So who will bury John Ramsey?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Golden_Rose, Apr 13, 2008.

1. Elle

Elle Member

This looks like the bubble mixture and the plastic thingy you dip in the soapy mixture and then blow through it, hm. :) I must look around for a gadget that makes the bubbles. :) My youngest grandchildren would have a field day with it. I think I'll have fun myself.

2. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I had the same suggestion! I guess great minds think alike. We can all shoot flaming arrows, too.

3. Little

Little Member

Sorry DeeDee, I need to read through these threads before I post my "great" suggestions :) So, what do you think - bubbles and flaming arrows?

Little

4. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

No need to apologize. It was a great suggestion from us both! The flaming arrows make a statement, don't you think? Kind of a symbol for the hell-flames awaiting him.

5. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

Rashomen, Glad you could use the bubbles with Carnival of the Animals idea. That's what I love about teaching - being able to hear and use great ideas from other teachers.

6. heymom

heymom Member

Yes, that's it - when I say "bubbles" that's what I mean, the do-it-yourself kind. If something ever happens to me unexpectedly, I want the bubble favors given to everyone at my funeral or memorial. I only want happy things at my funeral, not sad things. I want doves released and maybe even clowns with balloon animals. :) No flaming arrows at all!

7. Elle

Elle Member

Oh good grief! This sure is a cheerful subject, isn't it? Getting back to the bubbles. I liked the rainbow colours you see on the bubbles as they float away.

8. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Clowns?!!?

[​IMG]

-Tea

9. heymom

heymom Member

OK, so now you know how weird I really am...But none of my family would do that anyway, so it's a moot point. I'll stop being morbid and go away.... :) I like to be prepared and I don't want my family to cry tears for me, because I know where I will be and I'll be happy....

NM, going away now...

:monty:

10. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I really like the clowns idea, though. Clowns are scary. Perfect for funerals. I want a New Orleans-style street procession. But that won't be the last of me anyway, because I plan to be just as annoying from the Other Side as I am here.

11. Elle

Elle Member

Long time no see, Tea. :)

12. coloradokares

coloradokares Member

I am sure I shall be just as annoying from the other side as from here. Even if I didnt mean to be.....:shamed:

13. AMES

AMES Member

Hi CK...when did you join here? Remember, I have been away for awhile. Glad to see you here!!!!!!

14. rashomon

rashomon Member

I know one thing I want: make it as easy as possible for the others left behind to sort through my things by leaving as little clutter behind as possible.
    In recent years, I have muted from the pack rat I once was to "away-thrower", and now I often ask myself why I didn't do that sooner.

For I used to keep virtually everything "just in case I should it need it some day". But "some day" never came - instead there came the day when I could barely close the door to the overfilled basement, and I realized that I would need five life times to use all the stuff I had acccumulated.

Once I started to throw things out, a fresh breeze did not only go through my cluttered home, but also through my mind. It was a liberating feeling and from all the stuff I've thrown out in those years, I have missed not one item ever since. Not one.
    Now I schedule regular declutternig sessions and also hope that those left behind one day won't have to weed through too much of my old stuff ...

To get back to the topic of this thread: "Who will bury John Ramsey?"
    No need to worry about John Ramsey - he will have enough money left to buy himself a first-class funeral for his bodily remains.
    I think he will take into his grave the secret about what triggered the tragic events of that Christmas night, but what he hasn't been able to bury is the fact that he and his wife Patsy were involved in the cover-up of their daughter's violent death.

Last edited: May 29, 2008
  15. coloradokares

coloradokares Member

mmmmm a couple weeks or maybe a little more you were gone I know that. Yes I am here at last. I am loving it!!

16. coloradokares

coloradokares Member

I never was a pack rat and now I make sure that most loose ends are tied up that can be. My greatest fear is being a burden.

17. sboyd

sboyd Member

Okay that is it. I thought I had gotten rid of quite a bit - and it was quite a bit. But come July, when I have time, I am finishing off the last closet because what you described just sounds great.

18. coloradokares

coloradokares Member

You will never be sorry, things are only things and my rule is if I have not used something in a year doutful I ever will. So then when I get rid of it and need it I usually found the new and improved worked fine as well . Two things worth keeping in this world good friends and good manners.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice