Smit and Strangulation

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Amber, Nov 30, 2006.

1. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

Farious forms of black art have been practiced all over the world and deep into history. Usually some form of killing is done in the rituals.

2. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

nope

She didn't claw at her neck.

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I am sticking pins in my favorite voodoo dolls as you read. I have quite a collection. Guess! :bateye:

4. heymom

heymom Member

There are snake-handling churches too. Too bad the Rams didn't appear in one of those...

5. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

You must have missed that show. They did appear. Don't your remember how well they were "handled" in Hawaii?

6. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Thanks, Texan. I had looked at a picture of her neck again yesterday.

7. Amber

Amber Member

I found an old post of Why Nut's

8. wombat

wombat Member

:rolling:

Hey Babs.

Hmmm....notice that the names of those unfortunate murdering women are kinda ethnic? Like, Polish or Italian or African American? Maybe I'm wrong and they were rich white folks, but more probably they weren't.

IMO the deal in the Ramsey case has always been not that THEY couldn't have done it, but rich upper class powerful whitebread moral Christian socialites like the Ramseys couldn't have done it.

9. heymom

heymom Member

:rotfl: :coffeeup: :coffeeup: :coffeeup:

Yeah, that's right! That "pastor" was soft as cotton for them...sickening. I still haven't seen the first part of the interview, though. It just won't work, I guess Why Nut can't get it to work any more. Pout.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice