Signs of Deception

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Amber, Nov 29, 2006.

1. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Douglas,

is a fool. I've lost all respect for him and certainly don't trust what he has to say about anything. Media whore is right..

2. Amber

Amber Member

I've asked before and I'll ask again...what sort of spell do the Ramsey's cast over supposedly rational people? It's almost demonic (and I'm not using that word flippantly, I mean it in its true sense).

3. Amber

Amber Member

Patsy Ramsey: “I didn’t do it, John Ramsey didn’t do it, and we didn’t have a clue of anybody who did do it. This child was the most precious thing in my life.â€

That 'didn't' has always bothered me...surely it should be 'don't'.

The anybody is superfluous here too...

Of course the John Ramsey part is obviously weird ....unless she was sorting out two 'johns' in her poor little mind.

The phrase should read

'I didn't do it, John didn't do it and we don't have a clue who did it.'

Actually now that 'have a clue' is also bothering me...:) Second try:

'I didn't do it, John didn't do it, and we don't know who did it'

Don't have a clue? Is her subconscious telling us she gave us a clue?

Besides she immediately tried to throw the spotlight on LHP and Santa and then Fleet and PW...so she 'thought' she had a clue.

See this is what happens when I am the only person on the board during the day, I end up talking to myself and rambling and ..... :banme:

4. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Amber, you are not rambling. And the problem is your "day" is our "night." ;)

Also, Friday nights are usually pretty dead around here because most of us in the guttah get out and party. We're popular that way. At least, that's what we want people to think. Actually, we're busy kicking dust bunnies out from under our beds.

Everything you said about Patsy's statement is true. It's late, or I'd chew the fat with you over what she said, and throw in more examples of where Patsy revealed more linguistically by what she didn't say than what she DID say.

5. Amber

Amber Member

I know, I know :whistle:

Thanks for getting out of bed to answer me :)

6. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

You need to become a vampire. :dracula:

7. heymom

heymom Member

The arrogance of saying "We don't have a clue!" That is a toss-off phrase, an insult when it's turned on someone else, and means you are putting yourself above the person you are addressing. It does give us an idea of how Patsy thinks. I am here to say that NO ONE who was truly concerned about the murder of their child would state things in this way. John's recent appearance on 48 Whores, where he states, "Do you have a lot of evidence, do you have no evidence, do you not like the way we part our hair..." shows this same arrogant attitude.

We are talking about the murder of your child, and you make such a ridiculous statement, as if law enforcement cares about your stupid appearance???

Patsy could have said emphatically, "We don't KNOW who did this," and not sounded arrogant and superior. But both John and Patsy constantly gave their game away in their speech. The problem is, they were and still are beyond justice, in an untouchable category. Until their Maker gets hold of them, that is.

Oh, and the "This child was the most precious thing in my life" is unnecessary in the context unless the premise is untrue and needs to be stated to assuage guilt. It is exactly the opposite. Well, actually, the fact that she refers to JonBenet as a THING makes it partially true.

8. Amber

Amber Member

All good points ;)

Also she avoids using the personal pronoun - as she was being interviewed by herself she should have simply said 'I don't know who did this'. She avoids saying 'I'.

The WE (in her head) she refers to could be her lawyers, PR team, family etc so technically she would be telling the truth.

9. Amber

Amber Member

I thought about it but I'm scared of flying :nervous:

10. heymom

heymom Member

I know exactly what you mean, Amber, and I don't take these things lightly either. If you look at the light in John Ramsey's eyes, it sure isn't angelic, is it? He really gives me a sick feeling, makes my neck fur stand up, you know?? I don't get that feeling watching many people.

11. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Makes the gut churn, eh?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice