Skank quits?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Sep 10, 2003.

1. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Texan, I'm referring to the new witness in FL who didn't come forward until a couple weeks ago with new testimony. He claims he's had knowledge of a group of young black men having bludgeoned Martha Moxley to death "caveman style" from the very beginning but his mother's warning that he could be implicated kept him from speaking up till now. How well that will fly in getting Skakel out I don't know.

2. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

yea

I've been watching that in the news DejaNu, but Skakel's defense attorney knew about that statement made by Koby during the trial. My question would be why skakel's attorney didn't use that statement in skakel's defense. My thought is that he probably had it investigated and was smart enough to drop it.

Do you mean someone else has come forward other than Koby?

3. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Yes, Texan, Koby's story. It's my understanding that Skakel's attorney knew about Koby but didn't interview him during trial for whatever reason. He's just now getting around to it (probably because of all the Kennedy pressure) and thinking it's strong enough to get Skakel off. We'll see...

4. Ayeka

Ayeka Member

It's not Kobe

According to the news report I read, the witness that's come forward is a relative of Kobe Bryant's, not Kobe himself.

http://www.msnbc.com/news/966353.asp

Ayeka

5. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

I have a real hard time believing that black guys toting golf clubs in 'rich white town' weren't noticed, and if Skakels Attorney knew about ANYONE else to point a finger at he would have.

And last but not least does anyone here really think Mark Furman would pass on 2 black men for a Kennedy? I don't think so.... Skakel's good for it. The Kennedys just don't like being punished for their crimes.

6. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Couldn't agree more, Free!

7. Niner

Niner Active Member

quote from Jams' edited message:
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LOL!! "to work WITH me" like she's the head investigator in this?? "my credibility..." LOL!! in hir head!!:crosseyed :crosseyed too too much - this woman is definitely delusional!!:D

8. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

Ayeka

Of course you are correct. I didn't really think it was Koby, I just had a name mix up. I'm getting old and frequently find myself doing things like that, becoming just like my mother. Scary.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice