Susan Bennett/Jameson is illegally posting parts of Fleet White's sealed deposition

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by rashomon, Apr 25, 2008.

1. sboyd

sboyd Member

You hit it Barbara. She wants to make the papers one way or another.

2. Little

Little Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Oh Jayelles, you do have a way with words!

Little

3. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I think, in light of these latest developments, Little is overdue for another masterpiece to lighten us up and make us laugh!

psst....Chero, too many commas? I find myself looking now lol :)

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Judge Julie Carnes is who needs to answer about this criminal action commited by Team Ramsey. So, I'm sure that we have her contact info around here someplace.......

Trust me - if Sue wants her name in the newspaper again, we can help her out with that.

5. Little

Little Member

Ohhhh Barbara, you are reading my mind.

Little

6. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

LOL ... don't worry about it. Comma away! :imonline:

7. AMES

AMES Member

She is absolutely, positively wrong! This case is not closed...so therefore...
    posting a sealed depo. "at this late date"...doesn't matter. I don't care if its been 20 years since the depo was given and sealed, and there is still no trial...there STILL could be one. NOW..if there had of been a trial..and the case was closed...then that's another story. In other words...I don't care who had it first...or how they got it...fact remains that there has NOT been a trial, and the JBR case is still open...so it is against the law for ANYBODY to post any portion of that SEALED Depo. TO sum this up...the only way that she could post a SEALED document LEGALLY, would be if it because UNsealed at some point, or if a trial had already taken place. She is playing with fire...posting something for all to see that has a JUDGES SEAL on it. She really has some nerve. A Judge seals a document for a REASON, and I sure as heck would hate to be the person that ignored that fact, and posted it on an internet board. Of course the person that gave it to her...would be facing a felony charge...she..at the very least, would be looking at a misdemeaner. I hope that looking like she is in the LOOP was all worth it to her.

8. Cherokee

It has been verified though legal channels that Fleet White's deposition has NOT been unsealed.

Therefore, whoever leaked the deposition to Susan Bennett committed a crime, and Susan's public posting of it on the internet is a crime.

No amount of rationalization by Susan can negate those two facts.

9. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

At the end of the day, this isn't really about getting information "out there", it's about basic law and order. jameson clearly thinks she is above the law - that SHE can take the decision to release information which a judge has decreed should not be released. In the "grand scheme of things", what jameson has done isn't going to result in anyone's death or injury but that isn't the point. If it's alright for jameson to break the law, then why should it not be alright for someone else to break the law? If everyone took the law into their own hands what a sorry world we'd be living in.

We've all seen over the years that jameson is NOT a team player and she'd possibly admit that herself. However, it should be noted that this is not something to be proud of. Team playing is a critical skill in any society. jameson is a loose cannon.

It was announced on Radio Scotland this morning that an Aberdeen University Professor is trying to get documents pertaining to the trial of Peter Manuel opened. These documents have been sealed for 75 years. It would be unthinkable for someone here to make public documents which had been sealed by the Crown (i.e. our justice system). If I were to do so, I'd expect severe punishment. I find the thought that someone in the US could do this and expect to get away with it pretty shocking.

10. Jayelles

jameson's cloack and dagger antics at Topix whilst amusing are rather pathetic.

She started a thread called "Private" at the busy public board Topix. For a start, such a thread title is guaranteed to attract curious attention. Then she made a cryptic post which appears to contain the answers to questions she has been asked by some mysterious person.

The thread unsurprisingly drew derision from other members who commented on her childish, attention seeking behaviour and asked why she didn't make the post on her own forum. She replied that she was responding to someone who was worried about being trackable if they visited her forum. She also said this person didn't want to post at Topix either.

The question remained as to how this person had communicated with her thus far! If this person has Internet access which presumably they have since they have supposedly managed to gain her attention and ask her questions, then it would be easy enough for them to create a free AOL account and be pretty untraceable either at her forum or at Topix.

Also, she could if she wished have made her crytpic posts at some quiet little forum on Topix. There are tens of thousands of forums at Topix - many of which appear to be visited by practically no-one. But no, jameson has to make a very public display of her silly subterfuge.

Finally, she has now added a post suggesting that she drove to Charlotte (which WN says is many miles from Hickory) to collect a package from her unknown informant. Why Charlotte? If this person was sending a package to Charlotte for her to collect, why not just send it to Hickory? Even if this person was personally leaving the package in Charlotte for her, they have still handled it and could just as easily have posted it to Hickory and saved her the fuel and time.

So bottom line is - this appears to be just another fantasy game of jameson's and IMO, she seems to be seriously losing any grip she had with reality.

11. Elle

Elle Member

Quote:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Barbara
    I think, in light of these latest developments, Little is overdue for another masterpiece to lighten us up and make us laugh!

psst....Chero, too many commas? I find myself looking now lol :)

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I'll second that Barbara. I love Little's comics.

About the commas, makes you nervous, doesn't it, after all the comma talk? :)

Some day we'll have computers which will beep when a comma is not needed. :)

12. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Love It!

Even her own poster's don't want to be an accessory to this crime!

jameson
    Member since 5-8-02
    04-29-08, 12:42 PM (EST)

15. "RE: Lin Wood starts to depose Fleet Whit"
    In response to message #0

I feel these threads should have filled with thoughtful discussion and was disappointed to see how they were received.

Just a note."

13. Jayelles

Not all of them. Which board is Margoo referring to here?

The threads were posted at Sycamore by LadyFisher but no-one "demanded" to have them removed. I did make a post asking if the quotes weren't from a sealed deposition and Athena decided to remove them until we knew for sure that it was OK to post them. No demands, no scare tactics, no cries of "foul". She must be referring to another forum...

14. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Why Charlotte?

May be she picked up the deposition in Charlotte?

15. Jayelles

It's is classic attention seeking behaviour. She wants us to believe that she is in contact with some informant who is very shy and scared to be identified, yet she posts to this person on a very public forum, under her own hat and in a way which makes it very clear to readers what is supposedly going on! She even takes the time to explain her bizarre behaviour (in case anyone wisnae bright enough to figure it oot!)

No way! She's rubbish at this cloak and dagger stuff. If this was for real, she'd find a quiet little forum and post under a different hat. Nor would she use "Ramsey" in her communication to "him".

I have no doubt that jameson is playing games here. She needs help. For that matter, she could have gotten her "informant" to join a forum like Crimelibrary and the pair of them could have communicated via pm without either seeing the other's locations or IPs.

Tonakeich.

16. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

It's probably a bag of dog poop.

17. Jayelles

That's what I said :)

Maybe her secret "informant" is reluctant to post at Topix because "he" doesn't want everyone to see that his location is in "Hickory, NC" :floor:

18. Cherokee

It's funny you called it "cloak and dagger," Jay, because I was thinking the same thing ... except it's more "crock and stagger," if you ask me.

Personally, I think there's more to this sudden "stranger with a package" charade besides attention-seeking behavior.

I believe Susan is trying to use it do two things in regards to the Fleet White deposition:

1. She's trying to make people believe that Fleet White's depo WAS sent to her anonymously in a "package" just like the non-existant stranger supposedly did, and that people contact her all the time wanting to send her Ramsey case information. It's a CYA tactic because the person who leaked the depo to her cannot be happy with the outcry regarding the legality of the public posting.

2. She trying to create a diversion since her posting of Fleet's sealed deposition has not gone according to her plan. Susan has even posted at her own forum that she was disappointed at the lack of HER kind of discussion. It's kind of like Susan went "Ta-da!" And no one cared except for the fact she broke the law.

19. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

You know this could be DETROIT mailing crap to Susan...have you seen his thread on the Smiley Face murders on Topix?

http://www.topix.net/forum/news/jonbenet-ramsey/TN451AT3CASUCBDFT

No surprise here, but GARY DID THOSE TOO! :floor:

On the Austrian Incest thread, he says this:

Detroit:
    "Gary is the worst serial killer in modern history. He`s the Michigan OCCK killer, the killer of Jonbenet, the KRUZ boat killer and Smiley Face."

http://www.topix.net/forum/news/jonbenet-ramsey/T4J82TLRBCEGOQQL0

20. rashomon

rashomon Member

This sooo reminds me of the Patricia Letter writer's cloak and a dagger antics!!!

JammySue simply needs those fantasy games - for they satisfy her craving for attention as well as her desire to manipulate others.

She allegedly picked up that 'mysterious package' containing crucial info - yeah, right. Priceless! A scene like taken from a Hollywood Black Series gangster film of the 1940s.

I'll ask her on Topix to hire private eye Sam Spade from the famous film noir 'The Maltese Falcon' to assist her from now on. Spade is every bit as fictional as that mysterious package of hers, so it would fit perfectly. :D

Last edited: Apr 30, 2008
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice