Susan Bennett Claims She Lost A Forum - Nopey nope

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by shannon1233, Nov 7, 2006.

1. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Poor silly Jameson, in between her frantic efforts to buy up every single David Winter figurine in existence, makes the following offer. Apparently she is incapable of seeing the figure "$40,000" without salivating all over her own bank account. In response to the story about Lacy allocating money to a new investigator, She Who Must Be Paid says, and I quote:

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID37/694.html

Truly, Sue Bennett is the gift who keeps on giving, in this case peals of laughter at her antics.

2. Elle

Elle Member

She Who Must Be Paid. :) Are you a fan of that old show "Rumpole of the Old Bailey" ? Very witty Why_Nut!
    It would be interesting to see just how much information all of these three are holding. They should all be subpoenaed to hand it over. Jammy Sue just never gives up, Does she? She Who Must Be Obeyed. ;-)

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

hahaha Very funny stuff, Why Nut. $40K seems to be the magic number with jams, truly. Well, she's right about one thing: she'd be perfectly happy to be getting paid NOT to solve it, like the rest of the Ramsey shills who have done as much.

Me, I'll be happy to solve it for free: the Ramseys did it.

4. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

They'd do worse than to grant some of us access to the files for a few months.

5. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Rofl!

"She Who Must Be Paid"

(Another Rumpole fan here.)

The woman's egotism knows no bounds.

6. Jayelles

Personally, I think if what she is saying is true, then it is shameful. NOBODY should be sitting on information that the official investigators haven't seen. If they are, then I'd say it is definitive proof that they don't care about finding justice for Jonbenet.

If Mary Lacy is reading, then she should heed this - hire someone who hasn't got an axe to grind and then subpoena all of the above and get them to hand over everything they have and know.

Why would ANYBODY who *really*cares about this child (and any other potential victim) hold information which just might be crucial to identifying this killer?

7. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Jameson has been getting paid NOT to solve this case for the past 10 years

As far as holding information, I suppose she may still have a few pairs of underwear in the freezer, BUT, I can't help but wonder about Wood, et al whom she names as having "evidence".

The only things that they could have would be more stupid names to throw under the bus and "tips" that they swear they receive; or other red herrings that the Ramsey investigators have invented, just like the stun gun

:rs:

8. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I don't think jameson can speak for anyone except herself. Mary Lacy should subpoena Susan Bennett. The United States Bankruptcy Court Western District of North Carolina Honorable A. Thomas Small, Chief U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Honorable J. Rich Leonard, U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Honorable Randy D. Doub, U.S. Bankruptcy Judge should investigate Susan Bennett and her attorney. Imho.

9. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Speaking of salivating, that's exactly what I figured jameson was doing when that LKL show with John Ramsey was on.

10. koldkase

Well, some investigator for the Ramseys held onto critical evidence for 5 years. Knowingly, willingly, and with obstruction of the investigation as the primary goal: the remaining 6 pairs of the oversized Bloomies Patsy bought for JonBenet's cousin, which Patsy stated TO LE IN ATLANTA IN 2000 that she put in JonBenet's bathroom and which Patsy stated at the same meeting that JonBenet opened HERSELF and put on HERSELF sometime before she was murdered. and which JonBenet was FOUND WEARING on her CORPSE.

I don't know how anyone can think that isn't CRITICAL, CRUCIAL, IMPORTANT EVIDENCE. Yet Patsy changed her story several times when questioned by LE about these Bloomies. Yet the Ramsey "investigators" held onto them and hid them from LE for 5 YEARS after the murder, FULLY AWARE that they were important evidence. And not until WOOD handed them over the Mary Lacy/whomever in the DA's office in 2002 did LE even know WHERE THEY WERE.

OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE IN THEIR OWN CHILD'S MURDER.

Not that anyone investigating the case NOW cares about such a small thing as CRITICAL EVIDENCE in the case. Nope. Poor Ramseys, so put upon, such saints burdened with people expecting them to HELP LE find the murderer of their child when they JUST CAN'T BE BOTHERED! Except to HINDER IT.

Yeah, go ahead and put Smit and his buddies back on the case. Hire Michael Tracey. I'm sure he's going to need more money for the next crocumentary about how, no matter how many of his OTHER FALSELY ACCUSED "INTRUDER SUSPECTS" didn't pan out, he has ANOTHER ONE UP HIS SLEEVE!

Let's see: he's done the mentally ill indigent--Oliva; he's done the dead man and his "missing" friend--Helgoth and Gigax; he's done pedophile groupie John Karr and now is working on Karr's former Alabama neighbor, being extradited to Alabama from Australia as we speak--who won't match any DNA no matter how many times they pray to god he will once he's taken the first class and prawns JUSTICE FLIGHT back to the U.S. So we all knew long ago they'd be looking for a dead guy who couldn't defend himself from their accusations; after Helgoth and Gigax got flattened by the bus, yet the DNA didn't match, the next answer to their prayers would be a crazy person who confessed for the publicity and other insane reasons. Enter Karr. Since nobody in the D.A.'s office seems to know much about the mountain of evidence in this case, they missed the many red flags that just about any of us spotted immediately in his "changing confession." But Karr's lawyers were paying attention, so he's history.

Gosh, Fleet White was a scapegoat before all these, now that I think about it. But White was investigated up and down right off, and was cleared in spite of the fact that the Ramseys did their best to implicate him and Priscilla, as the NE book proves, thanks to jams and her $deep inside$ anonymous contact. Then even though they managed to find ANOTHER CRAZY PERSON to interject herself into the case, that backfired when she put John Ramsey front and center in the child sex ring, and no matter how much they tried to minimize that teeeeensy slip-up which went off-script, that cooked Krebs' credibility goose for most anyone with a little common sense. And Tracey couldn't use White for a croc anyhow, because White has the money to sue Tracey into a fridge box in no time.

So...who's next? I'm thinking...I'm thinking....

11. Jayelles

Oh Lordy - a few weeks ago she was "demoting non-paying members. Then she threatened to deleted their membership if they didn't stump up the cash soon - now she's opened her forum to the public again!

What makes jameson think any of the Topix/Crimelibrary or Starting Over posters are going to want to go back to the way things were before? Who would want to be completely at jameson's mercy? Get into a discussion on her forum knowing that she is likely to lock the forum down anytime she feels like it and kill the discussion stone dead?

IMO, only an idiot would take her up on her invitation to "enjoy" her forum for the weekend. There's nothing there to enjoy. It's a dead forum. jameson should open her eyes and see that the other forums are buzzing with activity - safe in the knowledge that they aren't going to suddenly find the forum is locked again on jameson's whim.

She has insulted her faithful ex-members by suggesting that only those who really care about Jonbenet felt inclined to renew their membership.

I think she may have been in contact with Michael Tracey becasue she's been dropping little hints here and there about having some inside knowledge about forthcoming Karr stories. She seems to be trying to entice the friends and relatives of James Leroy Davie who are posting at Topix to go and discuss the case at her forum. Perhaps Michael Tracey suggested this? Someone should warn them to BEWARE!
    What a sideshow...

12. Jayelles

Add:-

She is creating thread after thread at her public forum comprising of copied and pasted posts from Topix - clearly in an attempt to lure posters from there to her forum. We've seen it all before.

13. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

And at Topix, she is linking to her forum.

jameson
    Hickory, NC
    Reply »
    |
    Flag for Review
    37 min ago

Cherr y wrote:
    Does anyone know what kind of lighting system they had in their house. Some houses have lights that go on and off according to movement. Especially bathrooms do this. There would be no need probably for a flashlight in bathrooms as I think I read somewhere that JBR's bathroom had a nite light.
    The Ramsey house was well lit. There were nightlights in all the bathrooms and sconces on the walls where the spiral staircase was. The kitchen light was left on during the night and the light would have spilled out into the other areas -- and the Ramseys routinely left lights on in other rooms as well.

This all came out in the interviews - both with the Ramseys and their friends and neighbors.

For more information on these details, you might want to visit webbsleuths.org.(Two b's in that - for Jack Webb.)

14. Jayelles

Yes and watch out for the jameson alters who will post on her forum while it's public. They are always full of praise and gratitude }>

A little birdie told me that on the day when she said she wsa deactivating non-payers, her number of active members actually went UP - even althought the name of her latest member didn't change.

I'm speculating that opening her forum for the weekend will give her an opportunity to get some new alter hats going.... I wouldn't even put it past her to create a hat at Topix, make a few posts there and the allow that hat to be "lured" to the doubleBB :D Watch Cherry....

ETA - I see I touched a nerve :)

15. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

jameson
    Hickory, NC
    Reply »
    |
    Flag for Review
    33 min ago

If Fleet White wants to know what John Ramsey said about him -- or Patsy Ramsey, all he needs to do is come to NC and see for himself. I would take the time to show him the interview tapes. No problem at all.

The Ramseys NEVER pointed the finger at Fleet. Nope, nope.

They did comment LATER on Fleet's odd behavior, but they still did NOT accuse him in any way, shape or form.

Those who lied about that should admit it so people can move past the lies.

16. Little

Little Member

I hope you were wearing gloves.

Little

17. Jayelles

Note that when jameson starts a "To......." thread, it is usually to start a flame thread against that individual. I haven't read her "To Jayelles" thread, but my guess is that she will be hoping to entice the likes of Horace, Candy, Mame and maybe FreeFalling to post their attacks on that thread (jameson said FF was not welcome there, but deperate times require desperate measures so FF will probably be tolerated as long as she is attacking me).

18. Little

Little Member

What a load of crap! Both John and Patsy tossed Fleet & Priscilla into their "interrogation answers". They may not have said the words outright accusing them of a crime, but it doesn't take a genius, or even someone of modest intelligence for that matter, to catch on very quickly to what they were trying to do.

Little

19. koldkase

Well, if they want to read exclusive Ramsey spin, minus the truth, full of innuendoes and lies, then the swamp might be the place for them. Also, if they have a few loose screws rolling around in their heads, talking to them, they would enjoy comparing psychoses at the swamp with the remaining posters, all of whom have...issues.

Only a liar or an idiot would state that the Ramseys didn't implicate the Whites in the murder. It's right there in black and white in the very transcripts of the tapes jams sold to the NE for $40K. Patsy tried to implicate Priscilla by saying that Priscilla had a jacket JUST LIKE THE ONE PATSY BOUGHT. That would be PATSY'S JACKET FROM WHICH THE FIBERS FOUND IN THE PAINT TRAY, GARROTE KNOTS, AND ON THE DUCT TAPE came. When the detective pinned Patsy down on her allegations about Priscilla having the same jacket, Patsy had to admit that they weren't the exact same jacket. But then Patsy tried to further obscure the truth by stating that maybe SHE put on Priscilla's jacket and wore it that night, if she got cold or something. Patsy was CLEARLY and WITHOUT A DOUBT implicating Priscilla because Patsy KNEW the fibers from PATSY'S JACKET were all over the crime scene and the murder weapon.

John, on the other hand, CLEARLY OFFERED TO IMPLICATE WHITE AS HAVING BLACK DUCT TAPE LIKE THAT FOUND ON JONBENET'S MOUTH. John stated he'd NEVER SEEN ANY BLACK DUCT TAPE BEFORE...but maybe White had some, MAYBE John saw Fleet with black duct tape...but NO, JOHN SAID, HE HADN'T SEEN IT BEFORE. HUH? That was so clearly an attempt to implicate White nobody but a simpleton could miss it. And John OFFERING to REMEMBER that White had some, even though JOHN CLEARLY STATED TWICE HE'D NEVER SEEN BLACK DUCT TAPE BEFORE, that was without a doubt, IMO, an offer to testify that White HAD black duct tape, though John admitted he never saw any.

The Ramseys would have happily watched White go to prison for their deeds, IMO. Or anyone else. And the RST, as well. They don't care about the truth, they don't want the truth to be exposed, and nothing the RST has would exonerate the Ramseys OR THEY'D HAVE BLASTED IT ALL OVER THE WORLD FOR YEARS, now.

So you'll NEVAH get the truth at the swamp. Even after collecting her $40K, exposing the Ramseys in all their obstruction of justice and lies by having the NE publish the transcripts of the '98 interviews with the BDA, along with Patsy's handwriting samples that incriminate her in more ways than one, jams simply denies and twists the obvious truth they reveal. Denial, obfuscation, and disinformation: that's what you'll get at the swamp.

20. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

:lier:

Yeah, I'm sure a trip to NC to see Susan Bennett is right there on the top of his "to do" list.........

Right after he starts answering Candy's calls

Yep :beammeup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice