Spoke with Nancy Krebbs. She said she is suing the forums

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, May 29, 2003.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I was bored so...

I just did a search on "criminologist" Jeanne Adams from "Utah" mentioned in this webcast and not surprisingly only two mentions of her exist, one from Mame's webcast and another broken link to a JBR site under the sub-heading "Ritual abuse."

She must be BIGTIME.

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Watch out, guys

Someone might blow a gasket.

RR

(I could have said Plaskett but I didn't, now see how easy that was. Just like, oops never mind.)

3. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Does Anyone Have A Clue.....

or has anyone asked Mame or "Bridget" lately about the whereabouts and condition of those two little girls that "Bridget" was susposedly protecting by coming forward with her story?

They must still be with their abusing families, since we have heard of no prosecution on their behalf.....Anyone writing on any of the forums that Mame frequents....could you please ask her about the whereabouts of the two precious children that she and MW were so concerned about?

Voyager

4. BobC

RR!!! LOL!

A search on Mary Bienkowski also came up with absolutely nothing other than Krebs crap on JBR. This is like so shocking!

5. Adrian Monk

Adrian Monk Member

Not only that, but the link is a broken one, suggesting that perhaps Mrs. Brady understands (possibly too late) that the transcripts had been sealed by a judge, exposing her and whoever supplied them to her, to a Contempt charge.

All this discussion of N. Krebs and Mary Suma and/or whoever else suing anyone, anyone at ALL, over opinions voiced on an internet forum, would have to be seen as emotional catharsis more than anything else. Remember that in America, to convict of libel you need four elements, ALL four, not just some:

1. The defendant said something false about the plaintiff.
    2. The defendant knew it was false at the time s/he said it.
    3. The defendant said it purporting it to be FACT (not opinion).
    4. The thing said was malicious, and that it caused material harm to the plaintiff.

Internet message boards are, by their very nature, *opinions* expressed by the posters, unless expressly stated otherwise, and even then, if there is a reference to some source, any source, for the poster's basis of belief that it is fact, then the poster is off the hook. Any libel would be by the source, not the poster.

Let me share an experience of my own: a photographer I was associated with once, shared with me a set of links to news agencies in Chicago and Florida which were investigating the possible criminal activities of a competitor of his in Chicago. I posted those to a blog I had going at the time, which was related to industry-chat about professional photography. I promptly got a phone call from the Chicago photographer demanding that I cease and desist (remove the reference) or face a civil suit for libel. I refused to do any such thing. (Like Krebs in this case here, the individual in question phoned me himself, which made me suspect that he hadn't really retained counsel!) I felt confident in the truth of what was reported by the news stations in Chicago and Florida, and had no intention to be bullied into removing links to their stories.

He never sued.

Yesterday, I got an email from my photographer friend telling me that the one who had threatened to sue me, did in fact get convicted in a court in Atlanta, for the crimes investigated by the news agencies in Chicago and Florida--the links WERE true, according to a jury of that man's peers, and he is now wearing an orange jumpsuit at a concrete-and-steel hotel.

Anyone can threaten to sue anyone, and indeed, anyone CAN sue anyone, for any frivolity at all under the sun. But that doesn't mean they will prevail in court, and it certainly doesn't mean the target of their frivolity would have to empty their bank accounts on high-priced lawyers to field a sufficient defense against it. Just read up on the law, and use what you find, and of course, make the frivolous plaintiff regret the very day they were born over the course of using it.

6. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Adrian Monk thank you for telling us that story. You were right on with what you suspected.

I appreciate you posting what elements have to be proven for a suit to be successful.

Guys the suit isn't going to happen. It's not. It's just stupid.

Why would Nancy ask me about the two things Mame posted about earlier in the week? These two issues had nothing to do with Nancy at all.

I believe Nancy is being used. In the cruelest way possible.

That why I started "Lawsuit Watch." Please check the thread on a regular basis. I will add interesting things everytime I check in.

Oh yes if the lawsuit is filed I will post it there too.

Tricia

7. Ginja

Ginja Member

WACKADOODLES!

ROTFLMAO!

On a more serious note, did you get the job? :D

How embarrassing....that's something I would do, Bob. Now that I think of it, that is something I've done.

8. RiverRat

More Drama.....

http://jwarchive.tripod.com/05142000JW-MotherhoodFrecklesApplePie-5142.txt

"Motherhood, Freckles & Apple Pie"
    Posted by mame on 04:03:51 5/14/2000

Last Wednesday afternoon I looked into the clear blue, sparkling eyes of a friend. As our eyes met I placed my most loved good luck piece in her hand. A beautiful gold Victorian etched bracelet worn by two simple, strong courageous women before me. Through lives littered with pain and heartbreak, they never once lost their love and compassion. Bridget McElroy, my Great Grandmother, gave this beautiful bracelet to my Grandmother, Margaret McArdle.

I said, "I want you to wear this bracelet today as a reminder of your tremendous strength and courage. It was a gift to me from a woman I loved deeply. She had clear blue eyes that sparkled just like yours. Eyes of truth. Even on the darkest most painful days of her life she found the courage to love and laugh. She never lost her way. You have the strength of a hundred Margaret's and Bridget's, my friend. Hold your head high as you walk through those doors. And know that I love you."

I sat in the cold black and gray sterile lobby of the Boulder Police Department as a courageous woman spoke truth behind closed doors. Words that very few want to hear...much less believe.

I thought back over my experiences in the first months of a new century. Events so powerful they changed my life forever. I thought of those who I once respected who openly spat in a courageous woman's face...laughed at her...accused her of being a paid plant...a fortune seeker. I thought of those who scolded her for being too quiet...too loud. The doctors, lawyers, talk show hosts, talking heads... The ego driven, shallow, so-called professionals who shunned her for daring to tell a dark and twisted tale. A tale so horrific they shut their minds...covered their ears...and forgot they had a heart. Next I imagined the blond curls and blue eyes of the dead little girl who once played and laughed under these same beautiful foothills. Another image flashed of another child with blond curls and blue eyes. That same little girl is now a woman trying to find truth behind closed doors...among closed minds. I forced myself to recall late night talks of abuse...baby rapes...garottes...beatings...shock devices...ropes...rituals...murders...monsters posing as men...

A little girl who tried to be heard over and over...only to be called a delusional liar...

A grown woman who laughed with me...cried with me...helped choose John Irving works for a high school term paper...a wise woman who quietly answered every Jeopardy question...Time spent at an adobe house among red cliffs and wildflowers...Doodlebug drumming the drum loudly on sacred land long ago summering grounds for the Arapahoe Indians.

I thought of those who came forward to help her without being asked. Bright, loving women like Chris Wheeler who offered unconditional love and support. The silent sleuths, who spent hundreds of hours sleuthin' with the midnight oil. I know them as the "Carville Detective Agency". Their cyber - investigative skills are phenomenal. Carville's behind-the-scenes work is still helping daily in her legal advocacy.

Cheers to my children who proved they listened to some of my constant east coast liberal ranting over the years..."Remember to help those who can't help themselves..." "Think of the underdog..." "See that red mercedes? dont' ever buy one unless you've given an equal amount to charity" Even my soon to be ex-husband of 25 years never questioned my phone call to "set another place at the dinner table and prepare the guest room".

While sitting in sterile gray coldness I was encouraged and warmed by the love and support through words, small funds, clothes, humor, and friendship. Some from those who openly discounted her allegations. But nonetheless opened their hearts to help her.

The most powerful support continues from dozens of silent, scared voices afraid to talk. Many have tried. They were spit at..laughed at..labeled and forced to hide. Their cryptic letters and tips grow by the day. These victims of sexual and ritual abuse have made the first small baby steps to truth for thousands of little girl curls and blue eyes. Medical Doctors, Psychiatrists, Lawyers, and investigators who took time educate and prove that ritual abuse does happen! Maybe if Peter Boyles made a few phone calls he'd learn it happens too...

I was overwhelmed with the apparent strength and character of those who have begun stitching colorful, brilliant patches in what is slowly becoming a warm quilt of support and love for women and children violated, raped, abused and beaten. The Underground Railway of the new century... I call it the, "Girls Kick :(:(:( Railroad..."

I recalled words written by my friend to a confidant as she was forced from my home several weeks ago...by intimidation.

"...Just to let you know, I called my attorney after our last talk. Two cars pulled up in the alley next to the house and just sat there for a few minutes. Then someone got out of the car and stared at us for several minutes. The car drove off, turned around and parked in front again staring...A tense time for us here. I feel as though I need to be on the move once again. The more I am believed the more danger I will be in. My family had a few days basking in, "She is a fruit loop that will never be believed or listened to." Now they might be realizing I'm not going to shut my mouth. I would never want to put anyone's life in danger, especially Mary and her children. Just know that it has been wonderful to be here with a real family and a real loving home. It is my greatest hope that someday I will not have to run that I will have a life of my own. I hope that someday is soon. I will let you know what plans have been made. God Bless You, Love, **********

She told me of her belief as a little girl that the Pledge of Allegiance would save the day and grant her freedom. Every single day she placed her hand over her heart and said The Pledge. Focusing on the final words...One Nation under God with Liberty and Justice for All...She believed with all her heart that Liberty and Justice for All...included her.

As I left the home of Boulder's Finest, they were still behind closed doors with my friend. I realized Liberty and Justice for All, didn't include her then...and probably didn't include her now. I left to meet my own children after school. I frantically pushed buttons on the radio hoping to hear Aretha sing away my blues.... I stopped and listened to the words of a song...

Christopher Robin and I walked along...Under branches lit up by the moon...Posing our questions to Owl and Eeyore...As our days disappeared all too soon...But I've wandered much further today than I should...And I can't seem to find my way back to the wood... So help me if you can I've got to get back to the house at Pooh Corner by one...You'd be surprised there's so much to done...Count all the bees in the hive...Chase all the clouds from the sky...Back to the days of Christopher Robin and.......Pooh

I felt an urgent need to see my children. As I pulled up in front of their school...I gazed across a schoolyard dotted with baseball caps, skinned knees, backpacks, chubby cheeks, smiles, tears, a mother holding a child's hand, monkey bars, a game of tag, hoops, baseball. I rolled the window down to hear laughter...songs...high pitched screams...yellow bus engines. I was seeing and hearing the wonder and innocence of childhood...

I hugged and kissed the freckled faces of my masterpieces extra long. Our dear friend arrived secretly through the back door to spend time with a family who loves her. As we sat alone together waiting to hear of her adventures behind closed doors...she reached out for an antique rose covered pillow waiting in the same spot she left it weeks ago. She instinctively clutched her security pillow, as she did many times before..right before telling of darkness and disappointments. life away from pooh corner...her need to hide...dwindling resources...threats.. intimidation... and courage.

Soon the laughter and love of friends and family surrounded my clawed foot oak table ...freckled chubby cheeks arrive on scooters and bikes to welcome a much loved friend...Plasket slices his honey baked ham......BJ and Mame tell tales of their adventures in Pleasantville to roars of laughter...Lee Hill whispers his distinctive "deep throat" whisper...A criminologist tells beauty secrets...a victim's advocate talks lovingly of her troubled adopted children...My friend whispers, "Can we call Chris?"...strawberries sliced...whipped cream whipped...phones ring...e-mails arrive...Shawn Colvin sings in the background...Gerber daisies, love, and laughter help shield the heartbreak and pain of the day.

A short visit ends a day later with tearful good-byes. Secret destinations kept even from me. I can hear her voice telling a private investigator..."Sir, I have kept my story pure...I have turned down tens of thousands of dollars offered for my silence... and my story. I only seek truth."

Today my son asked me, "Mom, I overheard her say when she was three years old saw blood in the toilet. Why did she say that?" I panicked. How had he heard her say that? The children were never told her real name...or her real story. I sat quietly for a few moments and then I lied... "You heard wrong..."

A lie to protect freckles, chubby cheeks, all in the name of Motherhood and Apple Pie...

Happy Mothers Day!

9. Ginja

Ginja Member

Hiya Freebird!

Could be...

Afterall, her attorney who handled HER slanderous rantings has had his license to practice suspended pending trial.

Trial you ask? My gosh! what did he do???

Glad you asked, Freebird.

He abused his girlfriend.

Some advocate for abused women, eh? :eek:

10. BobC

Hi Ginja--I have to go down there on Tuesday!

Tricia the link there couldn't be much clearer, could it? Stupidy mixed with arrogance is such an annoying combination.

11. Vic

Vic Active Member

RR

Pass the barf bag.

That kind of "writing" makes me puke. It did then, it does now.

RR.... I thank you for your honesty... your integrety...for your insight to save such crap. I clutch my little coors light close to me as tears run down my face (from my multi-colored eyes).

We are sisters in cyberspace. I will drive my Subaru with a deep satisfaction knowing I have donated its value to others as I know you have done before me and your grandmother did before you....

Oh help me Jeezus.

Thanks for the blast from the past, RR.

12. imon128

imon128 Banned

Mental state

I hope this hasn't been mentioned somewhere on this thread previously (feel free to smack me with a kipper if it has, LOL) but can a person who is not mentally competent, file a law suit?

If the person is mentally competent, can that same person then say that the harm of a forum has caused her to be mentally distressed?

What I'm trying to get at, is who is pushing this woman to file a law suit? (like I don't know) Can it be proved that 'pusher' has her own agenda, and is using MW's money to file a suit? Does MW have lots of money, BTW, that would encourage a supposed friend to use MW?

13. RiverRat

Thank you, Vic

My Sister-Friend, I knew that your Inner Strength would propel you to the top of the ranks of the "We Are Woman, Hear us Roar" society that has had enough of the greedy ways of the Mercedes owners that don't contribute equally to the leeches of society...........like me!

"Oh Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz, Lin Wood Rides his Horses, and Patsy won't make ammends. I've worked hard all my life-time, No Help for mame and her friends. Oh Lord, won't you save me from these crazy Has Beens..........

RR

14. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

You know what

I never had anything against Nancy Krebs, not even when others were calling her mentally ill and other descriptive names. It was only recently that I made reference to nutcase in a couple of my posts, after yet another barrage of hate from the google girls.

I am not a stupid woman, and I do not fall for every story someone wants to tell me on the Internet. I listened to what mame and others had to say about Nancy, decided many things didn't add up, asked questions, got rudely told it was none of my business or who was I to question the great Mary Suma. When the police investigation wound up, I was pretty much convinced Nancy Krebs had no information connected with the JBR case. But, mame et al kept insisting the FBI was investigating Nancy's case and it might take a year.

Later it became apparent that the FBI had not deemed Nancy's claims credible when Candy published a copy of a letter she received from the FBI saying there had never been any investigation of the Nancy Krebs claims. Candy was attacked by mame's goons who claimed her letter was a fraud. I never doubted Candy's letter was genuine.

I don't know how much clearer it could have been. I never doubted Nancy Krebs had some problems and probably was abused at some time in her life by someone. I do not believe that a pedophile sex ring abused her into adulthood until she was nearly 38 years old. But, I never held Nancy responsible nor did I hate her or bash her. I don't do that to people who are victims of abuse or are mentally unstable, and anyone who says I did is a damn liar.

What I have objected to, most vehemently, are the personal attacks and the mean posts directed toward those of us (which is just about everyone on the forums) who objected to the attack on Fleet White and posters who stuck up for him. I have issues with mame, morgan, mary99, and others who hide behind other hats at jameson's now. There aren't very many of them, because posters like janphi have paid a price for cozying up to mame and she has spilled it all at Purgatory, and others have also backed away from mame. Janphi claims mame used her for her own gain then spit all over her. I always thought janphi was an okay person, but I was upset when she got dragged into that quagmire. She is a fantastic researcher who didn't deserve to be treated that way.

In short, my beef has never been with Nancy Krebs. Nobody was even discussing her here until the Fleet White haters started their crusade again on CS and jameson's. If they would stop their continual harrassment of posters, stop using Nancy to get to Fleet White, and stop with the insults and attacks on those of us who told them where the bear chit in the buckwheat, Nancy would be a dead issue. It is they who continue to bash. It is they who continue to bait. It is they who continue to use Nancy Krebs to their own ends. They are the most despicable and the most loathed posters on the forums and they have been kicked out of just about every forum they've been on, because they gang bang everyone. It's unbelievable the damage that three or four fanatic posters can do, but the proof is in the forums.

I won't take their crap. I am truly sorry Nancy Krebs has had to suffer for their continued attacks, but as long as she continues to trust that they have her best interests at heart when they care only to trash everyone for the pure spite of it, she will be pulled back into the limelight every time. They are responsible for the disparaging remarks against Nancy. They bait, they pick, they keep it up until someone retaliates, and then they cry foul.

Nancy, I still don't know what your motives were - whether you thought you were doing the right thing, were talked into it, or there were other reasons for making accusations against the Whites, but it seems clear as it can be there is an intense hatred for Fleet White by those I mentioned above. They want him arrested for the murder of JBR. They have called him filthy names, meant to defame him and hurt his family. You have associated yourself with these people and therefore the things they say make you look as evil as they are. If you truly want this all to go away, tell your friends to stop their constant abuse of posters on the forums, stop their lies about other posters, stop with the gay bashing, and stop trying to push this down our throats. It's over for us. But, if you are part of the group who is trying to pin JBR's murder on Fleet White, then be prepared to face the consequences when your friends go after us.

15. Ginja

Ginja Member

Hey Trish!

Girlfriend, you have to remember who we're dealing with here...all of them, including NK herself, have given new meaning to stupidity!

The google girls (I love that term!) have been pulling these pranks since they discovered, via this code six wingnut, a way to abuse free speech and slander whomever they choose.

About six months ago, I, too, received a call. Only the caller identified himself as the special prosecutor investigating FW's allegations of criminal libel.

The google girls called me a liar.

Then the google girls blasted me all over the internet, slandering my name, disrupting forums, posting under hats like Ginja Esq. or Ganja. They had a field day at Flamesleuths.

Did they quit while they thought they were ahead? Evidently not. My computer was hacked on several occasions. Did they not think it could be traced?

Like I said, they bring new meaning to the word stupidity!

Of course they deny the phone call. But what would you expect from liars? (I didn't clue them in that I knew about the hacking.)

As regards that call from the special prosecutor? The ONLY people who had my contact information were several members of the google girl club. That's their mistake number one.

The hacking was traced back directly to them. Mistake number two.

But here's the kicker (and mistake number three). They indignantly claim that Fleet White and the poster formerly known as Spade were the people who called me impersonating a special prosecutor! Again, they bring new meaning to stupidity!

Mistake number four is that they now post that they've PROVEN I'm a liar.

Let me repeat that: I am not only a liar, but a proven liar.

This from airheads who think they can get away (without a trace) calling me and hacking my system....AT WORK!

Hmmmmm....where did I leave off with the numbers of mistakes they've made?

Whatever.

I had a point to this post, what was it? Oh yeah!

NK didn't call you and threaten you. As a poster at Purg put it: "Why didn't she sue the people who abused her all those years?"

I do have a grand idea, though, of who did call you.

Does the name Mary Bienkowski sound familiar?

Nancy Krebs doesn't make phone calls. She has others make them for her. MB is experienced in lying for NK.

Then again, so is Mame. :eek:

16. Tricia

BobC you are right on!

Stupidity combined with arrogance is annoying and destructive.

Mame wrote:

*"I thought of those who I once respected who openly spat in a courageous woman's face..."

*"They were spit at..laughed at..labeled and forced to hide..."

I would like to state, for the record, under oath, that I have NEVER spit on anyone.

Ok once. In 3rd grade. A boy named Chris. I liked him. I spit on him. That's it though. I swear.

Tricia

17. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

RR, Please Post a BARF ALERT....

...whenever you're going to regale us with mame's journalistic efforts.

Plasket's chubby cheeks arrived on a scooter?

18. Watching You

Nobody has harmed NK

like the google girls have harmed her. If a credible poster had come to the forums and said, I know this woman who is afraid but she has information about the Ramsey case, and if that credible poster had then kept us informed (but leave off the phoney interview, pleeeeese) in a sensible way without going on the attack with her goons every time someone asked a reasonable question, Nancy would have been much better served.

The problem was, Nancy was not believed by the authorities, or at least her information was not deemed to be connected to the Ramsey case, and that should have been that. But, mame and a few others were not satisfied. They went on a rampage that lasts to this day, and they have damaged the reputation of Nancy far more than anyone else on the forums with their nasty selves.

Nancy should sue them. They have done her great damage.

19. Tricia

Hey Ginja. I was worried about you. Glad you checked in.

Ginja I do believe it was Nancy. She was very sweet and childlike. She sounded like an adult woman but still childlike. Became confused about something she was trying to tell me. Not threatening really. Plus I did most of the talking. LOL.

It's easy to prove where the call came from. Especially on a cell phone. If I want I can check it out. I might but it doesn't matter.

Ginja are you going to take any action against the hackers?

I hope so. I'll be in touch.

I just want to remind you all that Ginja, along with WY, did most of the hard work on the petition. Ginja worked her butt off and WY did too. Thanks to both of you.

20. Watching You

Nah, I didn't do hardly anything

don't believe Tricia, LOL. Know this, though, I am proud to be associated with such fine and dedicated people as Tricia and Ginja, and proud to be involved, however small that involvement, with the Petition. We only want what is right, and that is an unbiased investigation into JBR's death. Unbiased means just that - unbiased. No RST, no BORG. And, anyone who disputes that is a liar.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice