Susan Bennett. Let the Spin and the Lies Begin

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Aug 26, 2004.

1. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

As an exercise, I put up a picture she had posted once of herself in front of the basement window Smit uses for intruder demonstrations. Then I captured a picture of Smit during one of his demonstrations, standing in front of the same window. Line the windows up and you can see she is as tall as he is. maybe a touch taller. Smit is 5 feet 9 inches tall. (Note her shoes are not high heels.)

http://s92053900.onlinehome.us/smitandjamesoninbasement.jpg

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

OMG. I had imagined her to be a wee nyaff (like me).

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

5'9" tall?

Frankly, I didn't know they piled it that high.

4. Jayelles

I thought she once posted that she was a little taller than Patsy who is 5ft 3/4 I think.

I think the photo of jameson is taken lower down (e.g. by someone who may be crouching) and the photo of Lou Smit is taken by someone who is standing. That would make jameson appear as tall as Lou Smit.

5. Jayelles

Groan

Miranda posted on the "Fleet White" thread at jamesons:-

Just to remind everyone - this is a screen capture of an actual Ramsey case lab report. It was shown on the Tracey III documentary and it tells of people whose DNA did NOT match the DNA at the scene. It shows several names blacked out but the very tops of the letters can still be seen. Two of the names are almost certainly Fleet White and Priscilla White. It makes sense that their DNA be tested in the early stages of the investigation since they were among the last to see her alive and the first to see her dead.

The top image shows the blacked out names only - look at the tops of the letters which are still showing.

The bottom graphic shows how the names would fit the spaces. I did them in white so that they would show against the black. I also positioned them slightly lower than they would have been so that you can compare the tops of the letters.

[​IMG]

6. Elle

Elle Member

Clever!

Very clever, Jayelles! Thank you for the time taken to do this. I think you're in the wrong profession. Give up your teaching and join the FBI . :reporter:

7. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

uh duh, while all these people have been tested and found not to "match" the questionable DNA they have, there is not one bit of proof that questionable DNA came from any "killer." I know this is a difficult concept for the Rambots to grasp, but, I do so wish they would try. It gets tedious having to keep repeating myself.

8. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Response from BBB

"The Better Business Bureau is pleased to have assisted you with the complaint filed against: Susan Benett aka jameson - Complaint # 329243."

"This case was closed in the BBB's file records as Unanswered. No response was received from the company to the BBB. The BBB is unable to force a business to respond; however, this unresponsiveness will be reflected in the company's report. You may wish to consider other options available to you, including legal routes."

9. Elle

Elle Member

Yes, WY, you're right! It does get tedious. Yes ...you'll just have to keep repeating yourself which is good for everyone! :headbang:

10. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

So Toth is Don Bradley for sure. But he doesn't get paid like Susan Bennett aka jameson does.

DonBradley
    Member since 9-10-02
    10-11-04, 04:34 AM (EST)

16. "RE: BORG thoughts discussed"
    In response to message #0

"Toth and Jameson are members of the RST (Ramsey Spin Team) and are paid to spread their crap" .......(from courttv boards).
    Nope. If only I were paid. That would be great. But aside from an occasional lunch or cup of coffee: Toth has received zilch.

11. Jayelles

I'd be surprised if Toth has even received a lunch or cup of coffee from either of the Ramseys. Maybe from Susan Stine or jameson. I don't think the Ramseys have "entertained" their Internet fan club too much. John Ramsey appeared to want to distance himself from jameson in his depo and that was before they officially dropped her for selling materials to tabloids which resulted in anti-Ramsey stories.

From tie to time, Toth posts as though he IS JOhn Ramsey and has led many other posters to believe this. I think it amuses him. Maybe he'd like to be John Ramsey? Who knows what goes on in some peoples' little dream worlds?

One thing I know for certain is that his posts which describe the "exquisite pleasure" that the killer derived from torturing and killing JonBenet are innappropriate and very offensive. If I were Ramseys, I'd find that alone nauseating beyond belief...

12. Elle

Elle Member

Jayelles,

I remember Toth being addressed as Patsy Toth. I plead guilty to calling him Patsy myself, because he continually corrected posters, telling them they were wrong...." Patsy was doing this or that on a certain date". He/she got his information from someone close to Patsy Ramsey. You called him a "sweety wife." I remember that! Makes him effeminate! :)

Maybe Don Bradley is our game playing Ramsey friend "Susan Stine?" :talk: Nothing to stop her being friendly with the other Susan (?).

Ach well! There are no rules when it comes to playing "thinking games" at the Swamp.

13. Jayelles

I suppose "sweetie wife" could imply a degree of effeminism. It's a term used to describe a man who likes to gossip with the women! (As you know, that is something which would be regarded as odd by most Scottish men).

14. Elle

Elle Member

Yes! A Scotsman wearing a kilt, with a fine pair of hairy legs would be insulted if he was called a Sweetie Wife.

N.B. Candies in Scotland are called "Sweeties." ;)

15. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I've never read the court tv boards. But I think Don Bradley in his post agreed that crap's been spread, he's just not getting paid to do it. I guess he needs to make that perfectly clear.

16. Jayelles

And a glass of whisky is a "nippy sweetie".

17. Elle

Elle Member

Yes, I understood that, JC. I personally am just taking a swipe because of the past contact and .....:2mchinfo: from Patsy Toth.

18. Elle

Elle Member

Thanks Jayelles, this is a new one for me!:wave:

19. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Me too. Are you passing them out Jayelles? Please?

20. Jayelles

My husband is a whisky enthusiast and collector. We have cupboards full of rare and unusual whiskies. I know a bit about it myself and we visit distilleries galore when we have the opportunity. Hubby drinks both his and my complimentary glass at the end of the tour because I hate whisky. I hate the smell of it and I wouldn't drink it if you offered me $1000. Hubby would like to display his whisky around the house but I positively draw the line at that. It can stay in the cupboards. When we were first married, I fed 2/3 of his best bottle of whisky to the dog during a thunderstorm - I'm a bit more educated about it now. It's quite good that he has a collection of something because I'm never stuck for birthday or Christmas pressies. I recently bought a rare whisky for him on Ebay. It was the first thing I ever bought on Ebay and I did the happy dance all over the house when I won it because we'd been trying to locate this whisky for three years!

It never ceases to amaze me that he can identify whiskies from the colour and smell of them. They all smell vile to me. Give me a nice crisp glass of Chardonnay anytime.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice