Silence of the Lambs Revisited.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jul 11, 2006.

1. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I see you're familiar with my namesake's signature look!

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Interestingly, jameson has made her "who's online" inaccessible on the dot-org forum. I wonder why she would do that????

It is however still active on her dot.com forum. And you don't have to be a member (or a hacker) to search her forum. The search function does work better though if you do it from the "Conferences" view.

It's not a great search engine her software offers (get what you pay for I suppose). It performs by using a "string" search rather than whole words and advanced searching is limited.

The software here and at Websleuths is much more useful.

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

jameson & co have welcomed a new guest - OnMyOwn aka ....

Ashley thinks the new guest seems "intelligent and fun".

On another forum OnMyOwn posted that the Ramseys had to change their phone number because of jameson. Indeed it is clear from many of her posts that she is certainly no fan of jamesons but unfortunately, she is running out of places to post and if she wants a podium from which to slag others like myself off - where better to go than jameson's?

If anyone is confused, read here:-

http://forums.delphiforums.com/What_happened/start

For the record - I have NEVER stated that I thought Ashley, Margoo, DonB etc etc were all jameson's hats. That's simply a lie but ROFLOL at Ashley and Co for soaking it up anyway! Makes you realise how gullible some people are.

ETA - I think OnMyOwn will fit in very nicely at jameson's alongside Jeff Johnson, candy, HoraceMills etc, etc....

4. Elle

Elle Member

Does she know what you look like? :)

5. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"Ashley thinks the new guest seems 'intelligent and fun'."

What does she know?

No, Candy doesn't know what I look like. Very few posters do.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice