Susan Stine: Where is She Now? and The Patricia Letters

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by YumYum012, Jul 19, 2006.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Yum Yum, in my opinion, Susan Stein and her hubby were Ramsey groupies.

Doesn't it seem like Susan had a "girl crush" on Patsy? I have wondered about Susan's orientation. She looks like a Nazi storm trooper.

It seems she became obsessed with Patsy and protecting her. Just like someone "in love."

It's just a plain and simple case of groupie worship IMO.

2. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

The Stine angle is intriguing

I have no problem believing there is a connection between Stine and Jameson as far as the hats. Stine is a pretty disturbed person.

In order for me to believe that the Ramseys would be willing to cover up for the Stines and go through for ten years the things they went through, one would have to believe that the Ramseys were involved with child sex and pedophilia in settings with others.

I personally can't stretch it that far, but hey, you never know. Just when I think nothing in this case would shock me, I truly believe that the Ramseys involvement with this sort of activity would shock me.

The Stine woman creeps me out, and maybe it's just her creepiness or maybe someday we'll know more about that

3. Thor

Thor Active Member

And don't forget the Stines both quit their jobs in Boulder to eventually follow the Ramseys to Atlanta. Didn't one or both work for the university? Bluecrab has posted this before. He has always been suspicious of that move, as am I.

4. Skigwy

Skigwy Member

"I'm a very funny person."

It's good to have a close friend with a good sense of humor, the kind who enjoys prank phone calls, crank emails, sniper-nest jokes when you're coping with the murder of your child. Especially if she'll rent R rated comedies for your nine year old.

There are some good Stine threads around here & elsewhere, but nothing's really ever explained the curious bond between these two families.

"I'm a very funny person." uhh..yeah. One whose evidenced brand of humor would guarantee she'd not resist the impulse to have some funny Stinely fun on the forums.

5. Little

Little Member

More humor the Stine"way"

Yep - sweet Susan is a hoot and a half, a 118,000 laughs a minute if you want my opinion - well... even if you don't want my opinion I guess.

6. Elle

Elle Member

Aren't we all lucky Skigwy not to have a psychotic friend like Susan Stine.
    I have to agree with Tricia, I think Susan Stine had a crush on Patsy Ramsey, and thereby hangs a tale.

7. Elle

Elle Member

Talk about trying to convince people they, the Ramseys, were not "all there." (?). Weird behavior, Little.

8. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Funny you should ask that now that jameson is saying she has the cord, something like that.

If half of this legal document can be believed, cause I'm telling you there are some flat out lies in it, her middle initial is I. But sometimes she uses Susan S Bennett, the S would be the first letter of her maiden name. It's a long shot; maybe someone here knows the skanks maiden name, and can say it ain't Stein. Lol, wouldn't that be something if it is.

9. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

That "I love you" crap reminds me of the "air kisses" that are affected by the superficial middle class/social climber wannabes so rampant in today's society.
    Anyone who doesn't add nouveau to their riche is going to be a little more stable and a lot less of a "poser".

10. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Dolly Parton does the same thing. It's about the same as the "air kisses."

11. Skigwy

Skigwy Member

& thereby hangs a possible motive.

12. Little

Little Member

I was just doing some more poking around this morning and came across this. It appears to be a possible Stine/Tracey connection, not that it would be all that surprising.

Little

13. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

We have to remember that Tracey and Stine both worked for the same state university system. Tracey was also pegged early on by the Rams as their champion. Remember Patsy talked to one of Tracey's journalism classes, back when she wouldn't even talk to LE, I believe.

That Patsy. She could take a homely man and wrap him around her little finger in no time.

14. koldkase

Gosh, that Susan Stine and her 31 reasons...sounds an awful lot like some posters I can think of....

15. Elle

Elle Member

Hi Little,

As per usual when in contact with my family at the weekend, I'm usually wide awake in the wee small hours of the morning, and I am stunned by this Stine/Tracey contact. How on earth did you come across this?

So Susan Stine writes Mike Tracey and asks him if he has copies of the Patricia letters?

I remember seeing this hat gsquared somewhere , and I may have posted with him/her(?).

Why was Stine so interested in these Patricia letters? As you know, Little, Delmar analyzed those letters, and came to the conclusion the author was Susan Bennet (Jameson).

Know something? The more I read this Patricia letter here, I think Delmar could be right. It could be "you know who?"

My goodness are you ever a sleuth finding this on the net. I'm just amazed this e-mail is on the net. How on earth could this happen if it was a private e-mail at one time? Whatever (?).

I would like to know too, how this came about. :)

This could definitely be "you-know-who."

btw Little I used my e-mail stripper to tidy this up for easier reading. Hope that was okay (?).

I certainly didn't expect to find sonething as juicy as this in the wee small hours of the morning. Thank you, Little! I find it all intriguing, but at the same time it's a bit confusing, isn't it?

16. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"That Patsy. She could take a homely man and wrap him around her little finger in no time."

You still can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear!

17. koldkase

Patsy wasn't looking for a silk purse. She simply wanted stunned pork. And got it.

18. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Isn't that the truth?

19. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Oh I think Susan Stine has always been around the forums - probably still enjoys "little games".

20. Niner

Niner Active Member

I found "where" I've stored some of the "Patricia" letters sent to a poster named CheesyInWisconsin - if anyone is interested in me posting them??

yes? no?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice