Silence of the Lambs Revisited.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jul 11, 2006.

1. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

For me, it's like capturing two scorpions in a bottle and watching them go at it!

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Oh I missed this one:-

(jameson to Candy)

What a change of tune within a few days of Candy posting:-

What a change! No coincidence though.

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

You're right, Punisher, it's too fugly women mud-wrestling.

However, I think they enjoy it. And here's why.

I think gutter candy does bring something to the swamp: her constant attacks on BORG. She is BORG, but she's also got a serious personality disorder. So she kills two birds with one stone: she discredits BORG with her clearly stupid posts, AND she insults us in the bargain.

But I see a third benefit for the swampsters. Gutter candy is good box office. She provides quite a bit of traffic at the swamp. Remember how dead the swamp was before gutter candy and the public forum?We were struggling here to be interested in any of this anymore. But bingo! Put one WORLD-CLASS FOOL on display, they've got a show! Barnum and Bailey has NOTHING on the swamp. We go there all the time and then bring the insanity back here to laugh at. Well, how can we not? It's like the latest episode of As The Swamp Turns. Where on earth can you get this kind of entertainment? It's like having a window into a mental ward. The study of human behavior alone is worth it. I've thought of going back to school and getting my masters in psychology: especially personality disorders. It'd be a walk in the park. All the research you could possibly need on one website. Heck, I could get my doctorate!

But gutter candy did tip her hand with the Smit and White depos. She was so eager to diss us, she led us right to it: she doesn't have it and doesn't have the means to get it. She won't pay $2000 for it, even if she did get the judge to overrule any objections from White or Smit that their depos not be removed from the blanket of the seal on the case in Carne's court.

I doubt jams is going to send gutter candy packing, though. Notice, she said she'd DELETE gutter candy's posts, but she NEVAH said she'd ban her. hahaha Two birds of a feather. They're soul mates. They have an understanding. Like you said, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. WE'RE the enemy for jams and gutter candy.

But we all win. We love gutter candy at the swamp. Perfect bliss.

4. Jayelles

One of life's little mysteries....

Why is it that there's a bunch of hats over at jamesons who ONLY post when jameson is around? To amuse myself, I've been keeping track of them for several months and they never let me down....

Let's see if things change after this post :D

5. Elle

Elle Member

Could be Jams herself, Jay - right?
    :parrot: :reporter: :pirate: :google: :mears: :jester:
    "Lady of the Hats"

6. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Surely not Lilac, Nosam and One eyed Jack are Jams??????????????

Oh tell me it ain't so...........my bet was they were Candy.

7. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Ummm, didn't we just hear something in the news about hats and Patsy's sister?

:angel:
    RR

8. Jayelles

Nope - none of them :)

There are about 3/4 posters who only ever post when jameson is around for a reasonable length of time. She can go for many days without posting and then she might make a few posts and disappear again but every so often, she comes on and spends longer bumping up threads, starting new threads, archiving old threads and it is only during THESE periods that certain hats appear.

It's really funny. Of course it could be that these hats are genuine and are just jameson groupies .... or .... ROFL!

The pattern is there - I have the "who's onlines" to prove it. What will be fascinating now is whether that pattern now changes (i.e. after jameson reads this).

9. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I have always taken note that whenever a thread is going south for the RST with actual facts and good points, Jameson and/or Jameson :) will come on and create a flurry of new threads to put the thread that looks bad for the Ramseys as far down to the bottom as possible and will keep posting until the thread either disappears on the next page or down to the bottom where it will be forgotten and replaced by inane posts.

All tactics, all the time

10. Elle

Elle Member

So when do we find out. Jay? Jameson must hate you, you're just a cheeky wee thing! :)

11. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

Okay, back to the part about Candy liking the guy posters (shudder)...since no one else asked it, I must now ask the obvious.

BobC, are you a Catholic male? Perhaps you are the object of someone demented's somewhat affection...all on the sly and in her mind, of course. That could be why she gets along so well with you.

It would make me wonder. I have been really wary about meeting anyone that I encounter on the Web. Too many Internuts out there. I would neither like to meet one nor to be misconstrued as being one.

I have met a couple of sane posters face to face in the "out there", and it was a pleasure. That being said, it was someone who is not a nut (times the number of not a nuts that I met with). I personally do not want to be calling forum posters if at all possible as I wouldn't want to "creep out" anyone by the mere fact of them receiving such a call.

See? The head shavers and Candys of the world have ruined it for us all.
    Why can't there be a group of sane persons who are educated and articulate and who get along (even when they disagree)? I see the template for that here, even on this thread.

As for the past and the goofy things that Candy and the rest of them post(ed), I have thankfully never had to encounter such adversity as has Tricia in my business dealings. That is also one reason that I guard the identity as I do. I prefer to keep the WebZeroes out of my life, or at least at a controlled arm's length (in order to promote closer scrutiny of their diseased mental processes). This also affords me countless hours of free "fun", laughing at linguistics and snickering at spelling while thrilling to the theories that are so insanely idiotic. Only a BORG could laugh so completely at the BORI'ng ones' blogs.

There, there's a puke-full of alliterations for the Patsophilics out there.

BobC, this blog's for you...
    http://forums.beyondunreal.com/forumdisplay.php?f=398

12. koldkase

I was so amused, JustChillun...you write very well about keeping the crazies at bay..."internuts"...now that's clevah.... :poke:

And then, you had to bring up the spelling....

Now that hurt. :yow:

13. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

Well, if we can't say "Amen" we can say "Oh, Me!".

Really, I've been forum hopping and it's interesting out there how many more males than females can agree to disagree...even when using foul language and innuendo. Amazing.

14. koldkase

Easy for you to spell.

Well, maybe. I've seen several males recently throw out barbs and then leave in a huff when the fur began to fly. Seems to me that they feel they have every right to patronize women, but give it back to them, and they can't take it. Seems to me that the men who agree to disagree do so when the person they're disagreeing with is either also male or is a female who basically believes what they believe, thus supporting their self-image of gender superiority rather than rattling it.

I could be wrong. It's hard to be objective. My SEXISM meter is too finely calibrated at this point in my life, I admit. It trips false alarms sometimes.
    But not often.

15. Jayelles

I'm sure she does hate me :)

16. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Out some of the hats Jayelles.

Oh my gosh.....our own little borg smilie! :borg: Decorated with gutter!

17. Elle

Elle Member

Truthfully, Jay, you do have a sharp eye when it comes to Jameson, and I think Jams knows she's fighting a lost cause when it comes to you. You're too sharp for her, and always a step ahead of her. I think she also realizes "she" is your hobby, and you ain't letting her go. :)

18. Elle

Elle Member

Show Me,

Is that you throwing your hair back and letting it fall over your left eye in a sexy move? Hahahahaha!

19. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"Okay, back to the part about Candy liking the guy posters (shudder)"

I'd better watch myself, then!

20. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

I wouldn't worry too much if I were you...until she posts a pic of herself wearing a skull t-shirt with a bullet hole in the cranial vault. Then I'd worry.
    That'd be a 7/10.
    She'd get a 9/10 if she was wearing a black duster over it or carrying some sort of firearm greater in size that a "nine".
    (9/10 is the score on the Wally World Wierdness Meter)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice