Steve Thomas ROCKS!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Deja Nu, Aug 28, 2006.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh, shoot, starfishing. Now I have to temper my Boulder insults!

sigh....

OK, when I diss Boulder...I exclude YOU!! You are hereby eliminated from Boulder insults. And those from Boulder you choose to be eliminated with you. Howzat? :yes:

2. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Now that he and his DA are being publicly humiliated, he might not have a choice but to address it! Nothing like public scrutiny to at least try to show the wheels of justice have some treads left in them

3. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Let's not let the bureaucrats cover their rear ends! That's about the one thing this group does well.

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

The ONE thing?

5. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

"All this energy spent on the Tracey/JMK fiasco did nothing to further the Ramsey case."

I totally disagree, Paradox, with all due respect. This KarrWreck has finally proven that the BDA is as biased as they claimed the BPD were, that Tracy/Smit et al are the ONLY "investigators" working the case in their behalf and that they have absolutely no credibility whatsoever. All of those who have aligned themselves with this gang-bang now look as incompetent as they are.

The only issue now is if the BDA will maintain their exclusive custody and control over the case. If they do, I doubt we will ever see any further efforts in support of "the intruder theory." If they don't, whatever agency does take over the case may just well get it resolved.

It's what we here at FFJ have known all along but of course we have been reduced to nonbeings by Lin Wood and the Ramseys. We all want justice for JonBenet but I'd rather have no resolution than the wrong one just so John Ramsey can get on with his new life.

Don't miss it-justice WAS served here, even if it wasn't the ultimate justice we want.

6. RiverRat

AMEN SISTER!!!

7. Elle

Elle Member

Money will be made for them, Manadarin. The National enquirer loves this material. :)

8. Elle

Elle Member

Sara, you can see the videos you have missed on the following thread which is right up at the top of the list of threads. You can click this on and it will take you there.

Video and Audio of Interest ... YouTube, KHOW, etc.
    YumYum012

9. RiverRat

And tonight on Nancy Grace.......call him, Sara......you know you want to and how good you would do. Do it......you know jameson is already dialing!

10. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

I'll say two things good have come out of the Karr wreck; Tricia gets face time, FFJ gets mentioned and Thomas gets to speak out again. OK, that's three.

But exposing Patsy as the sole perp in a deliberate crime is no further along.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice