Somebody needs to send this article to Lacy & Garnett!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Cherokee, Jan 5, 2009.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Okay, I realize now I have died and gone to heaven.

Do some of you ANCIENT OLD GUTTAH HO'S like me remember a long, long time ago, there was an episode of South Park which featured...THE RAMSEYS?

Okay...the whole episode is now ONLINE!! FREE TO SEE AT THE CLICK OF YOUR MOUSE!!

Oh yeah it is!

Right here:

CAUTION: DISGUSTING, NASTY, GROSS, AND IMMATURE MALE PROFANE LANGUAGE AND HUMOR FEATURED: not for easily offended or sensitive people.

[Did I mention sexual situations between cut out cartoon characters?]

http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/103922

But when you get to the RAMSEYS...it's worth every shock!

"And to both of us...people...would be saying things like, 'You know ___________ well what happened to your kid, so stop acting like victims and confess, you murdering murderers, CONFESS LIARS, CONFESS!!!'"

Last edited: Jan 10, 2009
  2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

South Park and Family Guy are known for throwing zingers at The Ramseys for years now!

3. Elle

Elle Member

KK,

It states:

We are happy to announce that our Canadian fans can now watch full episodes of South Park at The Comedy Network website.
    Click on the logo below and enjoy.

I tried and the page won't open for this Canadian. [​IMG] I've never seen this before.

4. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I've been a fan of South Park since it first appeared. I have a very puerile sense of humor. I remember that episode. It was one of my faves, along with the now-banned Scientology spoof "Trapped in the closet with Tom Cruise".

5. Elle

Elle Member

I just received an e-mail from a young Canadian friend who is a computer guru. I sent the url to him and asked him if he knew why I couldn't open it, and he said he found many of the SouthPark videos were blocked in Canada.

6. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

You know, South Park episodes often poke fun at Canada and Canadians. I don't know why they do, but maybe that is why.

7. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Try U-Tube!

8. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Elle, South Park is truly X-rated cartoon matter. I have no idea how it gets aired here like it does, but we've hit a moral decline that probably began WITH OJ AND THE RAMSEYS. :yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice