Susan Bennett Claims She Lost A Forum - Nopey nope

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by shannon1233, Nov 7, 2006.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

ell the new forum has already got approaching 50 members whilst jameson's is as dead as a dodo.

Alas the new forum has already degenerated into sarcasm and insults towards RDI theorists - despite their claims that this new, superior forum would remain above such behaviour.

It took them ...what? ... about two weeks to revert to form? ROFL! (Why am I surprised?)

2. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Did you expect anything less? The intruder theory never stands up against the evidence and common sense, so the only way they can defend it is to reply in scarcasm, half-truths, and fabricated myths.
    Isn't it funny how jameson's forum had to rely on hir 'secret sources' to spin the case facts, and the new forum relies on Mame's 'secret sources'. :floor:

3. Jayelles

You all have persmission to tell me "I told you so". I admit I had been willing to give the BOD.

4. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I told you so. ;) That's two kippers for you. :fishslap:

5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, I don't think I told anyone so. In spite of mame and other routine RST there at the new forum, I allowed myself to entertain the idea that if we could erase the 10 years of bitter argument and bad behavior on the JB forums, eliminating the growing pains that came along with the new internet message boards, emails, research opportunities, etc., it might be possible to see this case discussed with more civility and less animosity.

Guess I was wrong. Do I get the kipper, too?

6. heymom

heymom Member

:fishslap: :fishslap:

Allow me!

7. Jayelles

jameson is answering e-mails on her forum and I'd like to add to her reply to "Wendy" (if she really exists - I have long suspected that jameson fabricates a lot of the e-mails she responds to).

My additions in bold:-

8. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Jayelles, you are, bar none, the best jameson debunker on the forums. I often wanted to do what you are doing, but there just aren't enough hours in the day for me. That's why I appreciate so much you're exposing jameson's lies and spin with facts that cannot be disputed. Thanks.

9. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Last ditch effort

It appears the swamp is on its last legs, with nobody but the bipolar fruitcakes (Mikie, Jeff Johnson, Mame, Ashley) left to post pure nonsense that nobody cares to waste time reading.
    When Susan Bennett grows tired of writing hirself messages, even the loonies will abandon the sinking ship.

10. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

It really is about time to declare her forum as over. Usually, the 48 Hours Mystery program contents would have caused quite the increase in her message board activity, but this is the first time that I would say she has actually experienced a decline in postings after a Ramsey spoke on TV and the intruder theory was advocated yet again. She has to face it: with the rise of the Topix board, the momentum building for the Starting Over forum, and even the jonbenet-ramsey.com forum draining members and resources away, there is no value in paying a penny to Sue for access. At best, she is having a last hurrah with the people who are concentrating on the Morris case, but that looks to turn more towards Butts territory (a cadre of relatives hovering worriedly around a case they prefer proceed differently than it does), and Sue found no profit in Butts.

11. koldkase

I saw jams posting under some hat a few weeks ago on her public forum, I think it was, when she was trying to raise money for the forum and needed more "help." hahaha It was so obvious it was her. Not only did this "hat" claim to have read there for years, praise jams and the Rams and diss BORG, but she said she'd also go back into "lurk" mode and send her money in. hahaha How obvious is that? :lame:

12. Jayelles

Sadly, the new forum has failed in it's mission to be a fresh start and the rot has already started to set in.

Despite the fact that they are claiming that they concentrate on the case and don't make derogatory comments about other members or forums, they are doing exactly the opposite.

In a thread called "If I dare ask" we see RDI theorists described as

"Simple-minded"
    "Arrogant"
    "narrow-minded"
    "Steve Thomas fans"
    "vivid imaginations"

My guess is that if this thread had been about IDI theorists, the "moderators" would have moved in and taken action.

S"Starting Over" it seems, simply means "NEW RST forum without jameson at the helm"..... but then some us predicted that didn't we?

13. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

That seems to have turned in to a jameson luv fest. Gag me.

14. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Jameson's forum, as Why_Nut points out is all but dead as far as JBR. The new website her members formed is more of the same, just without Jameson. Leopards don't change their spots, no matter where they live or what forums they post on.

Jameson has made the Morris case her new crusade and somewhere along the line, she will find a way to profit from that as well. It's already started if you read there. She is trying to get her hooks into 48 hours and a press release.

I'm glad JS is getting support, but I still say:

Beware Justice Seeker. She'll sell you and yours down the river for the right price. I hope that doesn't happen, but be careful

15. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

What a surprise.

16. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

You watch, the "Starting Over" forum will slowly evolve into the "Fleet White Pedophiles Are Loose In Boulder" forum. It will happen very slowly. No one will notice for a while. This is Mame's way of continuing her crusade for Krebs and the freaks that believe her.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2006
  17. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

But, but, but --- who will be the keeper of the Morris defense fund money?

18. koldkase

hahahaha Let me guess....

19. Elle

Elle Member

I'll second that, WY. :)

20. Tez

Tez Member

And I'll third it! Jayelles, you are absolutely the best when it comes to debunking Jameson.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice