Saving Mary Suma's Stalking - for posterity

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Oct 29, 2006.

1. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Wake up RR. that one went right past you.
    :wind:

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Mame
    Member since 8-20-06
    11-11-06, 07:54 PM (EST)

3. "RE: Stupidity on the forums"
    In response to message #2

LAST EDITED ON 11-11-06 AT 07:58 PM (EST)

I have no interest in getting involved in Flying Monkey fodder. We've watched them push further and further until they've gone way past anything remotely legal. They're trying to scare me off but it's not working.
    My life, my children, my career and my reputation are all healthy and well. I happen to live far outside the dark corners of their minds. Those dreadful people live in a small world with small minds and small thoughts...if they didn't they would be discussing the Ramsey case.

I love it when I get to them. They look so absolutely ridiculous...first they call me stupid, CRAZY and oh so insignificant. If that's the case why do they spend so damn much energy on me? Why do they lie about me so much? My lawyers love it. I suspect Lin Wood is capturing all their fun to use in court for "context".

Tricia and her crew will never be in the league of Huff and the other well known crime writers and followers. They would never put up with such middle school morons.

Edited to add: They've pushed this so far I've had two lawyers call me offering to help.

Mame
    Member since 8-20-06
    11-11-06, 08:21 PM (EST)

6. "RE: Stupidity on the forums"
    In response to message #5

LAST EDITED ON 11-11-06 AT 08:42 PM (EST)

Well, if he's not a public figure then Santa, Janet, Helgoth, Chris Wolfe, Karr and every other suspect is NOT a public figure.
    Evening look at all you've said about Santa and Janet. For ten years every single possible perp has been trotted through these forums...and discussed ad nauseum. White is no different...except in their minds. It's clear they have NO real contacts in Boulder as they would know what a nut job White is thought to be with every person involved in this case who has come in contact with him. Well, except Steve Thomas.

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Mary Suma wrote:

What a lie. What a lying piece of garbage.

Mary Suma the reason we get so "upset" at you is because you and your little dog have tried to destroy an innocent family. Since the posters at FFJ really take offense when we see idiots lying and smearing good people who did nothing wrong we try and stop it.

You have TWO lawyers who want to take on the Internet. My a$$

4. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

I hope they're two REALLY stupid lawyers who won't pull your credit report, Mame! :floor:

5. RiverRat

Mame
    Member since 8-20-06
    11-12-06, 06:43 AM (EST)

9. "RE: Stupidity on the forums"
    In response to message #8

Don, I couldn't agree more...I have never said White was guilty. I've said he is suspect. You and Eve have dozens and dozens of threads on Santa and Janet. Take a look through the archives at the scores of perps that have come through these forums? This is no different.
    Ashley is absolutely right. Anyone close to that child at the time of the murder is suspect.

6. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Gee, can you get any closer then the three people who were IN THE HOUSE?
    (And these people wonder why we call them morons.)

:moron:

7. RiverRat

"...I have never said White was guilty. I've said he is suspect."

:unreal:

8. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Yeah, well, if mame's so securely picking and choosing between lawyers, maybe she should PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

And now that gutter candy has left the scene, it seems that mame is now claiming that SHE has taken gutter candy's place as the SPOKESPERSON FOR EVERYONE IN BOULDER, INCLUDING LE. I swear, they must be chatty in that town. Around here, LE doesn't spill their guts to just any old windbag who happens to blow in....

9. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

FW is no more a suspect than mame is. Tracey and Lacy are not investigating FW. White is a suspect only in mame's fantasies.

10. RiverRat

I can't get a straight answer from her regarding her pending litigation so I don't think that I can tell you if she is being honest or not.

:floor:

11. Watching You

This is what I think about mame and her litigation -

1. She doesn't have a case
    2. She doesn't have money to hire lawyers
    3. She has a history of threatening posters who challenge her
    4. She has a history that, if she were smart, she would not want coming out.
    5. She risks having the truth come out about her.
    6. She has provided anyone she sues with a defense with her own many libelous posts on the Internet.
    7. No lawyer will take her case without big money up front.
    8. No lawyer will take her case once he finds out about her own posting history.
    9. No lawyer will take her case once he finds out about her involvement with Nancy Krebs and Lee Hill.
    10. No lawyer will take her case once he gets a gander at her financial default history. She would have to have a lot of money up front.
    11. No lawyer will take a case unless there were provable damages and a chance of recovering significant monies for himself and his client.
    12. Fluck mame.

12. RiverRat

I'm sorry, I could barely hear you at the end....could you repeat #12 for me?

:wind:

13. Watching You

I don't want to offend anyone's tender sensibilities, but RR couldn't hear me, so I'll turn up #12.

FLUCK MAME

14. RiverRat

:wyhero:

That's much better.....these eyes are not what they used to be, I thought it said Pluck Mame - which made no sense! Now....I understand.

15. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Don't you pluck chickens?

16. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

What? Are you NOW calling us CHICKEN PLUCKERS? ::shocked2

17. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Well, yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. heymom

heymom Member

That's IT! I'M SUING!!! I have never plucked a chicken in my life, although my hillbilly ancestors were big into chicken plucking. You are ruining my life and causing me disability with your horrible accusations. I'm suing immediately. I think I can get a lawyer, there was one in here a minute ago...oops, sorry, it was a mosquito. Close. Oh well.

19. RiverRat

:hen:

20. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Well shucks ma'am, if ya don't a pluck em, then ya get feathers stuck in yer teeth when ya eat em...bunch of doorstops! (fruitcakes)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice