Silence of the Lambs Revisited.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jul 11, 2006.

1. Thor

Thor Active Member

Hi Show, missed you darlin!!!!!!

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

OK, I told you...somewhere in the last 10,000 posts...that perhaps what had jams holding back the swampsters from throwing gutter candy out on her tush was the Smit depo.

Oh, gutter candy cackled and wheezed NO! ANYBODY can get that Smit depo for $2000. Jams backed her up. Of course, hurling many insults at our stupidity.. So Tricia and I went on a journey far and wide to get that depo, per gutter candy's and jams' instructions. But alas. They were LYING. hahaha Can you believe it?

Well...yeah...it's what they do, after all. Like jams continued flat out lies about the evidence of prior molestation. But I digress....

As for Smit's depo, I went after it as much as anything to prove they were lying. Turned out the depo is firmly under the BLANKET SEAL of the law suit in Judge Carnes' court, and Wood has the court reporter who took the depo bought and paid for...literally. They said point blank they could only sell us a copy if Wood gave them permission. Wood said no, no way, no how, under no circumstances. Go figure.... :floor:

Since we know Darnay didn't pay for some of his own depositions, perhaps he never got a copy of Smit's depo. For all we know, it's never been transcribed. The court reporter won't transcribe it without having his/her fee paid.

Which brings me to these posts, which I am basically gloating over. It turns out I might have been somewhat short-sighted myself. Seems the depo jams is salivating over is FLEET WHITE'S. Yes, I might have gotten the players wrong, but I think I got the gist of the relationship right:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I rest my case.

3. koldkase

And if this doesn't get gutter candy a serious rap on the knuckles, then she must be stringing jams along like a professional con. Because gutter candy is a hair away from christening the swamp...GUTTER DEUX:

4. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

KoldKase,

As usual you are 100 percent correct.

I spoke with the company that has Smit's depo. The woman told me she had to get Wood's permission to sell it to me. I am assuming for 2 grand which I would have paid.

She called me back and said Wood said no way. LOL. Shocker huh?

Now, here is what I think happened in Fleet White's case. I am only guessing.

White wants to keep his testimony pure. He told the truth in the grand jury but saw this other case as a tabloid scandal. He didn't want what he knows to be made public. So he just couldn't "remember" when it came time for his depo.

In doing so I don't think he has hurt his credibility. I think if he ever does testify in a real criminal trial in the Ramsey case he can explain the media circus surrounding the case and what a dingbat Darnay was. Now, White would face perjury charges. No doubt.

With this case how could anyone really fault White for trying to keep his testimony from showing up in a tabloid. Which is exactly where it would have ended up.

5. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Fleet White is the only person in this case to have spent time in jail. I doubt facing perjury charges is going to make him bat an eye if it keeps his testimony pure and I agree, I don't think it has hurt his credibility in the least. He doesn't strike me as a man who can be bought or backed into a corner especially when it comes to seeing justice served for a six year old girl.

6. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

There has never been any doubt in my mind that jameson has been courting Candy (albeit with clenched teeth on occasion) and that she has warned her followers to do likewise. There has never been any doubt in my mind that all of this DUPLICITY has been in order to get hold of something that Candy has access to/knows.

Candy probably knows this and she also probably knows that the minute she succumbs and hands over what she knows/has access to ... she will be DROPPED like a hot brick from jameson's forum. They don't want Candy - they detest Candy! They are using her for what they think they can get from her! Everyone can see it!

The rest of us are happy that Candy is posting there - along with Evening2, Jeff Johnson, Bill Salisbury - because it means she isn't posting on any of the forums we are posting on! I've seen many posts over the years where others have offered to pay her membership at jamesons - just to get her to move there! jameson gave her free membership and it saved us $50!

Candy has a sense of power and it's important to her. Let's face it, she doesn't appear to have much else and to all intents and purposes, she's rather a sad and solitary figure. She has no friends or supporters online and is banned from most of the other forums. There is no way she's going to part with her documents if it will mean the end of her reign of power over yonder! jameson is playing a game with Candy, but Candy knows it and is playing a game back. Difference is - Candy is winning :) She's got the documents and as long as she doesn't share them, she's got a safe place to post where she can say what she wants with impunity.

7. Jayelles

The other thing is... jameson has thrown down the gauntlet to Candy to send her the documents anonymously....

That is now a matter of record.

If jameson does get her hands on the documents and leaks them - Candy will be the prime suspect for supplying them! She can deny it, but there's plenty of proof of candy's lies on the Internet so who would believe her denials?

Perhaps jameson is being the more cunning of the two here after all? She could leak the documents and frame BORG Candy (whom she detests after all).

If she did, who would run to Candy's defence? She has alienated everyone.

8. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Whatever else Candy may be, she is no fool when it comes to Jameson. There are many years of posts of Candy accusing Jameson of stealing her stuff among other complaints about Jameson.

Candy may give her bits and pieces, but will always hold back. While they are getting along, in NO WAY is Jameson allowing her there without a reason. NO WAY does Candy NOT know this.

The minute Candy is no longer of use to Jameson, she will be banned. Since Candy has no place else to go (at least among the forums she is comfortable in), Candy will always hold back just a little something

However, with Evening 2 and OEJ seemingly the new bosses at the swamp, Candy may just lose her patience with them before Jameson does.

These guys are even kicking out their own with their viciousness

9. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I am sitting here chuckling--you know, I think, twenty years from now, there will still be threads here complaining about Candy! It's comforting that some things will never change!

10. Jayelles

Candy says she hasn't got Fleet's depo. Hmmm.

If she really hasn't got the depo, then her days of usefulness at jameson's could be numbered.....

OTOH, this could be a double bluff.... (heh heh) Candy *says* she hasn't got the depo... then jameson suddenly receives the depo from an anonymous source ... which of course *couldn't* be Candy... since Candy says she hasn't got it.....yada yada

LOL

Who cares about Fleet White's depo? I most certainly don't!

11. Jayelles

We might not be. Candy might change and become as sweet as her name.... must go - a pig just flew into my window.

12. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

13. sboyd

sboyd Member

You make me laugh out loud.

14. Jayelles

Candy says the NE have published a story about JonBenet's Dad to wed again and she says it is just a *story*.

I guess he turned her down....

15. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Perhaps jams got to him first?

16. Jayelles

...and he's joined a monastery...?

17. Watching You

Wouldn't you?

18. Watching You

19. Jayelles

Whew:-

So it wasn't for Jonbenet?

20. koldkase

Yeah, you're so right, BobC. Some things never do change.

Like you.

Let me tell you something that will be just some little joke to you. Maybe you already know the punchline, you're so clever. Me, I'm just a dumbass who hates to see a child murdered and our justice system sold to the highest bidder. so go ahead and have a great chuckle on me.

Years ago, I was new to the forums. I posted at CS. I had no allies. I had no buddy system and was a babe in the woods. I had no idea how mean and hateful people were on the forums. But gutter candy popped my cherry. For whatever reason she deemed worthy--the same reason she targets so many people now with her special brand of vitriol, she targeted me for a hate campaign that spanned forums and years. How did the "gutter" nonsense start? Gutter candy coined the term to describe ME, that's how. Exasperated with her insane hate, I finally just embraced it as a joke. So did others who suddenly found themselves being accused of things they never did or said, some because they might once have commented on something I wrote, or used a document I provided to make an argument which I had no part in. There it would come: my hat dragged into another forum where I didn't post, accused of lying, stealing, murdering babies, whatever awful thing gutter candy could think of to attack me. Jayelles became a target for simply commenting to another poster that I'd said so and so about the enhanced 911 call being played on Geraldo. Bingo! Synapses fired and Jayelles has forever been relegated to gutter gossip lying truth murderer!

I was not the first survivor of gutter candy's hate, it turned out. I was once contacted by a woman who told me a story exactly like my own, that gutter candy had driven her off of CS in the same way, shortly before I came online. That person informed me that she was the poster Sylvania, at the old FlameSleuths. Oh, did she hate gutter candy. The bad news is that because gutter candy attacked me all the time then, someone at FS once called Sylvania "MJenn," and Sylvania never corrected her. I didn't know this until years later, when I stumbled upon it while arguing with those posters who had crashed another private forum set up by River at WS. Then I understood that gutter candy also thought that was me. It was not. I posted about 3 times on FS when I first joined the forums, and then deleted them and never posted again until that happened with River's forum, and didn't read much there unless someone would mention something. So thanks, Sylvania, you're as bad as she is, IMO. You let me take the fall for your own vicious hate. Nice. Now here's a little payback. Sylvania was the poster Rhea at CS.

So I have gotten it coming and going from the horror of a human being that is gutter candy. Back when I first joined the forums and was singled out by gutter candy, NO ONE came to my defense. No, it was much more likely that in gutter candy's hysterical attacks on me, she'd get SUPPORT from the most unlikely sources. Well, if gutter candy is adept at anything, as you are all discussing now, she knows HOW TO PLAY PEOPLE. She always brown-nosed the right people, and they let her get away with anything.

It wasn't until her hate became so pervasive that she began attacking other posters in the same vein that people began to notice she was so unstable. Then her diseased rants against me began to turn back on her. Well, that's a lesson she never learned, isn't it? Dig a grave for someone else, dig one for yourself.

But let me tell you what hurt me the most in all these years, something I've tried to let go...because it's nothing...to anyone else, anyway.

Way back when I was so new to all this, when I was just trying to make my way among the craziness of the forums to learn what I could about who murdered a child and why they got away with it, I loved CS. Then gutter candy became obsessed with me...and I did not have a clue why. She dogged my every post. She didn't respond or debate, she did just what she does now: she attacked. Relentlessly, she insulted me and accused me of things that she'd get all mixed up in her mind. I tried to reason with her for a time, but it didn't take long for me to see logic had nothing to do with whatever was going on in her personality disorder. So I just adapted and tried to fend off her attacks as best I could. She was so revered by others because of what she "brought" to the discussions, links to news items, things she probably got fed by her then mentor--that Globe reporter she turned on eventually, and the stuff she managed to get from people like Spade, whom she later stabbed in the back as many times as her wicked tongue could manage it. She'd been around longer. She had friends. Like you, BobC. And Skydog.

So one day, she started in on me, and she was full blown distortion and confusion, accusing me of saying something I did not say. I defended myself. She lied over and over. I posted the actual post of mine she'd managed to get all garbled in her mind, proving she was wrong. She implored other posters to send "the post" to her she KNEW said what she thought it said. No one did, because it didn't exist. But that didn't stop her. On and on and on it went.

Until you and Skydog showed up, BobC. And what did the two of you say? You said you didn't know the details of what the fight was over, but you knew gutter candy never lied.

That still hurts to this day. I did not lie, and I think gutter candy is now revealed for who she really is--an unapologetic liar who has no respect for others, unless they serve her self-promoting agenda.

I don't know what you would have people do, BobC. Whatever bond you have with her, you don't appear to me to be totally blind. Yet you expect us to just ignore the constant personal attacks on us by this woman? Praise her for them? Because you like her so much?

But you do make a point. It really is silly to even be on the forums anymore. You may love the child killer who is now lying beside her victim, but not me. I'll give her credit for turning a child murder into a career promotion to instant celebrity, but that's it. And I can't stop the thought in my head that I really do not want to give any more of my time to the dysfunctional Ramsey family.

Nor the gutter candys of the forums.

And for the same reason: they're an insult to all that is good in the world. Stand in their darkness long enough...and you become changed, as well.

Me, I'm sick of it all. Sick of waiting around for anything like the truth to come out in this murder. As we can all now see, it's not going to happen. It's going in the opposite direction. Every year, we've seen more and more lies and disinformation vomited into every media available. Patsy's death has done nothing but just what she wanted it to do: PITY PATSY PARTY. Well, I don't pity Patsy. I pity the victims of Patsy Ramsey. And their numbers are huge. She unleashed far more evil and hurt than she ever helped anyone in her self-serving martyrdom campaign.

As usual, money wins. JonBenet is just another dead child to them, and nobody anywhere who should be doing so is witnessing for her. They're all bought and paid for by the very people who murdered her and buried her life and death as deeply as possible. They don't have the courage or character to care about the truth and the child who lost her life to cover it up. That kind of courage was only embodied by Steve Thomas, and he did all he could do against such power. But his book stands as a testiment to JonBenet's story. He's the only one in the justice system who ever spoke the truth for her.

And that's the story history will remember.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice