Slimey Limey (Michael Tracey) $$$$$

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Spade, Oct 14, 2006.

1. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Now see here wench/surgical assistant.....I thought I told you not to release any pre-unveiling pictures of the diva to the tabs.....there's still a lot of swelling to go down yet....and see how superbly her voice is coming back....the quality of that tonal whinge is something to behold...

So Miss Lillith....you're sacked...take your charlatan caterwauling off to another Guttah....your services are no longer required...

2. tylin

tylin Banned

Miss Lilith,
    Spreading butt boils. I think that's the name of a popular song in Boulder. :talk: :ziplip: :cool2: :lick: It goes something like this:

Spreading butt boils if we arrest the Rams.
    Spreading butt boils on our hams. :pcguru:

3. AMES

AMES Member

Okay, I am going to throw up now....Spreading butt boils on our hams!!! LOL Is that like butter or something.

4. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Guttah butter.......

5. AMES

AMES Member

What a "lovely" thought. LOL

I am so glad that I am over my three months of pregnancy sickness. :yuck:

6. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Miss Lillith here, but I won't be channeling Miss K anymore, as I was fired by that ungrateful ex-agent of hers, who is obviously jealous and doesn't want the guttah to know they've practically murdered the DIVA and reincarnated her into CatFrog. That Jayelles even tried to pass off the DIVA as herself in that video! And here I thought I'd made a silly little mistake--I should have known I could never do anything so sloppy!

I will say this, however: in her last English transmission, the DIVA said she was on the verge of quitting After-Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous. Her complaints were that they just didn't know how to treat a crack ho there, that it was actually quite boring after weeks of all that non-stop new age muzak and celebrity feting. I think her last words were "WHAT?!! NO CRACK AND OREOS?!!!"

Then she faded out right after I heard her say "Meeeeeeeeeoooooooow...rivet!"

Oh, well, I guess this will be my last correspondence here at the top asphalt guttah on the net--Tricia's remodel looks FABULOUS, by the way! It's been fun. Don't worry about the spreading butt boils, they'll go away in a year or two--and yes, that is the name of a band out of Boulder. One has to get her ideas from SOMEWHERE, after all....

If you ever need to be channeled, look me up!

7. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

8. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Love the costumes. Good actors, too. Great bass.

But I had no idea the Romans invented TV. Learn something everyday.

9. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

The bass is amazing! I love that song... actually I love all of the music from JCS. It was one of the first shows that I was involved in dressing.

In our production, Jesus was genuinely in pain on the cross. His feet were wedged onto a narrow piece of wood but he asked for it to be left that way because it helped his charecterisation!

Our Caiaphas had an amazing bass voice too. Sends shivers down my spine.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice