Signs of Deception

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Amber, Nov 29, 2006.

1. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

The 48 Hours one is there!

2. Amber

Amber Member

I know the UK judicial system is different to US one... but why on earth was a private investigator allowed into a LE interview with a potential suspect?

Not only allowed to sit in but also allowed to contribute to the answering of questions...It's beyond my comprehension. :uk:

3. heymom

heymom Member

It was Boulder. It is incomprehensible to anyone except people in Boulder and Colorado. I'm not even sure that it wouldn't have happened just this way in Denver, too.

This is NOT indicative of general LE procedure.

4. heymom

heymom Member

I can't find this - where is it, Punisher?

5. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I found it in red on the right side of the page.

6. heymom

heymom Member

I need a link! Please! I cannot find what you are describing. Not on Statement Analysis OR the JBR Ransom Note Probability site.

7. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

That one

8. Amber

Amber Member

9. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

That's it.

10. heymom

heymom Member

S/he says exactly the same things I've said here - except there's no mention of Patsy closing her eyes as she says, "No," to Tracey's question. That is a HUGE red flag that the person is lying, being deceptive, covering something up. She can't stand to face it herself, closing her eyes, also afraid someone will see the guilt shining through.

Her smile is trying to get across an emotion, a sort of tired exasperation from hearing that question again and again over the years. It's all about them, about how tired they are of explaining to media that they are not guilty of JonBenet's murder. It's not about JonBenet, but about how wearing it is to keep being asked the question.

John's been agreeing physically while disagreeing in speech since the very beginning. He gives himself away, between the nodding head and the Cheshire cat smile. Snake. :scream: :snake: :devil: Bastid.

11. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

He dreams of being a snake.

12. sboyd

sboyd Member

I am reading this "Eyes for Lies" and it is just great. Are these people bizarre or what. What the hell happened that night. They are both in volved. Jeez, it is just the most bizarre, bizarre murder.

These two cannot get enough of the press. That is what I find so bizarre.

Isn't it fascinating how John shakes his head yes while as he is answering the question Did you Kill your daughter? (I want to see this).

I have seen Patsy close her eyes many times when she speaks of John Benet.

13. heymom

heymom Member

I picked up one of John Douglas' books and read some in it this afternoon...there was a story of an 8-year-old girl who was brutally murdered by her aunt's boyfriend. Her mom was incredible. Never left her body, went to the morgue and looked carefully at her daughter's body, had the doctors explain every single injury that she had, even though it was gruesome and horrible. The mom HAD to understand everything that had happened. She didn't leave her daughter laying in the floor and run away, she didn't try to book a flight, she didn't try to get her daughter buried before the law enforcement people had done their work, she didn't refuse to cooperate. Now, granted, this mom wasn't suspected of the crime, but I just thought how different this was from the Ramsey's response to their daughter's murder. They couldn't get out of that house fast enough! Guilty, guilty, guilty.

14. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Douglas sure has a bad memory for a lawman, don't he?

15. sboyd

sboyd Member

Heymom,

A mother is not going to leave her child 20 minutes after finding her. I have said this before - it is going to be more of a Rhett Butler scene and Bonnie. Might not go on as long as that, but it is going to take some patience and kindness before that mother will leave the child.

I realize this is "predicting" the way one should act. HOWEVER, we are talking about a mother and a child and even a father and a child, it is going to take longer than 20 minutes. That is a fact.

16. heymom

heymom Member

On second thought, the Ramseys had been in the same house with JonBenet since before she died, so perhaps by the time they left the house, and her body, they were rather tired of keeping her little body company. Tired of the whole ordeal and so ready to move on with their lives.

The mom that Douglas was describing was a very intense sort of person, determined, with a strong inner character. I don't know that I could have done what she did, going over her 8-year-old daughter's body inch by inch, helping the doctor determine what happened, down to the tiny indentations in the girl's skull. They figured out together that the barrette in her hair had been pushed with such force into her head that it had left impressions in her skull. You see, that is what parents who have lost a child should be helping to do. Absorbing every single bit of detail that they can, talking with law enforcement every single day, racking their brains for any little bit of information that can help.

This mom also wrote a victim's statement to the evil man who killed her daughter and read it in court. I sat in the aisle at the library quietly crying while reading this chapter.

A little girl dies and her parents hire lawyers and hide behind them. They are freakin' guilty.

17. heymom

heymom Member

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ CHA-CHING! $$$$$$$$$$$$$ Oh, the bling of the Ramsey Machine, it's an instant amnesiac.... :tsktsk:

18. sboyd

sboyd Member

Douglas, 15 minutes after Karr surfaced, was being interviewed on tv and he had the audacity to say "I'm getting all kinds of calls from colleagues saying John, you were right". Even I knew Karr had nothing to do with it; what is wrong with Douglas? Why would he put himself out there like that before anything was proven.

19. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

He's a media whore. I'd say that's obvious.

20. heymom

heymom Member

Devil: Sign here.

John Douglas: Do you have a pen?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice