Schiller Plans New Documentary for Court TV

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Oct 25, 2005.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Amen! Amennnn! AAAAmen! AAAAAMENNNNN! AAAAAAaaaameeeeeeen!

AmenAMENAMENAMENaaaAAAAMEN!!!

amen

amen

aaaEEEaaaEEEaaaaEEEEaaaAAAMEN!!!

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Is Singular even still around? Howabout Mame is she still around?

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Singular is still sleazing around. Seems like I saw him a month or so on a cable news show. He was an "expert" on something or other. Made a big impression on me as you can tell.

Mame? Rumor has it that mame and Lee H. are going to the James and Tammie Baker school of scams and sex rings. They are going for their Masters I believe.

4. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I think I found Singular :doover:

:mame: Mame Suma is up the road a bit with her leg lifted. I think there may be a :bee: excorting her.

:curse: Oh, and I found Morganism, too.

Let us :pray:

5. Elle

Elle Member

Yes, RiverRat, Lawrence Schiller made a lot of mistakes in his first edition. I hope he does correct them. I had to replace my video of the PMPT movie, and bought a DVD, and in this CD, there's a section where Schiller talks about producing the movie, while the movie runs in the background.

There are times when he gets carried away with himself, and forgets he's supposed to be talking about the actors on the screen. He starts boasting that he was once a photographer, and photographed Ann-Margaret and Marilyn Monroe. He really drones on about these two stars. Pathetic! While you're keen to hear about what he has to say about the action on the screen about a particular scene, he's still yakking about his photography.

6. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Oh my. I hope the dots don't join too. This investigation needs a bit of credibility. There have been enough cowboys sticking their noses in for $$$s as it is.

Didn't Ms Bennett say a while back that she was meeting with a "producer"? Then, as you say, she had her "serious health problems" and since then she has been pretty quiet.

One point though, she did make one post about Schiller benefitting from a copy of Steve Thomas' notes. I wondered if that was a sales pitch? Surely if she was in cahoots with Schiller, she would just contact him directly about information for sale?

7. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Begging bowl is now getting its annual airing...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice