Saving Mary Suma's Stalking - for posterity

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Oct 29, 2006.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I have offered to help fund the money Nancy needs to be able to speak out under oath.....everyone - please feel free to help Nancy get in front of a judge and jury and speak under oath!

2. Elle

Elle Member

This much I know RR. If you are ever in any trouble, we will stand by you, for sure.

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Mame is co-owner of the Starting Over forum (if you can co-own a free forum that is!). People should ask themselves why she hasn't filled IT with her accusations against Fleet White.

4. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I've asked HER that question several times; but alas, no response

5. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Oh, I'm quite sure Nancy has spent enough time on her knees to be able to finance whatever she needs to speak under oath, although I don't know what money has to do with telling the truth under oath. If not, perhaps the self-righteous mame suma could help her out, since it's been said she has spent quite a bit of time on her own knees. :pray:

I would, however, insist that Nancy Krebs get a mental health examination from a reputable psychiatrist before being allowed to testify. I don't think people who are mentally challenged should be allowed to take the stand. Perhaps the same psychiatrist could throw in a session or two for mame - make it a two-for one.

6. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Excellent point, Jay.

Perhaps Mame is afraid of her OWN forum being sued, but she's not concerned about Topix getting slammed for her libelous slander.

It's like the neighbor's dog taking dump in your yard so they can keep their own place crap-free and smelling nice.

7. Barbara

A perfect analogy!

8. heymom

heymom Member

I've got one of those neighbors! Walks his 2 LARGE labs all over the neighborhood and leaves their "presents" in yards, making no friends as he goes! Of course we have "pooper scooper" laws, but he simply won't cooperate.

9. Watching You

Yea, like my neighbors two little shitzus who like to shitzu in my yard so I step in it when I take my garbage out. Her bigger dog, along with another big dog who lives in the neighborhood, likes to take a dump on my lawn, too. Good thing I love my neighbor and the little chithead chitzus.

10. heymom

heymom Member

I could cope with little dogs - they're like cats, almost - their poop is nothing. But 2 Labs, now, those are piles. Invariably they will use my yard right after we mow. Nice. He's a gem, this guy. If I ever see the dogs actually dumping I will stop and give him a plastic bag, and stay until he uses it. But he walks them early and late, after everyone has left for work and has come home, and most folks don't catch him.

11. Barbara

You guys should be more careful what you talk about on the public forum.

Now everyone knows you both have access to DNA left right on your lawns.

So what? Labs, shmabs, they could have been in Boulder that night. After all, they had as much presence in Boulder as Karr did and HE had HIS DNA tested :abnormal:

:D

I can see the bus rolling now, with the FBI carrying "leashes" :eek:

12. heymom

heymom Member

:floor: Yeah, why not? They are already used to dealing with dog poop anyway, in Boulder. The elected officials are as useless as a pile of dog doo.

13. Watching You

Well, we have our own bus - the B!tchslap Express. We can be ready to roll within the hour, if RR and Sparky get their chit together.

14. Barbara

Well okay then

I've been known to bit**slap with the best of them!

:fight:

15. Watching You

Haha, yep, you fit right in with the rest of us gutter, crack ho b1tches, Barbara, and we're pleased to call you one of us.

16. RiverRat

17. RiverRat

Bump for mame's attorney

Suma claims that she has not read here in months, so this thread is one her attorney needs for my file.

I would be interested in any ISP's from Chicago blow this way, Dear Mods!

18. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Mutha hears you mouse!

19. RiverRat

:bowdown:

FREE CHICAGO!

20. Watching You

It's going to be 60 degrees here today, and I heard Chicago is having a very nice day, as well. But there's supposed to be a big blow, so it will be tough to stay upright. Might have to walk on my knees.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice