Susan Bennett

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by JC, Jul 19, 2004.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I believe you JC. I've also been in a position where I knew with absolute certainty that she was lying about something. When you are in that position, you look at EVERYTHING differently. I'd always been in the habit of thinking "maybe there is some truth in what she's saying". Now I treat everything she says with complete skepticism.

2. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

JC,
    You paid your dues for 1 year, she deactivated you for not paying 4 months later and then cashed your check?

You paid for a service for 1 year. She did not honor that service. Legally, she owes you a refund for the balance of 8 months if I am understanding this.

Did you ask her for a refund? You must do so before taking further action.

If she refuses, you can sue her in small claims court, and you will win without a doubt-- although it may be difficult because of different jurisdictions. You can check your local small claims court though, because I don't know where you are.

You can also report her to the internet fraud agencies, the better business bureau in her city, the business licensing department in her city, the consumer affairs agency in her county, the attorney general of her state, and any consumer watchdogs attached to the media in her area. If you are over 65 or disabled, you have additional options as a protected party.

As far as the Butts case, I believe the website on Tripod was done by Sonny Long or someone else from the area. That website definately is not hers.

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Trash

SIX out of the top ten current threads at jameson's are BORG flame threads. I'll bet all these LE and Media readers will just be making themselves so comfortable to sit down and read such trash. (not).

4. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Sorry to be so cynical JC...Jams has done this type of thing over and over again for years. And gotten away with it. I think you ought to get a refund, but I doubt you will, although you can try.

As for her posts...no one but a few misguided souls read the swamp....and they hate all us BORG.

5. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Sabrina

"You paid your dues for 1 year, she deactivated you for not paying 4 months later and then cashed your check?"

She deactivated me for her own reasons. Privately she had warned me that I was causing trouble by mentioning the IRS on her forum. She deleted my short post about it.

A week after my account was deactivated in April, my second $25 check for dues cleared the bank.

The opportunity to stop payment on that check was there for my taking, I chose not to take it. I bought the truth with that money.

"As far as the Butts case, I believe the website on Tripod was done by Sonny Long or someone else from the area. That website definately is not hers."

I have no idea whose site it is; Sonny Long does not claim it.

6. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

OMG, JC, as a former Atlanta Rabbit, it shocks me to hear that there's a tie in to all of this with some perv in the ArkLaTex area. Puh-LEEZE, who was the pervy one, if I may be so bold as to ask...Been away for a while, and am not up on the LoCal news of the Atlanta area. :cool2: :monty:

7. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Small world, JustChillun. I hold doubts it is he that is a perv, but I guess time will tell. He rues the day he ever got hooked in with jameson's business.

UNCLE SAMs IRS Criminal Investigation 800 phone number: 829-0433.

Better Business Bureau for Hickory, NC: http://www.charlotte.bbb.org/index.html

8. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

They ask for addresses:

Checks are to be made out to jameson and mailed to
    jameson
    PO Box 5333
    Hickory, NC 28603

9. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Susan Bennett aka jameson: "They are attacking me by asking people to call the IRS to see if I report membership dues as income (I totally comply with the law) and to call my local Better Business Bureau to complain about a membership being deactivated with no refund.

"They are attacking Horace and Rainsong for agreeing with me on some subjects.

"They are attacking the Ramseys because - - - because they took that stand and, goddamnit, they will NOT yield now.

"They attack - attack - attack. Just as a fish can't stop swimming, they can't stop what they do.

"We all have to live with it - we accept it, document it every so often - - and let them destroy their own credibility with their words and actions."

Susan Bennett aka jameson, you state very clearly that once the money is in your hands, there is no refund.

Among other things, what is documented is that you began your business as a deceitful internet poster.

What you do not say is whether you and the mister report income from your business to the IRS. It's a yes or no question, not a "I comply fully with the law" question, not an attack.

Sorry to bring the swamp overhere Tricia.

UNCLE SAMs IRS Criminal Investigation 800 phone number: 829-0433.

Better Business Bureau for Hickory, NC: http://www.charlotte.bbb.org/index.html

They ask for addresses:

Checks are to be made out to jameson and mailed to
    jameson
    PO Box 5333
    Hickory, NC 28603

Let it be documented that "they" are asking no one to call, only providing the free phone number.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice