So who will bury John Ramsey?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Golden_Rose, Apr 13, 2008.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Oh Sweetie....... :cheerup: May your Guardian Angel still soar in your heart. Love Ya, Man..........

2. Little

Little Member

Oh I am so sorry to hear this. Bless your heart, this is a difficult time for you for sure. Sweet memories of your mother will always be with you Punisher.
    Hug
    Little

3. Elle

Elle Member

So sorry to hear this Punisher. Hoping you are managing to hold your strength up. Please accept my sympathy to you and your family. :rose:

Sincerely,
    Ella

4. heymom

heymom Member

I'm so sorry, Punisher. I hope you are finding great memories to hold onto, now that you can't hold your mother for now. Remember that when you see her again, no time will have passed and you will both just be there, no tears.

5. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

My sincere condolences on the loss of your mother. It is never easy to face that loss, and nearly everyone has to at some point. May time heal your pain.

6. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Punisher,

I am so sorry. No matter how old or sick it still leaves a hole in your heart when your parent dies.
    Please take care,
    Tricia

7. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. May God comfort you.

8. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Thank you, everyone.

9. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I am so very sorry to hear of your loss Punisher. Losing a mom is never easy :rose: . May your fond memories get you through this time

My thoughts and prayers are with you

:hug:

10. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Sorry for yur loss Punisher.

11. rashomon

rashomon Member

Punisher, so sorry to hear of your loss. My condolences to you and your family. :rose:

12. Thor

Thor Active Member

Oh Punisher, sweetie, I am so sorry to hear about your mom. It is horrible, I went through it myself in 1994. Just doesn't seem the same anymore. My heart goes out to you.

13. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

So sorry to hear that you have lost your mother, Punisher. Just know we're thinking of you and your family at this sad time.

14. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I'm sorry for your loss, The Punisher. :rose:

15. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Thank you, everyone for your support.

Losing her was very bad, and now dealing with the aftermath is also very trying.

16. sboyd

sboyd Member

This is true.

17. tylin

tylin Banned

The Punisher,
    My deepest condolences to you on the loss of your mother.
    I love both my parents within 4 months of each other last year. I know how hard and how trying this time can be. :grouphug:

18. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Well, things may be going badly for me lately, but I got a hunch I'm about due. (I HOPE!)

19. Nana

Nana Member

The Punisher and BobC:

Just to let you know I'm sorry for your and your families' loss. Three years ago I lost my sister to cancer (she was only 48) and six months later, my mother. Only those who went through these kind of situation can understand the helpless feeling. The only thing that can help is to know that you were there for your loved ones when they needed. Don't loose your faith, whatever it is, just hang in there and the rainbow will appear again.
    These U2 words says it all:

"And if the night runs over
    And if the day won't last
    And if your way should falter
    Along this stony pass

It's just a moment,
    This time will pass"

As for John Ramsey's burial, it's been taking care of since JB's death: he still is "under the umbrella" no matter where he goes or what he does. He sure misses his old days as a rich CEO on a daily basis. His body can be laid to rest at any place, but the important thing is the aftermath: he will be with Patsy again in that place they both deserve.

20. Elle

Elle Member

Very nice words, Nana. I too like U2. Thanks to my sons.

These U2 words says it all:

"And if the night runs over
    And if the day won't last
    And if your way should falter
    Along this stony pass

It's just a moment,
    This time will pass"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice