Spoke with Nancy Krebbs. She said she is suing the forums

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, May 29, 2003.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Good One, WY

Now, shouldn't you bee reporting to our pimp, Sparky at this time of night?

OKAY - one more question, Tricia, just one, I promise.

Was Jameson's forum mentioned by MysteryWoman? I have seen a lot of activity there regarding Nancy Krebs and hardly any at WebSleuths, yet they were thrown in the lawsuits. I Wonder WHY?!

RR

2. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Basically she said something about filing suit against "other forums" who are posting about her. I said "Oh like CyberSleuths, Websleuths" and she said "Yes." Then she mentioned CyberSleuths and about BobC's post there.

This is not an exact wording of the conversation. Just to the "best of my memory." :)

So I guess it's not clear about which "Websleuths" she was talking about. I assumed it was the good Websleuths. With the one "b."

Ask away RR :)

3. RiverRat

Interesting

It sounds like she didn't read the whole script again.

Thanks Tricia - this is all a bit confusing.

RR

4. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

<I>It sounds like she didn't read the whole script again</I>

LOL....

RR ..... this rodent wouldn't be you enjoying some cybersex now would it? .......you party animal.

5. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

My posts on Cyberslueths? My post right here were much better!FFJ needs a new press agent!

6. Tez

Tez Member

She has nerve is all I can say...

Something is just not adding up....If she had a lawyer, he would call not her. Does she think we all take stupid pills like her buddies?

Maim, get a life!

BobC, check your inbox.

7. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

OMYGAWD

we need to start a Nancy and maim fund right now to help them buy new running shoes, because when the "sex ring" finds out where Nancy is and what she is about to do, both she and maim and all the members of the <b>coven</b> are going to have to run fast to keep from being ravished by those stunning devils.

Let me tell you what I think this is all about. maim and coven read some posts at FFJ and CS and wherever (although they left jameson's forum off because that is the only place they can post their drivel now). These posts have mostly been in answer to the crap that they have been putting out there, again, but we all know, it's okay for them but it's not okay for anyone to give it back to them. Anyway, maim decided to use NK to get even - have her call Tricia, whom maim and the coven hate because she is so decent and smart, and threaten to sue "the forum." Heh.

It's more of the maim arrogance - she assumes everyone but she is stupid and therefore no one will ever figure out she was behind the entire thing. What lawyer allows his client to make threats over the phone? Perhaps the disgraced and mentally diminished Lee Hill has been giving them advice, even though he can't represent his pet dog because he has been disbarred.

What I know for sure is that once this news gets out, the "sex ring," (of which some of us were once accused by maim, through innuendo, in her evasive, smarmy little way, of being part of and out to get her and her family, and NK) will most likely be on the move again. No way will those stunners want Nancy giving any deposition that will bring out her sordid abuse by a pedophile sex ring when she was well into her adult years. At, least, that is the way I understand these people according to the information maim gave all of us long ago.

They are vicious people, and since NK has enjoyed three years of relative peace from those awful people, it would seem unlikely the honorable Nancy Krebs would want to put herself and her friends in harm's way again over a couple of internet posts that really don't amount to a hill of beans in the scheme of things, considering all the posts that have been allowed to stand in previous years. A judge would laugh them right out of town.

maim and her moron are very angry at the beezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, and they hate losing, you know. They will do whatever it takes to give us our "paybacks," including using Nancy Krebs yet again. They are angry no one bought their pedophile sex ring crap, and they are angry because they are the laughing stock of the internet.

NK has a he11 of a lot more to lose through suing over a couple of posts than she could ever hope to gain. Perhaps the whole plan is to try to shut down the JBR forums? Now, who would want to do that? Now that I think about it, the maim gang is pretty good at destroying forums; they sure did a job on JW, didn't they? Not TOOOO obvious...

Nancy would do well to remove herself from under the influence of maim and anyone associated with this mame game. She is getting terrible advice and maim is once again making her the laughing stock of the forums. It's really too bad, because it's maim who deserves that honor the most, not poor NK. maim's earned the right, along with moron and mary666 and the others who we know are still out there.

Crawl back into your hole, maim, people are laughing at you.

8. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Tricia...WY..your being too kind to Nancy.

As I've said before, I was sexually abused as a child and one thing I can't stomach is false accusations.
    Ask anyone whos been thru it, people who falsely accuse others of sexualy abuse, molestation and rape do great harm to real victims.It puts us all in a position of not being believed..... Not to mention the new victims they have just created.

Nope,.... I feel sorry for the Whites who have been dragged thru the mud...... I feel sorry for their children who have had to live thru the shame the 'internet sex ring of hags' has tried to heap upon their father and Grandfather.

I feel nothing but disgust for all those involved in this smearing of the White family that includes ALL those involved.

9. RiverRat

FreeBird!

That's me all right! Oh, the shame........

Morning WY, same old same old, huh?I am just hoping that everyone knows that everytime we say Mame's or Nancy's name, a Ramsey gets their wish - the heat is off of them. So let's not forget the little people who got us where we are today.......stuck in a discussion that never ends........Lucky for us though, we are completely capable of discussing case and sideshow at the same time!

Now I need to go wait for my subpeona.

RR

10. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

--

HALP, HALP, HALP Nancy.....RR called me a pimp !

This should be fun.

Settle down.

anyone want to discuss MW?

11. Watching You

I agree with you, Freebird

the whole bunch of them have caused the Whites great damage with their unsubstantiated accusations against both father and son. Maim deserves most of the blame, though, because she is a coward. She accused through slick innuendo and then she denied accusing anyone of anything. She planted the seeds and let morons like morgan, mary666, and her other cult followers to run with it, defiling the character of the White men in a manner I've never seen anyone do before.

Nancy Krebs started it all, though. All on the word of a woman of questionable mental faculties and her "therapist," the coven tore the Whites to shreds and they continue to do so today, making such statements that FW is considered dangerous.

I really think maim is infatuated with White. It's been said that women who are obsessed with a man are infatuated with him. Could it be repressed sexual hunger for this dangerous man? That's a question only the cult leader can answer.

12. Watching You

13. Watching You

Tricia, sue daffodil

daffodil says that BobC, RiverRat, AK, WY, Ginja, RS and others need to seek legal counsel. She also states that Tricia's business associate, Marcia Thomas, is an attorney specializing in internet law - so Tricia needs to have a heart to heart with her asap.

Further, the knowledgeable daffodil, who sounds a lot like Holly, says there is no argument to counter the reality that Nancy was NOT a public figure, not even a limited one. (Well, I beg to differ about that one.) There is no argument I can imagine that sustains Tricia's stated belief, that she and others are within their 1st ammendmant rights to speak the vilest, most offensive, most damaging drivel possible about Nancy Krebs and others they hate. (Pots calling the kettle black, gawd are they stupid.)

Daffy goes on to threaten BobC even further:

BobC is a different matter. He has enjoyed basking in the applause of those who like to read his cruel, obscene and libelous postings. He has much to fear, legally.

The suggestion Nancy join the forum to "defend herself" is proof that Tricia Griffith is moronic beyone belief. The format of FFJ is the least poster friendly. The chosen few are allowed to post w/o having to debate the truth of anything they say. We, the public, may only READ. I know of people who applied to join FFJ and never received a membership. So Tricia has created her own monster.

If I were Tricia, (you're not) I would disallow any further mention of Nancy. I would remove ALL material that mentions or remotely refers to Nancy. I would have done that while talking to Nancy. There is no value in resisting her request. None.

I don't take kindly to threats, Daffy.

14. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Mame is behind this. I think it is so low for Mame to use Nancy.

How do I know Mame is behind this?

Why would Nancy ask me about threads that talk about Mame?

Why would Nancy ask me about the domains that I own?

Two things directly related to Mame, that have NOTHING TO DO WITH NANCY AND HER COMPLAINT, are asked about by Nancy.

Damn stupid. Let me tell you.

First how could I know for sure it was Nancy? It might have been someone pulling a joke.

Second you don't have the person threatening the suit CALL THE PERSON WHO THEY INTEND TO SUE....Good God...dumb doesn't even begin to describe it.

I will ignore them until I see the suit.

I will be out most of the day. Back later this afternoon.

Don't think for one second that any threats scare me at all. I would advise them to shut up and bring it on.

If this is how Nancy's lawyer is handling the situation by having her call me and ask about MAME then this is a joke.

Once again all about MAME...

Tricia

15. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Does this mean we have to call her Bridgette again?

16. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

I'm just wondering whats happening we're not spose to see while we're busy with this sideshow once again.

And why in the world would Jams let her forum get so OFF CASE!
    I don't remember her being so slow on the draw before....

17. Watching You

Hiding behind an alias

like Mystery Woman or Bridgett while making unsupported accusations against someone is not only chicken sh1t, it's blatantly unfair. When someone makes an accusation against someone else, it is normal to use real names, not a fictitious name. Not only were we asked to accept these accusations and innuendos that Fleet White was a pedophile with no proof, we were asked to accept that someone with a fictitious name was making this claim. We were supposed to follow like blind sheep the lead of the grass-roots reporter from Boulder and her supporters.

The fact that Nancy Krebs' name has been used is fair game. Afterall, the man's name whom she accused of unspeakable crimes was used. So should his accuser's name be used.

18. RiverRat

The Funniest Part To Me.

I have absolutely no money.

None.

Nada.

I do however have an old "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" computer game I guess she could go after. I know, I know, it's no Jeopardy but somehow it seems to apply.

Sparky - don't blame me for your pimp status, I just found out myself. Am I supposed to call you Big Momma when we are in the secret private forum? Clue me in here. Please.

What Would Patsy Do?
    RR

19. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

The SUE ME Tub

SO, SUE ME........

20. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

The SUE ME Tub

SO, SUE ME........

Moab, Tricia, anyone....please attach cartoon. Thanks.
    Greenleaf

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice