Skank quits?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Sep 10, 2003.

1. Ilene-Sue

Ilene-Sue Member

Not only that, Zapata,but a certain Atlanta lawyer would be disbarred.

And Carol McKinley would have a pulitzer.

And a certain poison one would have been shut up a long time ago and her little friend from California would be given first class mental health treatment.

Just my opinion of course, protected by my heavenly forefather's insight to create the first amendment

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

LOL!! Jameson swimming upstream to lay some eggs! LOL!!!

But...But who will fertilize them?

Do NOT look at me. I have been to some garbage dumps in my time, but I will never go there!

3. Tez

Tez Member

OH BOB....

We know you are too good to fertilize anything of Jammy's!!!!

4. BobC

Please JESUS strike the very thought from my mind!!!

5. Tez

Tez Member

Bob!

You are too funny! I am praying with you! LOLOLOL

6. BobC

Could you imagine if DNA tests revealed that I fathered a love child with Miss Jameson! I can just see the tabloid headlines "Internet Sickos birth Demon Seed!"

7. Tez

Tez Member

Bob!

Banish that very thought from your mind! That is just way too much torture for any one person to have to go through! LMAO...

8. AK

AK Member

Good thinking, Ilene-Sue

Maybe Smitty was the henchman who handed her her head. I think we've all seen the potential for that a long while.

Then again, the Ramseys stiffed their own attorneys. Maybe they figured Jams got enough money out of them.

9. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Hmmmm

What makes a supporter uncomfortable suddenly?

She always said that she would NOT support the Ramseys if she was ever convinced of their guilt.

Immunity from prosecution in exchange for her testimony is what I am wondering about here........which of course means an arrest needs to take place (hint, hint Boulder).

RR

10. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

You could be right, wonder if that new investigation turned anything up. Jams does seem to be :runaway:

11. Spade

Spade Member

Jams

and I had a brief phone conversation the day she announced her latest retirement. She still supports lw's claims that the BPD planted the voices on the tape/ or "the voices" were left over from a previous 911 call.

"Good ridance to bad rubbage" as my Mother used to say. Let's get back to finding justice for JonBenet. Carping about a has been wingnut is a waste of time.

12. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

RR: "What makes a supporter uncomfortable suddenly? She always said that she would NOT support the Ramseys if she was ever convinced of their guilt.Immunity from prosecution in exchange for her testimony is what I am wondering about here........which of course means an arrest needs to take place(hint, hint Boulder)."

When those tapes went public via hir's sale to the NE, it gave FBI jurisdiction. If Fedora's prophecies of an independent task force get-together in Vegas AND a sudden FBI swarm into Boulder for the express purpose of look-see's into this case are accurate, my vote is on your statement 100% re immunity from prosecution to turn state's evidence re hir "source". Fortunately, it won't be up to the legal system in Boulder or CO to prosecute, so quite likely something will get done.

Is the worm finally beginning to turn????

13. BobC

Wait just a minute. Is there absolutely nothing at the end of the tape as Wood's claimed 24/7 for the past year or are there "planted voices?"

Let's come up with a story and stick with it, Jameson!

14. Vic

Vic Active Member

so how does she explain this?

jameson
    Charter Member
    12685 posts Jul-24-03, 04:34 PM (EST)

3. "RE: NE story"
    In response to message #2

The cassette tape is the most important tape - and it is clear - - Patsy hung up - - there was no problem with the phone. No "conversation" on that tape after the hang up.
    I remember being told by a reporter that LE told him there were TWO conversations with the 911 operator and that between the two calls the phone had not been hung up.

Fact is, I was told that Patsy had made the call we heard on the tape - - that she intended to hang up and didn't - - and that she then went to make another call and found she was still on the line with the 911 operator. That there was a second conversation - with the 911 operator.

THAT was the rather "official" LE story way back when!
    So where is all that? I will tell you - - it was all a lie from the start.

The BPD was out to put this crime on the parents and they were more than willing to leak LIES to put pressure on the parents. Who knows, maybe the guilty parents would start to explain the "conversation"!

True story.... one time my spouse and I were in the car with our teenager and out of the blue my spouse asked the kid... "Well, are you going to explain what happened or am I going to have to fill in the details for myself?" I was shocked - - what was he talking about? I had no idea! But I was even more shocked when the teenager started frantically explaining why he had broken a rule and... you don't need to know the details, but know that a very simple "fishing expedition" can sometimes get amazing results.

So the BPD put out that there was some "overheard" conversation - - and they waited to see what results they might get.

What they got was Patsy telling them she didn't remember any conversation, that if they played the tape she would try to help them.

Simple enough, maybe. But the BORG turned that grain of sand into a BORG monster. And the cops loved it.

Just not right.

15. AK

AK Member

Just to be clear...

DejaNu, it's fact that meetings are going on in Vegas with cold case whizzes and that FBI agents are going to Colo., but I can draw no conclusions beyond that. It's also fact that this case draws the absolute best forensic and behavioral expert interest, and since not much time has passed and science is advancing quickly, it's very likely to get attention. Also I don't want to give the impression that the Boulder DA's office is incompetent to prosecute this murder. I have total faith in that office's abilities. Always have. There's no reason anyone would want to play a trump card and try to pull away the case as long as progress is being made.

16. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

And Further Clarification

Quote: "Just to be clear...DejaNu, it's fact that meetings are going on in Vegas with cold case whizzes and that FBI agents are going to Colo., but I can draw no conclusions beyond that."

Never doubted your word on it, Fed.

"It's also fact that this case draws the absolute best forensic and behavioral expert interest, and since not much time has passed and science is advancing quickly, it's very likely to get attention."

Good. It's about time.

"Also I don't want to give the impression that the Boulder DA's office is incompetent to prosecute this murder. I have total faith in that office's abilities. Always have. There's no reason anyone would want to play a trump card and try to pull away the case as long as progress is being made."

Then let me give that impression, Fed. I have absolutely no confidence whatsoever in the Boulder DA's office; never have, never will, at least as long as Hunter's punters are installed. It's not a matter of competence; it's always been a matter of willingness. And they just don't have it. That's why progress has yet TO be made.

The feds don't need to play a trump card to take over the case. They now have jurisdiction to do so legally and expeditiously. I, and many others, are anxious to see the results.

17. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

lets nominate

Jameson and her husband "parental units of the year" for that highly unethical trick played on their teen-ager. Wouldn't like to know what that relationship is like.
    I'm not the best parent, but I'd never pull a stunt like that.

18. Ilene-Sue

Ilene-Sue Member

Texan, what stunt was that?

I personally do not have much faith in the Boulder D.A.'s office. How many homicide cases have they prosecuted?

Smit is heading the investigation, with Tom Bennet from Avada- last time I checked they had 4 homicides a year in Arvada.

Besdies, if Smit is such a legend, why isn't it solved by now....

They need Mark Fuhrman.

19. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Ilene-Sue, I used to agree with you, but let's hold on the Mark Fuhrman order for now till we see if Moxley is overturned. Skakel-bake may be just about done....

20. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

stunt

the stunt I was mentioning is tricking her teen-ager.
    Skakel is probably good for it. I don't think this new "evidence" is going to amount to much or Mickey Sherman would have used it for defense in the last trial.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice