Slimey Limey (Michael Tracey) $$$$$

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Spade, Oct 14, 2006.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

That's IT!

I'm evacuating.

:did:

:wind:

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Rotating Scotsmen? I dunno about that. It's the Inverness Highland Games this weekend and I think most of the testosterone fuelled REAL men will be there. Maybe we could find a few girlie men in taupe crimpolene suits and fluffy bunny slippers to do the honours? In fact, we could rotate them over a spit - there's a thought.

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Mr. KK again: The DIVA is channeling fast and furiously now. The medium is about to go into cardiac arrest, as well.

The DIVA said something like: "YOUR MONEY?! MIGHT I REMIND YOU WITHOUT MY FITS AND FEUDS YOU'D HAVE NO MONEY?!! Besides, that organ player is renowned for his...organ...so not only would you benefit from his...playing...but Sven would at last get a much needed vacation!"

I have no idea who Sven is.

Then there was this: "While I know how much hubby needs me for...EVERY GODAWFUL THING FROM MOVING HIS PINKIE TO FINDING HIS NOSE ON HIS FACE FOR HIM...my position on Cloud9 is quite secured for an unlimited stay...I have CONNECTIONS, after all.... On with the WAKE!!"

Last edited: Jul 20, 2007
  4. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I've been under the weather, (diverticulitis); but reading about the trials and tribulations our dear KK has, it gave me a reason to stop worrying about me and wanting to donate all my saggy bits :behind: and stuff to reconstruct her back to the KK we all know and love

I'll be back into the crack guttah in no time, hoin' away with the best of em! :glug:

5. koldkase

More info than these poor crack ho's need to know.... :yow:

6. koldkase

Mr. KK again:

So good of you to offer your saggy parts and extra hair for Kasey...but as the man who will have to look at them...should this mission succeed in bringing my dearest Kasey back to me...I can't ask you to make such a sacrifice. Especially since who knows what kind of mess she'll be without Cherokee snapping her whip during the surgeries. :whipit: With Zotto and Jayelles :drunk: in charge of that now as well, no point in making things worse than they already are....

But just in from the medium: Hang the faux Picassos by the organ!

7. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Shhhh, tell that medium to shut it...I'm concentrating......

Let me see...now.... da kneebone's connected to da...tibone.....

Hey wench....that doesn't go THERE.....flamin' heck...put that "Human Body" DVD on will ya?....no...not the Scottish version....Mr KK won't understand a word she's saying....

Someone get that bloody cat outta here......:cat:

8. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I'm thinking Pet Semetary........

9. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Tick tick tick.......

10. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

la la la la...."six drops of essence of terror...
    ....five drops of sinister sauce"...

11. Jayelles

That rain sucked eh? I've never seen such a water-logged cemetary in all my days. Those tap-dancing (i.e. splash-dancing) chickens completely ruined my beautiful new white linen trouser suit with the mother-of-pearl sequined lapels and peplum. I was glad of the matching Texas cowboy hat though. Kept my shoulder pads dry.

And trust Zotto to spot an instant $$$$ making opportunity by selling waterproof hoodies at the gate. I thought the "Kold-in-the-ground - Kase-shut" logo was a bit much though.

Never mind, the performing bats were pretty good I thought and I admit to shedding a tear at their compilation of Celine Dion hits accompanied by the burping pigs. Who would ever have thought "Titanic" could sound so good - especially with that mouth organ accompanyment which just finished it off - sweet :)

12. Jayelles

Hope you appreciated the bodice rippers in boxers that I arranged for you. Now you see why we needed the procession of shopping trolleys - one for each swooning girl of the guttah as the long-haired-testosterone-charged-non-girlie-men came out and flashed their rippling muscles and tattooes at the rain-drenched crowds. Bet you wouldn't catch them discussing little girls' underwear online with a bunch of biddies - they'd be too busy eating pies and chopping wood and stuff... Gosh, it's amazing what you have time to think about when you've had two months of peace :)

13. koldkase

The medium for Miss Kase here, as Mr. Kase seems to have disappeared right after the funeral procession with a couple of tarts on his arms, and hasn't been seen since

Going into a trance now: :hypno:

Hello, guttah ho's. Thanks so much for botching the operation, Zott and Jay, I know you tried your best...heh. Not to worry, it's for the best, as I never would have been able to manage with my hand attached at the knee and my nose where my ear should have been. (Oh, that Scottish wit!) Besides, I am having an ETERNALLY BLISSFUL time here on the other side.... :ghost:

Loved the funeral and party, in spite of the rain. The bats were good, though I did say NO PIGS! But who's complaining? The hairy boxer-shorted manly men seem to have been the hit of the day, anyhow. And Zotto, dear, devoted DIVA agent that you are, I trust that you will deposit my portion of the rainwear profits into the Heavenly Bank of Dead Crack Ho's account I've opened?

Well, back to eternal bliss. I'll send pics when I learn how to download from here.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2007
  14. Jayelles

Brrrrrr {{{{shivers}}}}

Did anyone else feel that icy cold wind blow through there?

15. koldkase

The medium here again. :hypno: Miss Kase says...

That was me trying to download my pics from the BEYOND, Jayelles. On my orientation tour of "After-Lifestyles of the Rich and Infamous", I got a great one of Patzilla I thought y'all might like. Check your tin foil connection and post them for me, that's a love.... :ghost:

16. Jayelles

This is really spooky girls, but I just had this urge to put on my tinfoil hat. I haven't worn it for .... must be well over a year.

Brrrrr {{{{shivers}}}}}

17. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

You mean the foil hats are removable????????? :eek: :yow:

That explains much of the strange looks and comments over the years.... :lick:

18. Jayelles

I always took mine off to go to bed because I got fed up picking bits of straw out of it in the morning. Besides, the goats were inclined to chew the antennae while I was asleep.

I wonder if the Great and Mighty Surtzun is going to channel a message to us?

:camera:

19. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

The MEMORIAL service was beautiful *sniff*...those pigs just said it all really. I think though that we could have stretched the budget to some sparklers....lighting the methane played havoc on my nerves.

I'm very proud of our work. That medium is as dodgy as they come...Kasey is safely tucked up in our recovery ward and if I could just find Mr KK we'll drag him back kicking and screaming to the unveiling. Steph....it's up to you now... :wood:

20. Jayelles

We did good girl. We could do this professionally.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice