, and she's been doing so for years. Her purpose has been to discredit him, because he knows so much about the people involved in the JBR case - far more than she'll ever know. Her whole agenda has been to get FW, no matter whose civil or moral rights she has to trample on to get him. She's not given up, she's only gone into hiding a few times after she got trounced royally on the forums. She is dishonest, and nobody has to just sit back and take her continued slander without showing her for the total hippocrite she is.

Suma made herself a public person when she volunteered her name and personal information on the forums. She made herself a public person when she became an advocate for Krebs, a woman with known mental problems, and interviewed her and subsequently offered the taped interviews on the Internet, calling herself a grass-roots reporter. When a person puts forth a self-righteous front, purposely revealing personal information on someone else to achieve her own evil ends, then it's time to stop that person. Suma has caused damage to the Whites and also to Spade. He stopped her cold.

I don't have a problem with it, this time.

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Well, I do believe that people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.... I just wish that the hate-fuelled agenda posting would stop. There is no more evidence pointing to Fleet White than there is pointing to the Ramseys. However, the Ramseys WERE in the house and there is no evidence to place Fleet White there.

IMO, we have two couples - the Ramseys who were/are rich, charismatic, highly litigious, charming and willing to bake cookies for journalists. Then we have the Whites who didn't do the chat show circuit or entertain journalists or sue anyone. Fleet got in a paddy because the case wasbn't being solved and JonBenet's parents weren't going down to the police station for interviews the way he and his family had to. Then we have a bunch of house cleaners in Charlevoix who were no doubt charmed and cookied by the Ramseys and who are eager to go online and say that Fleet was creepy. They say they aren't gossips, but at least one of their membership has been posting a pile of tittle tattle on the Internet .... "He says, she says, I said, she said....."

Then we've got the other gossip about the SS#. Did these people ever contemplate that there could be errors in a computer database???? Heaven forbid! Several years ago, we paid for an Experion listing about ourselves to see what was being held online about us. There were several mistakes which had to be corrected. We were even listed as having stayed at an address in a town where we'd never even been! It's terrifying to think that someday, someone would post that on the Internet as "proof" that we were involved in some heinous crimes when the real culprit was some 17 year old data entry clerk whose mind wasn't on the job!

Why does any of this make Fleet a more likely killer? As far as I can see, there is NOTHING in this man's life which suggests that he would likely throttle a beautiful 6 year old child. ANyone who looked at the Ramseys the wrong way got a letter from Lin Wood - do the FWDIs think he's an easy target because he's ignored their shenanigans? I really wish he'd hire a lawyer to send a few letters out - H*ll I'd donate a few $$s to the fund if he did.

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

24 Hours of Mame Free Fine Listening!!!!

:bowdown: :highfive: :toast: :justice: :genie:

I know that this was not the the Buzz she was looking for... :bee: :bee:

5. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

You and me both, sister.

6. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Mame is an adult. She should have enough common sense to know that kicking a bee hive without protective clothing is going to get her stung. In this case, the hive is entering a public arena--making accusations against others. The protective clothing would be her reputation, prior history, and personal background.

Only a fool goes into battle with so many chinks in their armor. :jester:

7. RiverRat

I spoke too soon........she has awoken.....at topix. She doesn't seem to be in a good mood though. I was really hoping that she was able to catch up on her sleep......but now I am thinking that there is still a METHod to her Madness.

8. RiverRat

jameson
    Member since 5-8-02
    11-09-06, 01:33 PM (EST)

1. "RE: Stupidity on the forums"
    In response to message #0

The BORG is attacking Mame - - and I wonder if Mame and her lawyers really couldn't couldn't go to their servers and make a case for stalking and harrassing. They are really crossing all kinds of line we have NEVER been willing to cross.
    They "justify" the nastiness - - nastiness that even makes some of their own uncomfortable - - by saying... well, here it is...

"Mame is an adult. She should have enough common sense to know that kicking a bee hive without protective clothing is going to get her stung. In this case, the hive is entering a public arena--making accusations against others. The protective clothing would be her reputation, prior history, and personal background. Only a fool goes into battle with so many chinks in their armor."

I don't know if what they are posting is the truth - and I really don't think it matters since it has NOTHING to do with the Ramsey case at all. I don't think we need to know if someone over there has a husband who is a plumber, if someone has a son in prison for rape, if someone has been in a mental ward or treated for STDs. I don't think it matters who has AIDS or a deformed hand or who is into a bit of infidelity. I don't really care who is a dyke, or who .... I am here for case-related discussion. Nothing more.

We are not here to investigate posters or to try to humiliate them on the forums.

WE aren't. The BORG clearly finds that a hard position to take on themselves.

So, to respond to an email - - no, I will not launch a counter attack. It has always been my position that the attacks, usually more myth than truth, don't deserve to be answered. I have been - and will be - unwilling to divide my attentions for something so demeaning.

Those who attack are revealing more about themselves than they are about the people they are making up lies about - - and if there is some truth... well... the fact is that the BORG eat their own young. In time, they may turn on that attacker - - and she may fine herself being treated just as they are treating Mame now.

Remember, Mame was once held in very high esteem in those same quarters where she is now being slandered and libeled.

Karma - - it's all in the Juju.

Back to case."

9. RiverRat

"Those who attack are revealing more about themselves than they are about the people they are making up lies about - - and if there is some truth... well... the fact is that the BORG eat their own young. In time, they may turn on that attacker - - and she may fine herself being treated just as they are treating Mame now."

Apples & Oranges...........Eat Me.

ATTENTION EVERYONE - I have a husband who is a plumber, I have a son in prison for rape, I am someone who has been in a mental ward or treated for STDs. I have AIDS or a deformed hand or I am into a bit of infidelity. I am a dyke, and I am here for case-related discussion. Nothing more.........

But, that's just me.
    :curtsey:

10. RiverRat

She?!

jameson - mame - sources, please! What is with this Attack nonsense? Is that what the kids are calling replies these days? Because someone provided information on what may be a possible motivation for mame firing up the Fleet Machine again?

11. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

12. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Brava Barbara.

13. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Mame and Darnay...LOL. Every once in a while you buy a dozen eggs and don't notice a couple of them are cracked until they begin to rot and stink.

ATTN: FFJ POSTERS!
    It appears Barbara has lost her virginity. Should anyone stumble across it, please return it to her as soon as possible.
    :D

14. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

:floor: Ah, BluesStrat, sometimes you slay me!

Now think, Barbara, where did you have it last? :rolleyes:

15. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

How about cookie, who posts here...and is none other than Judith Phillips, which cookie herself told us.

I haven't seen anyone attacked worse than Judith by jams. Jams has posted many times really awful stuff about Judith, ALL GOSSIP, since none of it was sourced. Jams even attacked Judith's mothering capabilities based on THIS GOSSIP.

NONE OF IT HAD TO DO WITH THE CASE. It was simply spiteful innuendoes and gossip based in malicious intent to discredit Judith. Period.

Isn't that EXACTLY what mame and jams do when they attack Judith and Spade and others when the RST wants to ply their favorite "intruders"?

You see, THAT was my objection to the information on mame: this is exactly the kind of crap the RST is INFAMOUS for doing.

And jams acting all self-righteous when she's done much worse, many times...well how Ramsey of her.

16. Barbara

:floor:

Trying to remember :eek: I have "misplaced" it so many times, I get confused :computer:

17. RiverRat

Nancy Drew
    ISP location: Chicago, IL Reply »
    |Flag for Review 37 min ago
    RR, for the record Fleet White is a suspect in this murder...he has been since day one.

And Spade is known by everyone to have been manipulating this case since day one. Pretty weird, huh?

End of story.

18. Barbara

This is really a very disturbed woman RR.

Speaking of disturbed women, I just noted something (showing my focus when reading anything by Candy) that struck a chord with me after all the discussion over the past few days regarding Fleet White and what he may or may not know, evidentiary or nuance. Notice the careful wording of Lin Wood's quote, as trotted around as support of the Ramseys by the Whites ala RST:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course. The only real "factual" witness/es are The Ramseys. They were the only ones there! You could insert anybody's name into Lin Wood's quote and it would sound like full support of the suspects.

19. shannon1233

shannon1233 Member

Great find Barbara, and here I thought that specialty belonged to the Skank!

20. RiverRat

Mame
    Member since 8-20-06
    11-10-06, 01:51 PM (EST)

60. "RE: Threat of Personal Harm....."
    In response to message #59

Oh dear...
    The natives are restless over yonder. Instead of staying quiet to lessen the blow against Tricia they persist with their personal attacks. That's not too smart...

They must not have a good media attorney. How unfortunate."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice