Sundance Kid

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by LurkerXIV, Jan 7, 2003.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

LOL Greenleaf. I didn't look at the posters name and at first I thought is WAS guppy responding. The pigs in the foster home made me look to the left. LOL. That was too good.

BobC you bring up a fantastic point. Why in the world would we be suspicious of anyone with their dead six year old found in their basement, ransom note written with pen and pad from the home, no real sign of an intruder, parents lawyer up within hours of the body being found, wait four months before sitting down for interviews with the police, their own PI quits in disgust, ....

Not one THING should makes us think the Ramsey's had anything to do with this.

Thank you BobC. Once again you have shown us the light.

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

well what is this "too supicious" chit? Skepticism is a virtue especially when crime-solving. Whether you agree with my conclusions or not I am fair. I've come down pretty hard on people who try to paint the Ramseys as bad parents, for instance (the interviews reinforce the fact that they were incredibly good parents IMO) and I've also come down on people who jump to a conclusion that the Ramseys are guilty without knowing the evidence. People who say John Ramsey is a child molester bother me too--no evidence of that whatsoever (yes--there's evidence of a sexual assault but none of it has been linked to him and until it has been...).

But to say the focus should not be on the Ramseys is ludicrous and if they didn't have millions with which to brainwash people, we wouldn't even be having this discussion.

Most of the way through the book. Get ready, Ram Fans!

3. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

BobC

You wrote:
    "well what is this 'too supicious' chit? "

answer:

Just demented old me, BobC, that's all. I guess my little funny backfired. OOOOOPPPPPs!!!!

As far as the Rams are concerned, NO ONE can get too suspicious. I love suspicious people. I get up in the morning suspicious. I go to bed at night suspicious. BobC is the King of suspicious. LOL. THAT'S A COMPLIMENT, BOB; HONEST INJUN.

Goodbye for now. I have to go check up on the pigs in the foster homes. Boy, are they pis______ed off!

GL

4. BobC

I didn't mean you Greenleaf--I understood what you meant!

5. AK

AK Member

Now that I think of it...

Do we know for a fact whether the BPD looked into other child killings their Umbrella People may have been involved with? It was a pretty big basement. That window might have been purposefully broken so the rotting corpses would stay fresh. Does anyone have Smitty's phone number? He should look into this immediately!

6. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Smit's phone number?

Ask Guppy.

Greenie - Do you know how much therapy I shall need now after you revealed the light to us about us?!

To quote an old friend "We Are All Sick!"

RR

7. BobC

The old "hit and run" approach.

8. Mandarin

Mandarin Member

Oh Well

I actually thought you were all pretty darned cordial to Sundance but I guess when one comes into a forum with a "more or less" closed mind - then there hardly seems to be a valid reason for going on and on providing pretty solid evidence.

If a few pix (debatable ones, at that) and a Lou's cannon are all it takes to make somebody do a 180, then we're essentially wasting our time trying to have a reasonable discussion.

I believe Sundance's mind is made up and coupled with her apology to the Rams, it is very unlikely she will ever budge an inch, inspite of credible evidence of the Ram's culpability in their daughter's death.

Don't flame .... I really enjoyed the activity here - it can get a bit lonely from time to time. But to be honest, like some others here, if I want to go head-to-head with Ramsey 'fanantics', there are other boards. Frankly, I don't have time to bother with those other boards.

This one is just fine, Tricia and I don't expect anybody here to jump ship any time soon, ever. With the possible exception, of guppy, who was never on our ship to begin with.

Regards,
    Mandarin

9. Niner

Niner Active Member

Greenleaf!!

~~Greenleaf: I'm just this old demented lady, down here in the South, sipping my mint juleps, under the old magnolia trees, just waiting for the South to rise again.~~

You wouldn't happen to be Badsusie from Savannah - in another life?? (Serious question here!!) - so sound SO much like her...

10. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Niner

You wrote:
    "You wouldn't happen to be Badsusie from Savannah - in another life?? (Serious question here!!) - so sound SO much like her..."

No, Niner, I'm just Greenleaf. Nice to see you here. I don't believe I have seen you before. Welcome.

Greenleaf

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice