So Many Idiots - So Little Time

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, Oct 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

:floor:

Very hilarious, guttah hags and man hags.

2. shannon1233

shannon1233 Member

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: Hey, I give credit where credit is due!

While on the subject of names/titles, I don't even have "member" under mine since it was changed, ugg and my post count is gone from before....can anyone out there see me...hello? hello? hello?
    :couch:

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I'm gobsmacked. I already knew that she told lies (denying emphatically that she was Maddie at Purg until she gave herself away). Clearly she is not someone who can be trusted. Surely a journalist would understand plagiarism and know the basic rules of quote and link?

Still, it's good to know who can be trusted and who cannot.

4. koldkase

hahaha Mary Suma, a journalist? :spit:

She might be competent to write the obits.

5. Niner

Niner Active Member

This was definitely a funny thread!

To the Sisterhood of Glorious Guttah Gossip Groupie Crack Haggy Hos and Hosettes and McHags!

:bateye:

:toast:

:bee:

:highfive:

:tipsy:

6. tylin

tylin Banned

From the BB

7. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

OMG Tylin...I these people for real?

So JSG has to PROVE to Margoat that he wasn't in Boulder...WTF???

He wasn't. He proved it to Tom Bennet. End of story.

Let's see the "intelligent" debate between Mr. Marple and myself involved the non-existent animal fur on JonBenet's hand.

Mr. Marple wanted me to explain how the fur got there. Something to do with the fact that this fur matched fur on a dog owned by Michael Helgoth.

When it was pointed out that even in the autopsy report there was no mention of fur it didn't seem to make a difference.

Talk about making leaps.

Because Michael Tracey said there was fur and the fur matched a dog that Michael Helgoth owned, we not only suppose to believe it without question, we are suppose to disprove it.

Mary Suma reasoning is really funny. I mean laugh out loud funny. I need that. Thanks Mary.

8. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Jombenet was clutching emu feathers, not fur. The fur was between her toes, and it's been positively identified as belonging to a shaved bigfoot.

Hi hags!

9. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Yeah, you did. In your hysteria to vindicate the Ramseys, you all just couldn't wait to see what the BORG had to say after the arrest. Go back and read the forum when the news hit. You were all very busy being thrilled that the murderer was finally caught and even more busy trying to predict what us BORG were going to say. What we said was true then and true now. Karr was a distraction with mercenary motives behind his arrest. True then and with the release of the e mails and phone calls, truer now.

Mary Lacy is a District Attorney for cryin' out loud. This is a woman who not only didn't check her facts before sending LE around the world to pick up a man who had NO connection to the JBR case, short of his coaching from Tracey. THAT is derliction of duty. This is a woman who needed only to call the Thai authorities with her concerns, NOT create a worldwide event based on the ramblings of Tracey, Smit and the others WITHOUT taking even a small amount of time to verify if ANYTHING HE SAID WAS TRUE! This is a woman who shared the DNA results with Tracey and the others BEFORE Karr and his lawyers...A FULL 24 HOURS! Had she done that with the Ramseys, you all would be screaming CORRUPTION.

Hello? Hello? Who CALLED the rabid media? Why, none other than advocates for JOHN RAMSEY :eek: How do you suppose that happened? Do you think Dan Abrams lied when he said he was tipped off by John Ramsey's representatives? Did NOT Lin Wood, Pam Paugh and the others LIVE EVERY MOMENT they could get on the "rabid" media outlets screaming how finally the Ramseys were vindicated? Get real! The rabid media was spoon fed intentionally by the RST, nobody else; then you all get upset when those opposing views make it to the newspapers and talk shows? I didn't hear any complaints when Wood and the others were all over the media!

Read the Tracey e mails. He had every intention of calling the media (CBS, etc) WAY before Dan Abrams got the news

So, the rabid media, as you say became rabid due to the RST. Yes, they are responsible for the status Karr ENJOYS today. Nobody else.

So, yeah, YOU ALL MISSED THE BOAT!, BUT THAT IS THE STATUS QUO

10. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

WRONG.

Tom Bennet, who was working in the DA's office at the time, confirmed to JSG that he "WASN'T considered a suspect by authorities" and never had been. In addition, JSG provided to Tom Bennett multiple receipts and eye-witnesses that proved he was in Indiana at the time of the murder.

Read the Westword article. It's right there in black and white.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2006
  11. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

That's it. Rainsong is Mary Lacy. No two people can be that retarded without being the same person.

Listen up, Rainstain. THOUGHT is NOT illegal. You can think about pedophilia all day long and that doesn't mean you can be arrested for being a "dangerous pedophile." You have to ACT on that predisposition to get arrested, you retard. I guess you're in favor of the government arresting attention whores who write rambling attention-getting e-mails? Why don't you move to some Third World hellhole where they do that--like, say, North Korea. In fact that's a great idea. You could move there--- and your dim and sausage-like mind could act as a giant, intelligence-sucking vacuum, robbing that nation of its intellect like a black hole, so we'd never have to worry about them getting functional nuclear weapons.

See? Rainsong is the road to World Peace.

My god you'd think after ten years that woman would at least have the dimmest of understandings of our legal system--but no. Her mind is like a giant, barren lunar landscape, where the seed of intellect can find no purchase.

That is a stupid woman. A STUPID WOMAN!!!

12. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Agreed, but there were other ways it could have been done.

But it's sort of like getting Capone on tax evasion!

13. koldkase

Great posts, guttah hags and man hags.

How very sublime that mame is so oblivious to her own ego-driven folly that she feels competent to question the VERY FINE and ABSOLUTELY ACCURATE reporting of the Westword article. :floor:

As for the swampsters NOW saying "suspects" have to PROVE THEIR INNOCENCE...I could have SWORN they once bemoaned how the Ramseys were being asked to do that very thing, and how UNJUST it was.

I can't believe there are people that duplicitous, ignorant, and plain stupid. It scares me, really, seeing daily how gleefully THEY protect the REAL suspects in this murder.

I have said Tracey and Lacy and Smit conspire to keep the REAL killer out of prison. Do they do it knowingly and willingly? Well, that argument has legs. But looking at the swampsters, I think it's possible they just deliberately close their eyes to the truth so they can see what they want to see, what is convenient and works for their egos and limitations.

And believe me, LOU SMIT IS LAUGHABLE AS A DETECTIVE. I know ten year olds who have better reasoning and investigative skills than Lou Smit, simply because they can follow a straight line without sidetracking it for their own agenda.

14. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

... a Blast from the Past ...

While looking for something else, I found THIS little nugget from Mary Suma ... circa May, 18, 2000 ... just thot some might find it interesting:

:D ... looks like Suma was calling WatchingYou OUT!

BTW ... can crabgrass "journalists" be "disbarred"? :D

There's lots and LOTS more ...

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

...YumYum

15. tylin

tylin Banned

Tricia,
    The people at the swamp are the freaks of the week. :snake: :6: :hood: :rs:

16. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Suma did call me out - that's when the war started. She didn't like it that I questioned her interview of Nancy Krebs. We were all just supposed to accept what she said without question. That's what all narcissists do.

17. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

When she posted at Purgatory under the Maddie hat (whilst denying emphatically that she was Mame), she claimed insider knowledge about various aspects of the case. She wouldn't name her sources of course, but she attacked anyone who questioned the validity of this insider knowledge from unnamed sources. I remember that one of the pieces of insider knowledge was that Fleet White's DNA had been inconclusive! Having analysed the lab report and seeing what are almost certainly Fleet and Priscilla White's names on the list of names which do NOT match, I would have to question her insider sources ... or her motives for posting false information.

I didn't know who Mame was when she posted as Maddie at Purgatory, but I was very leery of any anonymous person who simply expected me to accept their inside information from an unnamed source. A honorable/credible person would have no such expectation. A degree of trust builds up when a person establishes a certain reputation. For example, if Why_Nut were to make claim of a piece of inside information and decline to name the source, I wouldn't dismiss it outright, because Why_Nut has a reputation for accuracy and well researched and sourced information. But a anonymous hat at Purgatory?

Since then, I have noticed that Mame often uses this "inside information from a unnamed source" tactic, and quite frankly, I take it with a huge pinch of salt. I do not perceive her to be reliable or trustworthy and I have seen instances where she grabs hold of the wrong end of the stick and then tries to cover it up. For example, she started a thread at jameson's to deny that she had been involved in the karr thing with Tracey - claiming that Tricia had said she was. It transpired that she had completely misread an entire thread and that Tricia had been referring to Fleet White - not John mark Karr. An honest person might then have said "woops - sorry" but mame tried to fluff it over with some vague remarks and personal attacks.

To me, that all speaks for character and is what I would measure a person by. Right now she seems to be the leading light over at jameson's. Maybe jameson is happy to take a back seat to Mame because jameson has indeed been taking a back seat recently. Will it last?

18. Watching You

History says it will not last.

19. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Good Gawd. Can you say, Drama Queen?

YumYum, thanks for digging this nugget up. It is too funny.

Mary Suma's ego is so big that she actually thinks she is important enough for the BPD and others in authority to give a rats a$$ about her.

Remember when she wrote that she use to have a bodyguard? This was long before the Krebs affair.

Jay,

Mame will hog the spotlight at Susan Bennet's forum at least through the 10th anniversary brew haha. After that, who knows.

20. Watching You

Going wit to wit with mary suma is like shooting an unarmed person. She's clueless, and like Jayelles said, when her facts are challenged, she resorts to personal attacks instead of addressing the issues raised.

Her MO was to insinuate rather than to outright accuse. Her innuendos were strong and everyone knew what she was saying, but her retort was that she had never accused anyone of anything. She was sneaky that way. She screwed up a couple of times, though, and flew off the handle, accusing FW of some of the most God-awful things, which she immediately thereafter deleted, but not before many people saw what she wrote. She does tend to do that, poor thing. I've always thought she needed anger management therapy along with some stronger forms of therapy for anything else that ailed her, because her intense hatred for someone who never did anything to her was unnatural.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice