Ssssssssssss!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Jun 4, 2003.

1. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Stine and Patsy

Both have a very active fantasy life. I wonder what other roles they played on the internet? Some astute posters suggested that the worm farmer and his wife were Patsy and Susie tag-teaming it.

What's their favorite game??? Master and Slave? Rhett and Scarlet? Inmate and Warden?

2. AK

AK Member

LXIV

Their favorite fantasy game is Basements and Dragons.

Can you imagine how terrified their sons are to have such unglued mommies?

Interesting that Ellique has disappeared. A rift between the divas, perhaps? I'm surprised you guys trusted the champagne hir sent.

3. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Yeah, her lack of credibility seems to have blown the Ramsey alibi, but good.

4. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I really don't see

anything funny about what Stine did. There have been rapes and murders committed by people pretending to be police officers and pulling women over. Police officers carry a lot of authority, and even on the internet, on an e-mail, someone impersonating a police officer could coerce a private citizen to perhaps do something they might not otherwise do. Impersonating a specific police officer, a police chief, no less, is even more disturbing to me. Stine gave the impression she had the authority of Beckner. Who has she used that authority on? ST didn't fall for it, obviously, but someone who might not know Beckner's personal style of writing might believe it were he. Did Stine obtain private materials under this guise?

I'm really pist off about this. There is a lot more going on than what has been revealed.

5. Ayeka

Ayeka Member

Grr

This whole thing just p's me off. "Joke" my a$$. What was she trying to do?

There needs to be an arrest. Badly.

Ayeka

6. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Well you are probably correct there, but you forgot the part about them all holding hands, praying, and coming up with the big Praise the Lord finale!

7. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Why would anybody be mad about this? This is a Godsend. Stine just got more and more arrogant and now she's paying for it. Couldn't happen to a nicer person, either.

8. Ayeka

Ayeka Member

BobC

You do have a point. I guess what p's me off is the fact that based on prior Boulder history, Stine will likely get away with it.

Ayeka

9. BobC

Don't count on it. :)

10. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Come here, you adorable fluffy man

Smooch. That's from maim.

Not really. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. The smooch is really from me. Swamp dwellers don't smell very good. I smell like lavendar.

11. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

Praise the Lord

Now this is what would be a joke !!

Boulder Judge: "Susan Stine, do you swear to God that you sending e-mails using the becknerbpd@hotmail.com e-mail address and pretending to be Boulder Police Chief Mark Beckner was just as joke?

Susan Stine: "Yes, I swear to God it was just a joke."

Boulder Judge: "Case closed......"

12. Ayeka

Ayeka Member

BobC...

Knows all, sees all...

I await results... :D

Ayeka

13. BobC

The Georgia Bureau of Investigation doesn't come knocking at your door for no reason. I would guess Stine was trying to pump people like Brennan for sources, but wasn't bright enough to pull it off. In fact all she really did was give LE Probable Cause to rifle through her past e-mails and there's no telling what they'll come up with. Recall that SS sent the BPD a laundry list of character assasination items on Fleet White so you have to ask yourself who she had help from compiling that list.

You all oughtta be falling on your knees and thanking Jesus that Stine did this because it just might open some bigtime floodgates. In fact, I am Susan Stein's biggest fan now. Not only for this, but for her Johhny Cash hairstyle.

14. BobC

"Susan's going down down down into a burnin' ring of fire.."

15. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

And The Flames Got Higher

And it Burns, Burns, Burns....The SexRing of Liars.

RR

16. BobC

Let's start a band and do a medley of Susan Stein hits!

17. Vic

Vic Active Member

oh goody!

I request "A Boy named Sue"

18. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

WOW, VP,

The email SS sent to Steve
    has similar phrasing to the ransom note. Notice how the author "Mark" of the ST email
    uses periods after acronyms, just like the ransom note:

S.B.T.C.
    B.S.
    F.B.I.

RN: "Speaking to anyone about your
    situation such as police or F.B.I. will result in your daughter
    being beheaded." & "Victory! S.B.T.C."

SS letter to ST: "...I'm behind you all the way in this
    B.S. lawsuit..."

Also, both sign off with cliche encouragement:

SS close in letter to ST: "Remember: truth is on our side."

RN Close: "Victory! S.B.T.C."

You are some sharpeyed sleuth!

Is Beckner thinking what we are thinking? Susan Stine makes a VERY good suspect. If I were he, I would grab her up on the impersonation charges (18 months in the BOCO jail)....and then take it from there.

Mary Keenan can kiss our grits!

19. RiverRat

We Were Only Joking too!

Lighten Up America......

20. RiverRat

No Caption Necessary

A Picture Says It All.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice