Susan Bennett. Let the Spin and the Lies Begin

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Aug 26, 2004.

1. Elle

Elle Member

That's nice of you JC to let me know this. I'll try and find the time to go there.

You should see the books I have lying around here!! I like to see those responsible for the corruption getting caught, like those involved in "Watergate" Watched all of it on TV. Prefer that to reading! :)

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Has my purpose been fulfilled yet? Where's Trasha?

3. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I don't guess you have a copy of An American Dilemna lying around?
    :) Our public library is supposed to be looking for a copy to borrow but I haven't had much luck with them lately. If they find a copy, I hope it is in big print.

4. she wounded

she wounded Member

Thanks again!!!

Elle-1
    -----
    Thanks again Elle-1, I understand that at this time and stage of Steven's story, that it's not all out here for all to read yet. Soon we will get all the info out to everyone. We are working on getting a scanner. When you see the death file and some of the statements from the people on the crime scene and the cover up. YOU will be shocked, Steven, died long before he was reported, people knew he was dead long before reporting it to 911.

I find it too hard to get it all in my hands again! I've told this story so many times. Let me say I've told the truth over and over.
    Cover up, you can put it in the bank, because it happens and especialy in Cass Co.
    You will read me post about the Butt's family. Some people don't like what I have to say about that tripple homiside. But I will speek the truth about them also!
    In the swamp, as you people here call it. I have been cussed for my opinions, we all have a right to free speach. The so called friends of Gerri, want to keep the word drugs out of that case. That is not possiable, the two cases will always be connected because of the dirty task force and DA's and dope dealing cops. Yes they do have dope dealers working in the law enforcement in Atlanta PD and Cass Co. Sheriff's departement. Yes, I did know Gerri not as a friend but, as a person that met her at the lake. I did know many of the people that she knew. It's not like I'm involved long distanse. I'm always going to be involved with that county. When I'm done telling you this story, you will understand it's not just Steven's case we have fought to see get justice. Even the DEA left a message on the machine that they knew about Sam Rich, and his drug world. The law has fought us tooth and nail, we have been right each time. For some reason TX Law allows them to be corrupt. Are all politions and law corrupt? At this point I haven't seen anything that proves different! By Dear

5. Elle

Elle Member

Wounded,,

You can just delete the #1 and call me Elle. Much easier. (this was added by FFJ) . I appreciate the time you have taken to post , and I will find the time to go to the new thread started by Moab, and find out more about it.

Although you have told your story many times, it is probably helping you to release the tension build-up. As for the Swamp, there are very few posters who have not been named over there, and you are right about "free speech."

It must be difficult for those in LE who are honest, if they are coming up against such corruption. Once again I wish you all the best with this.

6. she wounded

she wounded Member

Texas Rangers@Boy Scout's

Call it anger call it just what ever, the TEXAS RANGERS are punks and they go right out and eat supper with the ones that are a conflict to a persons needs. Let's put it this way they just like the Governor of the Greate state of TX. Are useless!!!!!!

The Boy Scout's are trust worthy, honnest and most of all, they have not been corrupted yet!!!!!

7. Elle

Elle Member

I read your latest post over at Major Criminal Trial Forums for the case of John Savage, and have posted a reply over there. Of course, this is just an assumption from what I read today. One needs to study the case very seriously, and this takes a tremendous amount of time.

8. she wounded

she wounded Member

A true story to die for

Hello Elle, yes dear this is a story to die for. This is a story that is about corrupt law, dope cooks, dope dealers and dope dealing cops. Cops, that commit crimes and are protected by the Da, of Cass Co. His name is Randal Lee, the acting sheriff said, he did not care! The next sheriff said, what do you expect from me? You son died under a different admistration, just what do you expect me to do! When shown info from the death file, he did not know the info was in the file and wanted to know just where did we get it --Duu! Yes dear many death's, and no one in law enforcement can be trusted.

9. Elle

Elle Member

From reading the Inquest you're typing, Wounded, it can't be easy to sort out all the facts, when the wrong dates are stated by one witness (Angie) who was with John Savage, with emphasis stating Angie is not a reliable witness. I'm thinking you'll need your own team of competent lawyers to sort this one out. If there's any truth to the corruption, then people will be afraid to come forward with the truth. It seems you're between a rock and a hard place Wounded.

10. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

maybe

Maybe what you need is to get a show like 60 minutes or dateline or something like that interested in airing the whole thing. When the law enforcement in that county get embarrassed enough maybe something could be done.

11. she wounded

she wounded Member

Dates & mistakes

Hello Elle, and Texan, you are right about some of the people and dates. But people must also realize the type of lawenforcement that are investigating the cases and their instrest in solving the cases! I will have to go back and reread that part again.

Realize that Dale Gentry didn't see any foul play, not in any of the four overdoses. My son's body was staged to look as if he had an accident on the threewheeler! That was not so! I won't get ahead of the story, so let me get all of the inquest out, ok cause I get ahead of myself some. We must also rember that most of the witnesses were most likely on meth. and most did not give truthfull statements. Most were trying to protect themselves. Oh the wife has e-mailed some tv shows I'm not sure who they were right now. Thank Ya!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2004
  12. Elle

Elle Member

Sorry JC, I don't have that one., but if I come across it I'll let you know. What about looking in the "used books" at Amazon or e-Bay?

13. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Thanks, Elle. In the meantime, I'll give the library a few days. I'm not wanting to purchase it.

14. she wounded

she wounded Member

Sorry

Sorry Texan, for not responding. You are right the more of the public that know about Cass Co. not just Steven's case, but all the unjust things that have added up aginst the officals in that county. Understand this county walks away from responsibilty, and covers up the rest.

15. she wounded

she wounded Member

Begging For Money

Well looks like Old Susan Bennett is out on the street corner begging for the all mighty dollar. Well she stoled the Wounded's money and I hope her webbsite goes down.

I think that old ity bitty ought to pay it all, she has flamed most posters away!

Just as in another site she sucked butt with the owners, until she became a moderator and a conflict to other posters. Well the swamp, is suffering for money, well Susan, like you said it's like a gym, if you pay you've just lost out!

Gym's go out of buisness everyday, by , by!

16. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

That area's a hotbed of meth cookers and users, one of my kids' had a fiancee who was tring to hide a meth habit (who lived in Diana, TX). There were dope houses and labs around that neck of the woods, as well. The ones who suffer are the family members, especially the children of the meth heads. They can go (abusively) ballistic for inappropriate reasons, and get violent easily. It is no wonder there was murder afoot if the meth heads were around. The former fiancee was known to pitch (as in baseball style) a small kitten when he saw it around the house.

What's that cluster of actions, harming small animals, setting (or playing with) fires, wetting the bed....y'know, the serial-killer-to-be symptom cluster or something like that?

17. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Don't get me started ... jameson, today: "Some forums have started charging people by the month - setting up paypal accounts. One I see is charging 10 a month to VIEW the site. I have chosen not to do that. I think $50 a year is fair and within most budgets." :lier:

18. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Susan Bennett

Looks like Old Sue forgot to open a Christmas Club account again this year. So she has her hand out begging for money for Christmas shopping.

Why doesn't she just hold up a 7-11, like all the other crooks?

19. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

I never came across a forum that charged. The only one I know about is delphi, which is free but if you want extra features and no ads, there is a nominal fee.

20. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Why would ANYONE pay Susan Bennett to post at her website? That is absolutely ludicrous. I can't even stand to read over there. I bet I haven't been over there more than twice in the last 12 months. First of all, I firmly believe many of the hats are HER. How can there be any honest dialogue when the owner/moderator/whatever is a liar and a manipulator? And who would PAY to give her fodder to make money by writing a book or selling stuff to tabloids, etc? I just don't understand people's naivety. Just my opinion...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice