Susan Bennett/Jameson is illegally posting parts of Fleet White's sealed deposition

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by rashomon, Apr 25, 2008.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Carnes asks why Fleet didn't just contact jameson to remove the threads since she offered... Good Grief!

jameson has always used "this" is a get out clause when she has breached copyright but it isn't worth a bean. When I emailed her and asked her to removed posts of mine which she had copied ala her "offer", she refused. Instead she suggested that I join her forum and defend them.

Fleet White was absolutely right in going via the court and not contacting her directly because that would have been playing her game. Where is Carnes' outrage at jameson's blatant flouting of the law? Where is her outrage that members of her profession cannot be trusted with basic confidentiality? Carnes is completely missing the point here - but then she has a record of that.

2. Jayelles

I've a ton of stuff saved if it's needed. As someone said - you cannot unring a bell. The damage was done the minute she posted the depo. How many hundreds of copies were made within hours of her doing that? I would reckon the majority of copies were made BEFORE jameson put her offer to remove them online. She also urged people to copy the depo to other places. LadyFisher copied everything to Sycamore but after I asked if it was legal, Athena took it down "just in case" (much to Margoo's fury).

This order seems to be giving FW permission to obtain the names of anyone who participated in the discussions. Who would they be? Margoo was nasty enough about those who were concerned and cautious about the legality of this, yet how would she feel about having her personal details subpoenaed and published in court documents?

There are no shades of grey about this. I'm not aware that there is any classifications on sealing documents. It's ridiculous therefore to suggest that "no harm done" is an option to be considered here.

I do hope Carnes will behave professionally and not use this as an opportunity to settle any scores.

3. Jayelles

Timeline

So what does Judge Carnes suppose Fleet White do - spend the rest of his life checking the Internet to see if his depo has been posted anywhere and ask the site owner to remove it?

Here's a timeline:-

First thread, first post...

jameson urges others to copy depo elsewhere:-

Depo is copied by LadyFisher to Sycamore (and was deleted a day or so later after I pointed out that the depo was sealed):-

On the SECOND thread and 24 HOURS after she started posting excerpts, she offers to take it down if Fleet asks her to..

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Fleet was set-up once again, plain and simple. Sue knows how to contact him and should have done so before she committed this blazen act just as much as she knows that he does NOT read at her forum to see what she had done or her offer to take the offending material down.

Carnes should run for Mary Laacy-Keenan's position in Boulder as there is no one else that can fill her void so perfectly. :steamed:

5. Jayelles

According to the C&D, she wrote him a letter a month or so before she started posting the depo.

6. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Exactly - it says nothing about the fact that she planned on posting his sealed deposition.

Basically - it sounds like Fleet received a letter from the Ramseys representative demanding his presence and his private thoughts on an open forum and he was not receptive. Why would he be?!

7. Niner

Niner Active Member

LOL! JC - my reaction too! :floor: :floor:

8. Niner

Niner Active Member

LOL! I was thinking ok.... what's all this mean??? :stupid1: but then I haven't read the last 3 pages of this thread... maybe one of you have given an explanation on this! I hope!!

9. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Hey, Niner ~ that's my sign, too! :)

10. Jayelles

Is there a queue to have Fleet's babies? (Only kidding Priscilla. I'm happily married - honest!).

If the Whites ever fancy a sailing holiday in Scotland, they can contact me through Tricia :) Best sailing in the world here.

11. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

E2 posted this about White's deposition - "If Jameson KNEW or should have known then so should those who chose to publish it as well. They made a choice and in so doing, perpetuated the publication and distribution. The court would treat that even-handedly."

I don't buy that for a NY minute. jameson DID know. She intentionally deceived others. INTENTIONALLY. :devil:

12. rashomon

rashomon Member

No doubt Jameson KNEW that the person who made the sealed depo available to her committed an illegal act. But this didn't bother Jams at all. An attitude which is perfectly consistent with her character.

13. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I am now officially upgrading Miss Jameson to Code 7 Wingnut. Please reflect this upgrade in all further posts.

14. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

:floor:

Upgrade completed. Please reboot Miss Jameson in the arse for upgrade to take effect.

15. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

:floor: :floor:

16. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

So let it be written- so let it be done!

17. Niner

Niner Active Member

Quote: Originally Posted by BobC
    I am now officially upgrading Miss Jameson to Code 7 Wingnut. Please reflect this upgrade in all further posts.

quote from Cherokee
    Upgrade completed. Please reboot Miss Jameson in the arse for upgrade to take effect.

:floor: :floor:
    I'm so glad I check in every morning - you guys always brighten up my day - always good for a good laugh in the mornings!!

RR and Jayelles - thanks for the explanation on all that legal stuff!!

per Jayelles:
    jameson is seriously full of it.

:fan: AND it keeps coming... LOL! I too hope this is taken seriously. As Jayelles said - NO body should get away with overriding decisions made by a judge... by THIS judge - who knows, eh?? :justice:

I LOVE this quote from those legal papers:
    Mr White also seeks this Court's action in punishing the person or persons who have revealed its contents in violation of this Court's Order.

:thumbsup: I hope so too!

18. Niner

Niner Active Member

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

19. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Susan is over there having a "conversation" with FW like he is there reading. I think the name of the thread is Fleet is here reading or something like that...what a putz! She just doensn't get two thinks:
    1. Sealed means sealed or you are breaking the law. It doesn't make any difference if the part of the sealed document you use is flattering or harmful.
    2. Sealed by the court means it is the court which needs to take action, not FW as far as contacting her and asking for the threads to be taken down..

What an idiot!

20. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

You said it!

She has been publicly inviting Fleet to contact her for weeks now. She has invited him to contact Lin Wood for her private number so they could discuss.

So what makes her think he is reading there? Her own self inflating fantasies

IF he is reading there, it is for the purpose of recording what she has done, and hopefully he has recorded enough of the libeling in past posts to go after her all at once for everything; just to make it worth his while

I see Mame is hiding. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if Mame got hold of the depo and gave it to Bennett. Maybe that is what the "something's coming real soon" was all about.

What a bunch of pathetics! If only Candy got along better with them both, they could open up their own group home for the feeble minded and incurably stupid! :monty::stupid1:

It seems I woke up on the wrong side of the gutter today :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice