Susan Bennett Claims She Lost A Forum - Nopey nope

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by shannon1233, Nov 7, 2006.

1. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

yea

JR also said something about Fleet knowing how to tie knots because he could sail.

2. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Conveniently ignoring the fact that JR knew how to tie knots because HE could sail.

3. Elle

Elle Member

Right, Little, including Patsy telling the cops in her interview, she was unsure if she may have picked up Priscilla's red and black jacket which was exactly the same as hers when she was at the White's party. H-e-l-l-o-o-o! Do we all need one of Greenleaf's drawings to understand what she was trying to do here? :)

4. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I am wondering if anyone was hurt in the stampede to "enjoy" jameson's public forum this weekend?

5. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

ROFL

Thanks for my big laugh of the day!

6. Little

Little Member

Don't forget John's comment that a stun gun sounds like something someone from California would own, then coincidentally mentioning that Priscilla White was from California. I guess that's when he still thought Lou Smit's fairy tale about a stun gun might still have legs.

What a putz!

Little

7. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

She must be trying to sell documents to Don Gentile again as she has a comment about an upcoming NE article on Karr which really is very old news about him galavanting around Atlanta with a young looking girl -- going to malls, restaurants, etc. It's been on numerous forums and blogs as there have been numerous sitings.

The last I heard JMKarr has not been charged with anything. Not one family has come forward to accuse him of molesting their child. Last I heard this is a free country and JMKarr is entitled to a "social life" and is not under house arrest. The girl he is running around with is 23 but looks 14 or 15.

8. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Yes, like her visiting poster Haha. What a :skank:

9. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

I could swear there used to be 54 members before deactivation and now that deactivation has been done there are 57.

10. Cherokee

Bwahaahaahaa! :floor:

11. Cherokee

What I can't understand is why John Mark Karr hasn't gotten himself a big-time slick lawyer and started suing the pants off Michael Tracey/Mary Lacy/Lou Smit et al. It's been five months. That's plenty of time for a legal shark to start proceedings. I can't believe no one wants to do a Lin Wood frivolous lawsuit on the aforementioned Gang of Stupids.

And John Ramsey should be named in the lawsuit as well. He's the one who gave the go-ahead to Mary Lacy to arrest Karr. I'd love to see the shoe on the other foot for once.

12. Jayelles

Hey Chero - you've got your own thread at jameson's too :) Aren't we special? She opens the forum for the weekend and half the threads are dedicated to us :D

13. Cherokee

Are you kidding? What did we do to deserve THAT?

14. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Jams knows there's no longer much to talk about BUT other forums and posters. She figures if she can get the personal attacks going, the RST will come back because they do love a good BORG lynching.

15. Jayelles

Except they didn't come back! All that turned up were a few predictable hats who appear to have a preference for posting when jameson is around and an Ashley fan :)

jameson lost a lot of her supporters when she was exposed for selling Ramsey stories to the tabloids, but at the end, her loyal membership died because they got fed up with her games.

16. heymom

heymom Member

is that a hi-tec boot on that other foot...???

17. Cherokee

You're right, KK. Apparently, Jams offered Jay and I up as cannon fodder and no one took the bait. Sheesh. You know things are really bad when you can't even get a good BORG lynching going at the Swamp.

18. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I know! Go figure. Guess the RST is finally running out of rope.

19. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

John Mark Karr cannot sue anyone. He thinks he killed her. He confessed. He said he was there. He is a nut. He is a nut. He is a nut.

20. Cherokee

I didn't say John Mark Karr had a case. Of course he's a nut. A very sick nut. I said I was surprised he hadn't gotten a lawyer to file a FRIVOLOUS lawsuit ala Lin Wood and the Ramseys. It doesn't have to be based on merit or reality. It can be just like the Ramseys have done through the years ... sue and hope for a settlement.

And I also never defended John Mark Karr or sided with him as opposed to what is being reported elsewhere. Everyone who has ever read any of my posts know that I detest John Mark Karr and everything about his disgusting confession. Susan Bennett is truly scraping the bottom of the barrel if blatently twisting my words into something I never said is the best she can do to try to attact controversy and posts to her pitiful Swamp.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2007
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice