Steve Thomas on Greta

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

All the talking parrot heads need to do a little research....honestly with the networks multimillion dollar budgets...you'd think they spend a few bucks on simple research instead of reguritating the spin.

2. Chebrock

Chebrock Member

Steve Thomas

Steve Thomas is awsome! He deserves so much credit for the real evidence in this case. He has handled himself very professionally through everything and has withstood the wrath of the Ramseys. They never did get him... Thank God!.

I'll always remember him on LKL a few years ago when he and Patsy went at it face to face. That was the best interview ever.

Way to go Steve. Thanks for hanging in there. I know you have never lied to us like some others.

I'm looking forward to more interviews with you... and hope forum members will save them so I can catch up if I miss some at work.

Thanks again
    Cheb

3. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

PECULIAR is hardly the word for it! It's criminal incompetence!!! Lacy and the whole bag of nitwits in Boulder are guilty of it!

They've got their heads stuck so far up the Ramsey's bogus intruder butt, they can't see how stupid they are.

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

:yes:

5. Chebrock

Chebrock Member

John Douglas

I've never understood how John Douglas can make any statements when he only spoke with the Ramseys and never saw the case file. He has made some statements on what happened on 12/26/96 that are so different from what rational people who were there say happened. He's repeating Ramsey lies, for a profit I'm sure.

He really sold out.

JMO
    Cheb
    :duped:

6. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

That was the sweetest moment in this case.... Patsy I think your good for it. I was kissing the TV screen that night!

7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I think the real reason for this diversion is that some stoopid people who are about as competent as the Three Stooges actually believe that there is an intruder and they are detemined to find him...while they keep their own careers boosted by national coverage of their snipe hunt...and making a nice little windfall....

Look, if you believe nothing else about the Ramseys, believe this: Patsy Ramsey could charm the pants off an old man.

Lou Smit, to be exact.

And Lou Smit had his inside tract with the good old boys club because he was on the team for 30 years. He was a star...if you consider remembering to check fingerprints against a developing database some kind of supercop feat...and they do, apparently.

What these people are too gullible to get is that just like the junkies and burglars and alcoholics and thieves they haul in day in and day out, the upper crust criminals are not going to admit their crimes, either.

I was thinking about this today. How many times have we seen footage on a crime documentary of guilty killers and criminals very convincingly swearing they are innocent? And when a piece of evidence comes up that tanks their story...they move the line and change the story, too. All with a straight face. Swearing to god they didn't do it.

Now think about how that looks when it's a famous author? Or a successful politician? Or a rich businessman? Or a Texas oil man? Or a young mother in a small town? A loving husband? A doctor? Lawyer? A perfect son?

They denydenydeny. They're good. They're convincing to everyone who thinks that they are telling the truth. Because they said so. And they're good people.

But we have seen this kind of killer and criminal lie with as straight and honest a face as any honest person could have.

It's pretty astonishing when someone who should know better, like Lou Smit, falls for it, though.

Tracey...he is so eager to float his own balloon, he has no problem suspending disbelief...as long as it works for him....

8. Vic

Vic Active Member

Yep, Free. That still makes me want to kiss him.

9. Chebrock

Chebrock Member

Excellent point Koldkase. As another poster stated, maybe Smit will get his head out of the clouds enough to see the cracks in the Ramsey's armour.

Cheb

10. Tril

Tril Member

Chebrock. My eyes need a rest. At first glance, I thought you said, "if Smit could get his head out of his crack..."

Guess I'll go slice a cuke to soothe my eyeballs.

11. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

LOL

12. Chebrock

Chebrock Member

Freebird:

If the shoe fits....

Smit = :moron:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice