Spoke with Nancy Krebbs. She said she is suing the forums

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, May 29, 2003.

1. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

The Sue Me Tub

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

More intimidation tactics

from poster who hides her original hat with a new one, Daffodil:

...I'd like to see those who have been given notice, particularly BobC, go ahead now and post some of the vile commentary and accusations that got them in trouble to begin with.

If they are truly unafraid to continue expressing their vile commentary based on an interpretation of the 1st amendment, then I challenge them to do so, now that they have been asked to desist.

It is my constitutionally protected OPINION that the Nancy Krebs story was not connected to the JBR case, and mame and her gang of thugs should not have attacked other posters for doubting her story. That is our right, just as it is our right to say those same posters have posted the most vicious and vile statements about Fleet White and posters at this forum and other forums that were not true. What I have said is the truth, it is my opinion, and no two-bit ho at jameson's is going to intimidate me into remaining silent. Perhaps it is they who should start looking over their shoulders for some crack civil attorney to contact them for their libelous lies they have told about us. That road goes both ways.

Nancy has more to lose than to gain should she start suing posters for their consitutionally protected opinions. Daffy, stuff it.

3. purr

purr Active Member

A Brilliant Post by VP !!!!

Ya, why doesnt Nancy sue the REAL criminals.

The so-called abusers who sexually abused her!!!!!

That is what should happen!!!!

I wonder why they arent doing that........
    maybe because they really DONT have any real
    evidence!!!!

The TRUTH always comes through bright and clear.
    Thank goodness for the TRUTH!

And thank goodness for all the forum's
    members who STAND UP for the TRUTH!!!

Again,

APPLAUSE for
    VP's brilliant post!

purr

4. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Freebird is so right. those of us who have actually worked in the field with real abuse cases know that for them it's not something they wear on their sleeve and use shamelesly for attention. Their memories are sad, painful and personal. Most of the time the abused don't want to think about the abuse let alone fly halfway around the country to inject themselves into a high profile murder case that doesn't concern them.

Now onward to Daffodil: sweetheart why don't you lose 200 lbs, maybe it'll improve your personality. And just in case I haven't made my point about Krebs perfectly clear: She's a liar and a fraud and I hope she lands in prison or a mental hospital where she belongs. Now run and tell that to your "lawyer." HA! Bring it on! You'll have a rather large surprise waiting!

dumbasses.

5. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I asked Mame a question on CS. I will pose it here.

Rather than sue me, for God knows what, why don't you use your time to expose the sex ring in Colorado? After all Mame you are the station manager of a public radio station. You know you have the ability to control some program content. Why not start a real investigation on this big pedophile ring. Think of the accolades you will receive. Your station is an NPR affiliate correct? They will get behind you on this. The world of journalism will be your oyster Mame if you start investigating this through your radio station.

MY God Mame I just thought of something. Shouldn't you be warning the people of Boulder about this? How can you sit back and do nothing when a sex ring is in full operation under you nose? You have the platform to make a difference yet you choose to use a mentally unstable person to do your dirty work. To call me and ask about threads concerning you? What does that have to do with the vile sex ring operating right now? How many more victims are there that you could have helped but instead chose to spend your time finding out about threads concerning you? Open up your mike Mame. You are the boss at the station. You can do it. You know you can. Do something for God's sake to warn the people to catch to catch the bad guys. I promise by suing me you won't catch any pedophile sex ring.

Mame it's clear why you choose to do the things you do.

Also if I am going to be served wouldn't you need something other than my P.O. Box? How 'bout you start with an address.

Remember if anyone does file suit we of course will have to bring up why Nancy asked about Mame's threads. Why Mame was so worried about some mention of Chicago and "wind blowing". We will have to find out what all that means. I don't know.

Have Nancy call me again and I will give her an address where her attorney can serve me.

WAIT...How about having her ATTORNEY call? Now there's a novel idea.

Tricia

6. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Scared chitless here

But trying to appear cool.

Tricia, The "Morning After" here has been very enlightening so far. I have a feeling that with your administration and devotion to the case, this sideshow might be in it's Retirement Tour.

Thanks Love!
    RR

7. BobC

You know I think we might be giving this garbage way too much attention. You have to give the Krebs con artists credit--they seem to have a knack for keeping this trashy tale alive! I stopped responding to Stupy's braying on CS weeks ago because it's a waste of time.

Keep your collective eye on Fleet White. He's not finished. Hey Daffidumbass go run and tell your "lawyer' that.

8. Tricia

BobC you are correct. We are giving it waaay too much attention.

However when I get threatening phone calls I take them seriously. I was threatened yesterday. I won't take it lying down.

I am ready and waiting.

How 'bout the name of this wonderful attorney. Are the initials of the attorney JRG?

Gosh darn it come on. I hate playing 20 questions when I am going to be sued and lose everything I own... Come on. Fess up.

9. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

sob, sob

My cartoon BOMBED! wOE IS ME.

Poor Greenleaf

10. Watching You

Did you know

that I can stand in front of a cop and call him every filthy name in the book, tell him he is retarded, insult his manhood, and there isn't a damn thing he can do to me except arrest me for disturbing the peace?

Did you also know that I can physically assault someone and I will get a citation for harrassment?

Did you know I can call my neighbor, who is, of course, a private citizen, and tell her she is the biggest jerk who ever lived, threaten to smack her, garrote her, shoot her, and there is nothing she can do except get a restraining order against her crazy neighbor and hope I don't own a gun? Of course I love my neighbor and she would put a real hurting on my body if I threatened her, LOL, because she is strong like a man, but just saying.

Now, if I made threats to or about someone important, like the leader of our country, which I would never, ever do, THAT would be federal. THAT would be serious stuff, and I would find myself under arrest and probably sitting in jail somewhere. Saying Nancy Krebs has problems is not a federal offense, Daffy, Ph.D. (Phoney :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:().

Criminal charges against BobC? Get real.

It will also be interesting to see what actual damages Ms. Krebs claims in her, umm, lawsuit. Has she been turned down for a job because BobC made a joke about a garrote? Because we spoke of how hard the wind blows in Chicago? Where are her monetary damages? Did she lose her home because someone called her a flake? Has the pedophile sex ring raised their fugly heads because someone said she was a liar? I'll bet I know. Her little feelies have been hurt because maim told her they were.

Maim denies she had anything to do with Nancy's threats to sue the forums. And monkeys fly out my a$s, too.

11. BobC

Krebs is cheap joke fodder, nothing more. I certainly hope she doesn't give herself more credit than she's worth--I wouldn't walk across the street to garrote her, much less fly to CA. Boring! So Nanc if you're cringing in a corner, braying about how BobC is part of the thousands of people who are supposedly waiting to abuse you, you're wasting your time. Don't flatter yourself.

12. Tricia

Well now let's see who actually posted Nancy's real name.

I believe it was Ma Brady who received the transcripts from Mame....

Let's take a trip down memory lane shall we?

Here is an old thread at Purgatory where it all began.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/mb/message.asp?webtag=PurgatoryII&msg=497.1

A few more links from Prug.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/mb/message.asp?webtag=PurgatoryII&msg=497.1

http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/mb/message.asp?webtag=PurgatoryII&msg=515.1

Now the icing on the cake. On the front page of Mrs. Brady's page, viewed by millions is none other than the name NANCY KREBS. Of course the transcripts are gone because they were so bizarre it was embarrassing. In my opinion of course.

http://www.holoworld.com/mrsbrady/

Look to the right. For the world to see.

Nancy Krebs/BPD Interview Transcripts.

Yep. Been there quite a while. I have a feeling it will disappear in mere moments however. That's ok. We have lots of screen shots.

13. Tricia

GREENIE I LOVED YOUR CARTOON....

:hug:

14. Watching You

well, well, well

well, hell, as maim would say. Imagine that.

15. BobC

Speaking of Mrs. Brady, someone calling him or herself by that hat has started a thread on Court TV's "Open Court" forum for the Kreb's transcripts. Not only is the thread link broken (according to several posters) but Jameson appeared (surprise surprise!) saying maybe the link is broken because Kreb's claims of being connected to the JBR case were found to be fraudulent.

Why the big PR burst for Krebs all of a sudden? I'm talking to a reporter for Fox News right now and I've alerted them to the fact that this "Mystery Woman" in the Peterson case may just be linked to our old fraudulent friend Miss Krebs and her bevy of Krazies since the exact term "Mystery Woman" is being used ad nauseum, and seems to be a bit too coincidental to my mind. Speaking for myself only, I find it disgusting that these disturbed and malevolent women waste tax dollars by conning LE into investigating them, and they seem to just get away with it. Time for the media to get wind of this con job and shed the light of TRUTH on all of it. I don't want to see one more DIME spent on these ridiculous fakes.

16. Tricia

17. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

Tristan

That was boring the first time I heard it live.

Please don't make me read that again.

Although the whole MW thing is a fraud and an attention getter, I'm still scared of Morgan, Mary99, Casandra, Jameson, and mame.

18. Watching You

LOL, Sparky

like he11 you are.

19. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

Well I am...

and, what was that you said was coming out of your butt????

BobC is funny..hahahahahaha so are you, Tricia, RiverRat, Bird....hahahah

20. BobC

I like how old Nanc herself said the BPD was going to arrest her for making false allegations.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice