Ssssssssssss!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Jun 4, 2003.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Vic-- the title of that song is "A Boy Named Hir." Let's get it right!

2. imon128

imon128 Banned

I think SS should be charged with impersonating a police officer, and I think Keenan needs to get right on it

The photo I'd like to see posted is the one at the Dec. 23rd party that has Patsy, Santa, and some of the guests with their parents. SS looks so much like a Nazi in that one.

Barney Fife kind of gal? I hope she yuk-yuk's her way into the Boulder Colorado clink. Patsy will make some cupcakes or cookies, 'or something' to take her close bud, Susan The Cop Impersonator friend.

3. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

4. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

OMG This Man Is Insane!!! LOL... I kind of like him in a twisted way. I like the fact this guy is living in Boulder. He must give people fits there. LOL

He REALLY gives it to Jameson.

He does lump all forums together which is too bad because we are all intelligent and highly attractive people right? Aren't we all ex runway models? The guys on this forum. Well let me tell you. George Cloony aint got nuttin' on them :)

He is offering all his interviews with case players for 2 grand.

I was reading Scott's past issues. He said Smit said, "We've got our killer." God could Smit be that delusional to think that OLD, microscopic DNA would identify the killer?

Guess so.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice