SwampBait II......

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, May 20, 2005.

1. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

And half of those are Jams under another hat.

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Heh, ShowMe, I was just going to say that.

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Shadow is Officially a Bee........

From Candy with Love..... :eek:

"Shadow's totally wrong when he said that the NK issue only helped the Ramseys.
    Fleet White had every opportunity to sue over that, AND NEVER DID. Not any real suit, where HE would have to answer questions, like those filed by Chris Wolf and the Ramseys. He never sued the Ramseys, who he has complained about non-stop. WHY? And of course, he deliberately sabotaged suits that were suing them, the Wolf suit and the Miller trial."

4. RiverRat

And...

"It bores me how Shadow keeps bringing up the FBI's opinion of the Ramsey case. Lin Wood did a good job with them too in ST's depo. Such as Richard Hagimaier, who received the kiss of death as ST said what a good guy he was, Lin Wood remarked how he was involved in the libeling of Richard Jewell. And Judge Carnes singled out Hagimaier and other agents trying to get the Ramseys to confess.

The FBI is being put on trial by Dr. Steven Hatfill and it's going to be very much all about their leaks and trying to ruin Dr. Hatfill's life. The FBI STILL doesn't have a clue as to who committed the biggest domestic terrorism, ANTHRAX in the US. They were clueless about BTK for over 30 years. The FBI also had no clue in the Judge Lefkow case, even though the director was demanding briefings three times a day. The FBI has declined very badly, IMO."

Shadow is boring Candy to the Actionable point. Should we put him on notice?

RR

5. RiverRat

Oh My........

I see that HOraceMills is also suddenly a Shadow Name-dropper........imagine that. Same Day, same time, different forum.

"Shadow is grumbling on Forums for Justice that the FBI were moaning the Ramseys had access to the evidence and that the Ramseys refused interviews."

Hmmmmmm.
    RR

6. Watching You

Hahahaha, Candy had better be careful. Shadow knows a lot of people in high places. Not that they'd waste their time on that turd, but one could say if she wants actionable, they could give her some. Actionable, that is. :freecs: :freecs: :freecs: :freecs: :freecs: :freecs: :freecs: :freecs: :freecs:

7. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

A little better than a year ago, jameson allowed another poster to post at her forum under the hat, Shadow.

Highly deceitful. :devil:

8. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

The poster JK

This is who deactivated my account at the swamp. jameson posted that she would be out of town for a few days. That's when I gave my password out; after it had been used, and JK didn't like what was being posted under my hat, JK posted that I was history - all during jameson's supposed absence from the forum.

I am certain jameson alone makes deactivation decisions, makes all decisions.

JK may well be jameson.

9. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

JC, I think Susan Bennet has so many "hats," plays so many games, and is so messed up, that it would surprise us all.

10. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

11. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

I'm not sure what Candy's problem is... I used to communicate with her on a friendly basis via email, and I have never said anything bad about her on any forum. In fact, I used to give her kudos at CS for "fact gathering."

While I have never accused the Ramseys of anything except bad decisions, I do not consider myself pro-Ramsey, so I choose not to post at the Swamp. I used to post at CS because it welcomed pro-Ramsey, anti-Ramsey and us "I-don't-knows" for "civil" discusions of the JBR case. But I no longer post at CS. I seldom post on the Ramsey case anywhere now days because, at best, it's a personalities mud fight. I post about politics, occasionally, on Current Events at FFJ and about my grandkids on the Daily at FFJ. I think I've posted about the JBR case three or four times over the last six months. What Candy finds "Actionable" in my posts as regards her, I'd like to be told - if she finds my posts boring, all she has to do is not read them!!

If what I post about my "sources" gives Candy gas, she should remember that I've posted over-and-over at JW, CS & here that most of what I have to say is at least "second hand," lots is "third hand" and some "forth hand" - if I pass-on what a source tells me, it could be what someone told him/her... thus my post is third hand info. I have said many times, you can believe it or not believe it, your choice. And, as I said, anyone who is bored by my posts can just skip over them.

12. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

You know, sometimes God just hands you a blessing on a plate. This morning I see Margoo, on the thread " "Investigation into Cyril Wecht," posts thus:

Margoo, Margoo, Margoo. Why bother bringing in Fatora to diss Wecht, when Fatora has his own major problems far more than Wecht has yet to experience?

http://www.dos.state.pa.us/bpoa/lib/bpoa/1st_quarter_2004_pr-state_business_licensing_boards.doc

Also, Margoo, at least Wecht has not done time in federal prison, as Fatora has. So just who again needs to extend apologies for "disturbing lassitude for ethical procedure"?

13. Watching You

I've been trying to keep up on what's going on with the FBI vs Wecht thing. It bothers me some that the so-called charges against Wecht are nickel-dime, non-criminal type charges - the kind of charges the government uses when they are out to get someone but really have no hard evidence of criminal wrongdoing.

And, so, I ask myself, Self, who would want to cause problems for dear Dr. Wecht? Who has Dr. Wecht offended recently; who has he pist off?

Really makes one wonder just how far the tentacles of the RST really go.

14. Elle

Elle Member

I was wondering who the "deep throat" was myself WY, to have started this vendetta against Dr. Wecht, in the first place (?). Just who is this mysterious person?

15. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Deep Throat

Well at first I thought Candy was getting really desperate for discussion material because I thought the thread was about shaving.

On first reading, I thought it said:-

"Deep Throat cuts himself"

16. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Deep throat

I heard this morning the mystery of source Deep Throat compared to the mystery of who murdered JonBenet Ramsey on a lead-in to a Today Show story.

17. Jayelles

It's amusing how some posters are making such a meal of this thing with Wecht. Are they forgetting that the Ramsey household was full of stationery from Access Graphics??? It seems no worse to me than someone using the company photocopier for personal use.

There has to be a degree of goodwill between employers and employees in this respect. If I needed a photocopy or two, I wouldn't hesitate to do it at work - but so too do I use my own home computer and printer for work - so it balances out.

I bet that over the years, Wecht has spent a lot of his free time on work for the County. If he totalled up the cost, I bet it would come to more than what the County are claiming he took from them in lab use for private work.

It would be an interesting exercise to check and see.

18. Jayelles

jameson

I found an old post where folks were speculating about which hats at jameson's were jameson herself. JK was one ... and amongst the others was a hat "Sunshine".

Sunshine has made less than 50 posts in total. She joined the forum shortly after the NE tape sale revelation and only makes occasional, short posts - something that Why_Nut suggested was indicative of an "alter" (the shorter the post, the less it is likely to give away about posting style). Sunshine is one of the least prolific members over there, yet since my post about JK=jameson, neither JK nor jameson have returned, but Sunshine has visited several times :)

Yo jameson :wave:

19. Watching You

Actually, you might be on to something, Jayelles. Multiple personalities would explain a lot and really makes sense to me. It's not like Susan Bennett to relinquish control of anything, not even for sickness. I don't believe she's not at the controls there - just another game she's playing.

20. she wounded

she wounded Member

Snake In The Grass

I'm sure the scank can crawl right along on her belly as well as any other :snake:.

She's good at taking your money. She said that her site would never belong to the Wounded' She may have taken our money and screwed the heck out of us, but do a search on Steven Jones II and his death. You will still find his story listed under her site. Thank GOD, he has found a great place like ffj to call home and get his story out. I wish the Rich dope cooking family would come back!!!!!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice