Susan Bennett/Jameson is illegally posting parts of Fleet White's sealed deposition

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by rashomon, Apr 25, 2008.

1. rashomon

rashomon Member

JammySue is the type who thinks she can get away with anything. It wouldn't surprise me if she did this.
    But maybe the depo has already been unsealed and she enjoys leaving people in the unclear about it (see Jayelles' post on another thread).
    If it has been unsealed, the main reason for Jameson not providing this simple info probably was that she wanted to prevent others from getting their hands on the depo too and read ALL of it.

Can't wait to get quick info from an official source whether the depo has been unsealed or not.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2008
  2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I hope it has been unsealed because I would find it very scary indeed if a country like the US which is regarded as a world leader, were unable to assure that assurances of confidentiality by a COURT no less remained so.

That would be nothing short of corruption - something you wouldn't expect from professional people in a fine country like the USA.

If this document remains sealed, then someone has to have given it to jameson knowing full and well that she has a history of selling case materials to tabloids for profit and of generally lying - i.e. that she is an individual who cannot be trusted (regardless of what she herself says).

There are principles at stake here - those of individuals and those of the US justice system.

I will watch with interest.

Edited to Add - looking at the dates...

Fleet White was deposed in January 2002, jameson wasn't exposed for selling Ramsey materials to the tabloids until November 2002, so it's possible that she was provided with an illegal copy of Fleet White's deposition BEFORE it was discovered that she was selling to the tabloids for profit.

She may have already cashed in on this. Courtesy of Candy at Topix:-

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/jonbenet-ramsey/TCNQN8D3BS34SHGEC

How did Don Gentile know what was in that sealed depo in August 2002?

One thing seems to be apparent here - *someone* in a position of trust is betraying that trust. Who had a copy of that sealed depo? We know Lin Wood did. In the quote I posted above, Lin Wood suggests that Darnay Hoffman did not buy copies of the depos.

3. AMES

AMES Member

The penalty for posting a sealed document for all to see, is worse when the trial hasn't happened yet. JB's case...as you know..is still open.

4. Jayelles

I wouldn't be susprised if this depo has indeed been unsealed. It would be entirely in keeping with what we know about jameson aka Susan Bennett for her to mislead everyone. Remember that in the early days of the Ramsey case she led people into believing that she was a male and by dropping insider information about the case into online discussions, she attracted a lot of attention to herself. Donald Foster even believed she was John Andrew Ramsey and that "he" was connected to the murder. How she enjoyed going on national TV and proving everyone "wrong".

Personally, I'd be inclined to hold fire on her having committed a felony here, because her character is such that she is perfectly capable of playing along with that even if she hasn't.

JMO.

E2 says that if the depo IS still sealed then it isn't jameson who has committed the felony but the person who provided her with the depo in the first place. I agree that that person has broken the law and if he/she is in a position of trust then they have proved themselves unworthy of that position. However, it is patently clear that jameson has known from the outset that the depo was sealed by a court. If it is still sealed then she has leaked it knowing that to be the case. I think she could still be held accountable for that.

5. rashomon

rashomon Member

Brilliant indeed. What a gem - fantastic find by Daffodil!
    It would be great if this excellent poster would register here on FFJ too.

Again Jameson has been exposed as a scam artist. Checkmate, Jammy Sue! :D

A question re Jameson: when she sold the police interviews to the National Enquirer, was this an illegal act too? If yes, was she sued?
    Who gave her the interviews?

6. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I have asked her flat out if the depo was unsealed or not, no reply so far.

On a side note - the bonus meltdown of Candy almost makes this worth it, but then again, I can't write off Darney's possible involvment even though Smit and Lin are the likely culprits.

7. Jayelles

But according to Lin Wood in Gideon Epstein's depo, Darnay didn't buy the depositions. Wood had a real go at him for that. Of course Darnay might have bought them after that.

ETA - she's not going to answer your question. This is a big game to her. I bet she has a good laugh everytime someone asks her. I bet it sounds like this:-

click

8. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I second this idea! Please, Colorado Babe.

9. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, I once called Judge Carnes' office about getting the Smit depo, and they were not going to give it up because it was sealed, both clerks in the office told me. When I brought up OTHER sealed depositions being posted online, I was told UNLESS I was ONE OF THE PARTIES TO THE SUIT, I could not get a copy.

So my guess is that Lin Wood had the depo transcription, which he paid for, as noted, and he or someone from his office gave it to jams. If John Ramsey agreed to it, then she's in the clear, I suppose, because RAMSEY is the party to the suit who can get copies.

I think that's the loophole about the tapes jams sold: whoever gave them to her got them through Smit, if it WASN'T Smit, and we all know that Hunter gave Smit the farm in a legal back scratch: Smit kept what he knew about Hunter's unethical acts secret, and Hunter let Smit have what Smit wanted, which was to testify before the grand jury and have legal consent to keep and use copies of all the materials he had stolen from the DA's Office.

I doubt jams would be posting this stuff if Wood hadn't told her it was legal. I even suspect this is all part of John Ramsey's political campaign strategy. He lost once, and he's just trying to pave the way for another "Victim of the Legal System and Media" ploy. Of course, he'll NEVER mention the KILLER'S role in this, as we all know the KILLER gets short shrift from the Ramseys...for some reason.... :winko:

10. Jayelles

I thought Smit's depo wasn't sealed?

11. rashomon

rashomon Member

I have asked her the same a few hours ago - no reply so far either.
    No doubt Jams is thoroughly enjoying the ballyhoo. It again makes her the center of attention and also gives her a feeling of power and control over others.

12. Little

Little Member

JMPO, I think she will hide behind the "plain brown wrapper" defense.

Little

13. koldkase

Let's examine some "disclosures" we can deduce from jams' little renewed spotlight in the glare of JonBenet's murder.

Here's a good one--LIE, that is. Regarding not posting the ENTIRE White depo transcript, here is what jams expects her little heads to believe--and I'm SURE they will:

Yeah, right!! :floor:

Because she ALSO says this:

Okay, FIRST: HER COMMENTS IN PARENTHESES? Uh...aren't they ALL her comments???? :yes:

Second, about that leeeedle Rod Westmoreland STATEMENT: it's obvious during his deposition, when asked about it, White talks about the FALDEROL after the funeral. You know the one: when Fleet is ACCUSED so often of being VIOLENT and ACTING SUSPICIOUS, even ATTACKING this and that person, including the Ramseys? Gee, why oh WHY would one think THAT section of the depo being left out, AS A WHIM OF JAMS, wouldn't have to do with THE RST BIAS? What FOOL can't see that this is SOMETHING the RST doesn't want REVEALED? I think it's reasonable to WONDER if that section might not look too good for the Ramseys. What EXACTLY did Westmoreland mean? Was he implying something ELSE, other than what jams WANTS us to believe? OF COURSE we're not taking jams word for it: how many times has she DISTORTED AND TWISTED THE TRUTH? EVERY DAY? But we're supposed to believe she's doing this FOR THE WHITES? Jams, you have been spinning so long, even you don't know the truth about your lies anymore. :FLOOR:

Oh, I don't suppose anyone got the post copied after the one above? It's on the Fleet White depo 2 thread: number 13. Someone apparently asked a forbidden question, so it disappeared. Poof! :pcguru:

There's more, too.

14. koldkase

That jams is just having a ball. Finally she got tossed another Ramsey bone. She's twirling so fast :dervish: she might be letting a few "slips" show. I can't believe it's not on purpose. If she doesn't get the IMPLICATION of this one, then she's losing her grip.

When questioned about why she won't post the entire "funeral" section for obvious reasons, she goes into her CONTROL FREAK mode, but to compensate, actually RUNS THE BUS RIGHT OVER BURKE:

Hello? Does she REALLY expect that NO ONE is going to REMEMBER that Burke is the one who got a videogame system for Christmas and was enthralled with videogames, like every other kid who played/plays them? Does she REALLY think that her "speculative" wording won't start people WONDERING if she's really giving out info, but protecting herself by making it a hypothetical? Even if she TOTALLY made it all up as "an example", she KNOWS that particular "example" will have REPERCUSSIONS beyond being an "EXAMPLE".

Come on! Maybe what she REALLY wants IS for people to speculate: She'll be quoted and referenced and she'll be IN THE SPOTLIGHT again...but she can then CRITICIZE BORGBORGBORGBORG for DELIBERATELY misinterpreting what she said blahblahblah.

I'm sorry, but this is one of the BIGGEST betrayals of her BELOVED Ramseys jams has ever perpetrated: I'll NEVER believe she doesn't know EXACTLY what her words will create. She's using Burke for her own purposes, and if he gets hurt, too bad; she'll love DEFENDING him and DECRYING AWFUL BORG. "Law suits" will be threatened, on and on. All while she *grins*.

I tell you, a neck in neck race to the finish line, this gang of immoral hedonists. Who will win the "JonBenet Betrayal Cup" when all is said and done?

15. koldkase

Well, if that's true, then Carnes' clerks lied. The court filings online also say it's sealed.

Do you know something you'd like to share? Or are you simply confused by jams' and gutter candy's repeated claims ANYONE could get a copy if they just had a couple of thousand dollars to do so? Because that turned out not to be true. Not that they ADMITTED they were WRONG when Tricia and I spent weeks trying to get the depo, only to be turned away again and again.

Wood is the only one who could permit us to get the Smit depo from the transcription/recorder service, which he alone paid for to get the depo transcribed. He not only refused, he did so rather personally. Darnay may have a copy, but he's obviously not sharing. Maybe he's afraid of Wood. :floor:

Think about it: jams doesn't have it; gutter candy doesn't have it. The RST does NOT want that depo released.

16. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

That's probably the post where Mikie asked her if what she's doing is legal.

17. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

No, Mikie's question is still there ~ unanswered.

18. AMES

AMES Member

Well, yeah she still can be held accountable. She would have to PROVE that she didn't know that the case was still sealed, for her to get away with a slap on the wrist. She would have to play stupid..."WHAT? HUH? I was under the impression that the case was UNsealed". But she would have to back that up...and it also depends on the judge...as my husband says.."stupidity is no excuse for breaking the law".

19. AMES

AMES Member

Right, I posted something about this earlier...unless you are one of the parties to the suit....a lawyer...for example. But, since JOHN RAMSEY is still under that umbrella of suspicion..the Judge would not ask his permission for anything involving FW's sealed deposition...it would either have to be FW or one of the attny's that ok'd it....as far as giving out copies goes. Ramsey could okay his OWN sealed deposition, but not anybody elses. My guess is that Lin Wood...got his paid for copy...and apparently made copies for other people as well....who were not involved with the case. Frankly...the Judge that sealed it, (Carnes?) needs to know about this.

20. AMES

AMES Member

I agree with Jayelles...I believe that it has been UNsealed...and she is leading people to believe that she has some sort of connection, and that she is above the law.....and can post whatever the heck she wants to. That's why she is not answering ....because she knows that we can find out either way, if it has been unsealed or not....all it is going to take is a phone call.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice