Susan Bennett. Let the Spin and the Lies Begin

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Aug 26, 2004.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

jameson posted at the JBR forum "if you are enjoying the discussion..." - my immediate thought was "What discussion?". Quite frankly, I don't think her forum will stay up for another year. jameson hardly posts at all these days. Days go by without posts at the JBR forum. The Laci Peterson forum has discussion but it's a nasty place to go with certain member-posters attacking anyone who disagrees with them.

There may be an appeal for membership fees, but I don't think that will guarantee another year of the forum. If I were a member there, I'd offer to pay the membership fee in monthly instalments. I am a DelphiPlus member and it's probably about $50 pa. I pay it quarterly but there is an option to pay it monthly or annually. I don't grudge the fee because I get webspace and e-mail and I can search Delphi from the "beginning of time" - something I have found useful on many occasions - the search engine at jameson's is faulty and pretty crap actually. I am also a member of many different forums at Delphi - not just Purgatory. My membership also allows me to have my own forum and I think it's good value.

I have posted about the non-activity at jamesons on 3/4 occasions now (see Forum Review thread) and each time, a flurry of activity follows, but it fizzles out quite quickly. jameson seems to have re-evaluated her life priorities lately. Despite the fact that she has devoted a large chunk of her life to her Ramsey "charity", they have dismissed her. For a time, this was evident to a lot of us - but not to jameson. Now she appears to have seen the light and she is evidently finding pleasure in more fulfilling roles - such as that of mother, grandmother, costumier.... If the membership fees don't cover the costs of the forum, I doubt she'll fund it herself. Although she charges the membership fee annually, it is possible that she pays the server monthly or quarterly. I think that when the money runs out, she'll shut shop. Over the years of observing forum activities, I have noted many posters who have sucked up to jameson and found her to be ruthless against them nonetheless. I have seen posters who defended her to the hilt only to have her stab them in the back in a heartbeat.

I really don't think she would fork out money to let her loyal members post for another year. She could move her forum to Delphi where she could have the same features for a fraction of the cost and it would keep her group together, but I think she doesn't like Delphi. I also think charging the members is against their TOS.

2. she wounded

she wounded Member

We don't know a lot about jameson but I can tell you this. When we were on that site she was very gracious in the beginning. It was, post the rest of the year and just pay for next year, we started posting in Nov., I think it was. We sent her either 10 or 20 dollars for the remainder of that year and when the new year rolled around we sent her another $50. There were two other posters, friends of ours, that paid money toward our fees, one paid $10 and the other paid $50. We were way over-paid. By the time she banned wounded I was not even reading that nasty little forum, had no desire to go down the road that ity bity was taking me to. She has a nack for bringing out the worst in most.

This ity bity woman can't stand for anyone to disagree with her. She also couldn't take the mention of Steven's death in the same forum with the Butts muders. True, there is no connection between the two cases until you get down to the bottom line. The DA of Cass Co. is the snag in both of these cases and many others. There will be nothing done until Lee is gone. That's been our take on it from the beginning.

Jameson first banned this ity bity woman. Ity bity sent her an e-mail that was so nasty that jameson chose to post it on the site. Then sometime later ity bity sucked up jameson's butt and all of a sudden she's jameson's star poster. From one extent to another.

Jameson was our first experience with webb sites. We were very excited when it all got started. It didn't take long until I knew something was not quite right. I contacted jameson and asked her if I sent her some of our documents and other stuff would she help us get them on the site. She e-mailed me back and told me that I should find another place to put all that kind of stuff, she wasn't sure just what the future was going to hold for her site. She'd hate for us to get it all in there and then her have to take her site down, in part or whole. She's said from the start, after our money was in, that JBR was her cause and that she couldn't promise that anything else would be left on her site. Seems to me that if she takes money from folks for a year of service she should have the site up for that year.

3. Elle

Elle Member

Oh! This is truly frightening to read JustChillun. It must be very worrying when you have family living close to this fiasco with the meth heads as you called them. Pitching a small kitten like a baseball tells me a lot about this fellow's state-of-mind. You would think the authoritites would step in and clean up this meth area once and for all, and keep a close eye on all of them.

4. she wounded

she wounded Member

Who is Cooking Next Door To You Today????

Is it Jerry Walraven, Randal Lee, James Estes??? Or do they do like in the Ives, case? Does this stuff go all the way to the governor of the State of Texas?

It did in the Ives' case, all the way to Bill Clinton, hell his brother was in jail for cocaine.

There is another case of letting death certificates be falsified, and proved that laws were broke. Nothing happend there!

That's right ! How about Rick Perry it is possible? Damn right it is!

After following my son's case, the Butt's, and the Ives cases, yes it's most likely. I realize this is the Susan Bennett thread but, it's a small world.

5. she wounded

she wounded Member

Sorry

That post was Wounded's not She Wounded. I for got to log her out!

6. Niner

Niner Active Member

Estes?? Now folks doesn't that name have a connection to JBR? It just sounds SO familiar - help me here!! :help: :confused:

7. Elle

Elle Member

Niner, From a Google search. Could it have been from the following article? Not a person, but the name of a Place/Mall where the photographer worked?

http://www.buffzone.com/extra/ramsey/1997/07/20-1.html

Photo technician is arrested again

By CHRISTOPHER ANDERSON Camera Staff Writer

Sunday, July 20, 1997

According to the report, Smith told a deputy that "he didn't do anything" and that "he has been trying really hard to get his life together after the Ramsey incident." Smith, who has been working at Western 1-Hour Photo in
    Estes Park for about a month, told deputies he was lucky to get his new job and "wouldn't do anything to hurt his career."

8. she wounded

she wounded Member

Estes

The Estes that I'm speeking of , is the person that became sheriff after Paul Boone of Cass Co. retired. He also did nothing at all his point of view was, what do you want from me that was another administration!

Also, this Fox person, it's my opinion to wait on the DNA results. Stuid fool, if it was me they would have to beat me to death to make me signe a statement for something that I didn't do!

Also he should find a diffrent website other than the swamp, he will find out the hard way about Jameson' crew! :crosseyed

9. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

I know why. You are recalling the newspaper article which betrayed the intentions of the Ramseys to move out of Georgia back in 2003.

The parents of JonBenet Ramsey, the child beauty queen whose death seven years ago in her Colorado home became an international news story, are looking at buying a home in Las Cruces, a retired judge said Thursday.

"When John (Ramsey) and I have talked, he asks me questions typical of someone interested in relocating here," said former Court of Appeals Justice Rudy Apodaca, who met John and Patsy Ramsey through his Mesilla Park neighbor, Bob Estes.

As turned out, they moved to Charlevoix, and it seems clear they did so specifically to lay the groundwork for John's aborted political ambitions. On that front, by the way, John has now dissolved his fundraising Friends of John Ramsey, and after having the campaign pay him back a bit over eight thousand dollars, the rest of the money he "loaned" to the campaign has been forgiven as a debt, not that there was ever a chance of the big loser's committee raising enough money to pay him back anyway. So, cheers to John Ramsey, who threw away tens of thousands of dollars in the name of vanity.

10. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Right On Why_Nut. In the name of Vanity, on JonBenet's back, did this man run for office.

Thank God he did not win. It was a close one.

11. Niner

Niner Active Member

OH Thank You, Why_Nut - that's EXACTLY who I was thinking about!! Whew! thought I was going coo-coo here for a sec!! :crosseyed

and HEY Tricia - did you get my email on your WS-Bay???

12. Elle

Elle Member

It's funny how names stick with you and you can't let it go, and when you enter a name in a search engine, you have thousands to plow through. Well, anyway Niner, I did try to help you, even although I came up with a Park. :) It was still related to the JonBenét Ramsey case.

13. she wounded

she wounded Member

Who would pay Susan

I ment to get back to you about this post.
    Your very much right about who would pay and who want's to read form the Swamp.

Well it's people like the Wounded's that didn't know anything about whebsites. People that are trying to speek about the truth.

We still go back and read and post in places that are not, protected. We do this to get our money's worth so to speak.
    We know that our post are generaly deleted as soon as Susan, or one of her moderators can. She is a control freek and a internet thief, that's my opinion of her.

Her day is coming, it's my opinion in the best interest of people, it should shut down.

14. Niner

Niner Active Member

Thanks Elle for searching! do appreciate it! :takeabow:

but i just knew someone on here would know what I was talking about and Why_Nut was one, also! Thanks again!

This group is the best! and considering wounded was talking about Texas - I thought the name might be associated with that trip that Patsy and JonBenet took to Texas - you know - where Judith Phillips said Patsy came back 'changed' and had a BIG ole diamond ring? remember that??

well - I best get back to lurking....

15. Elle

Elle Member

No problem, I know what it's like Niner, when something comes into my head relating to this case, and I can't find it. Trouble with me is I keep on searching as if I was programmed. Glad Why_Nut found the right one.

Have to be honest Niner, I don't, but seeing you already know, I'm sure you can tell me a little bit about it, and save me from searching. :eek:

16. Niner

Niner Active Member

Acutally - there should be a thread somewhere on this forum - when Judith Phillips sign on and started posting - probably Tricia could direct you to it - or someone else - I'm not to hip on the way to search stuff!!

17. Elle

Elle Member

I'll come across it sometime, Niner! I remember when JP was posting.

18. she wounded

she wounded Member

Her lies

Susan Bennett's lies and actions to posters on her site is why it will not make it. You can not have pet posters, you can not do as JJ did and put a person that is a total conflict with other posters as moderators. Of course that was JJ not jameson but samething. :hood:

19. she wounded

she wounded Member

Peeing in Your Cornflakes

That KH letter has realy made old jameson look stupid. She as usual she did not care about anyone but herself and certian posters.

It's realy nice to see her get kicked by her own posters some!
    She sure has it coming!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice