So Many Idiots - So Little Time

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, Oct 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

I'm gonna contact my travel agent in the mornin' to make arrangements for a sex-change excursion to Thailand ... so that I can be counted among the ranks of the Glorious Guttah Hags.

... I'm thinkin' a C-cup would be nice ... whaddaya think? :D

...YumYum

2. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

YumYum that sounds so....so...YOU!!

3. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

I hate boob jobs. They look great when they're in the holster, but ridiculous when the moment of truth arrives.

Go with hormone injections, Yum.

4. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

I hear ya, Strat ... but I couldn't be a propah Guttah Hag if I lost my mustache. Besides ... I don't plan to unleash the twins in public too often. And I'm trying to wean myself from video games, so my new C-cups should give me something else to play with. I'm hopin' that the vision of my tight, hairy bunz in a thong will distract attention from my plastic mamms.

... and don't even ask me about my left nut!

...YumYum

5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Now that, Yum Yum, is truly mindboggling.... :2mchinfo:

6. tylin

tylin Banned

But won't the hormone injections make YumYum's boobs look like Karr's? :sick: :rolling:

7. tylin

tylin Banned

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/10/12/freespeech/main2086683.shtml

Oct. 13, 2006 12:58am

8. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Mame ... Dumpster Diva Plagiarist ...

The dumpster diving Diva, Mame was claiming that FFJ members had crossed a legal line ... insinuating that we had libeled or slandered her, and others. In the process, Mame PLAGIARIZED the work of author Ethan Lourdes. Crabgrass journalist Mame lifted, word for word, the work of Ethan Lourdes ... without attribution. She pretended that the work was her own. Go figure.

Here's a link to Ethan Lourdes' writing:

http://www.laborlawtalk.com/archive/index.php/t-111252.html

And here is Mame's STOLEN work:

You are pathetic, Mame!

...YumYum

9. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

The problem is that once you get your C cups they will be brand new and perky :eek:; that will upstage some of the other hags like myself whose "perk" has left the building

We can make you an honorary Glorious Guttah Hag and Ho. What about Man Hag? Is that a fancy enough title for ya?

10. Scarifier

Scarifier McHag The Third

Jayelles and Elle and I could be McHags.

I actually really want that under my name now.

Scarifier
    McHag The Third

:clap:

11. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Gee Guys

:rolling:

I just now noticed that you put the "title" under my name and I'm so touched that I'm not quite sure what to say

I'd like to thank the academy :bowdown:

I'd like to think that all my years of hard working haginess has finally been recognized by the fine mind of Ashley and with that on my resume, I can finally rest well at night

I'd like to thank Ashley for providing us with endless material for the gutter

Please, fellow hags and hos, accept my heartfelt thanks for the recognition

I will wear it proudly until Ashley deems the next hag more worthy.

A special thanks goes out to Shannon_2 for bringing it to the forum for us all to see. :rose:

12. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

perky?

I should get the saggy haggy award - I have to strap my "twins" down with a knee brace. lol (because I just have to laugh at what age has done to me or I would cry)

13. shannon1233

shannon1233 Member

I might just fight you for the saggy haggy award there Texan, I can go around the house topless, and voila, my floors are spotless :) Yep, age and childbirth, gives us a whole new look ::shocked2
    So that would make me the "saggy old hag"

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2006
  14. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Omygawd, this thread is so funny.

15. heymom

heymom Member

I wanna be the Oreo Hag!!! Barbara said I was (whine).

Yum Yum, if you are going under the knife to get implants, you gotta get Ds at least. Why go to all that trouble and pain unless you're gonna get noticed?

But remember, you will need skin expanders somewhere in order to cover those bosoms...you could ask for grafts from us hos.

Hey, mom, Pass the Oreos!

16. wombat

wombat Member

Hey Yummie - Patsy had C-cup implants - go all the way and have electrolysis and slap on the Magic Marker makeup and you could look just like her!!!

(Which is where I think Karr was going - transforming himself into Patsy, ala Michael Jackson into Diana Ross.)

17. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

She did? I didn't know that.

On a personal note, I hate breast implants.

18. wombat

wombat Member

Yeah, they leaked/ruptured and had to be either removed or replaced, I'm not sure which. It's in one or her depos.

Her torso had a lot of scars.

A friend of mine has big ole implants. Once she bumped up against me and I got all skeeved out, which surprised me. I don't know why men like those things.

19. Scarifier

Scarifier McHag The Third

Whoever added "McHag The Third" under my name...thank you! :luv:

I shall wear it with pride.

This means I need to post more, in order to feel worthy of my title. :talk:

20. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

You bet your sweet bippy you do...and you are welcome!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice