SwampBait II......

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, May 20, 2005.

1. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Doesn't anyone think it odd that she has supposed major "health issues", has not been posting at her forum which has never happened before in the last 8 years--yet not one of her members has asked about her or posted a well wishes thread or anything like that!!

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Some of her members have posted well wishes on the "Jameson" thread.

She did actually go awol before for a month. That was when her AOL account was investigated.

I'm pretty sceptical about this due to the fact that she logged on as jameson just minutes before "JK" logged in and started the thread saying jameson was away and had serious health concerns. She's been deceptive too many times.

Maybe she's ill. Not too ill to log on and post under a different hat seemingly.

3. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

And she can read anytime without logging on. Since she was logged on right before JK, maybe she was considering posting something then changed her mind. Then logged on as JK and made the post. A part of me still considers JK may be the mister's hat - and one that she or he can use.

4. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

I found an old thread from two and a half years ago, during one of the periodic public openings, in which I speculated that JK was Jameson's Kid. Subsequent evidence has not changed my thoughts on that. JK has never posted more than a handful of original sentences, the bulk of contribution being unoriginal cutting and pasting of online newspaper articles with no personal commentary at all. Why would that warrant being made an admin for the forum, with the ability to delete messages and open and close entire forums at will?

JK being Jameson's youngest son would certainly also explain why it is that particular poster is in the know about Jameson's health, while all her other moderators knew nothing about this problem. The lack of knowledge among her devotees is so bad, One-Eyed Jack complains about Jameson not answering emails sent to her. Here, in my opinion, you have further confirmation of JK's identity. It would be rather embarrassing if JK answered Jameson's email, right?

(And the ultimate dirty little secret Jameson would want to keep about JK being her son is that by revealing this, everyone would know that JK also knows their identity, their private home addresses, private home phone numbers, and their checking account numbers. Jameson has been adamant in public about nobody other than her knowing these things. JK's identity would shred that claim to pieces.)

5. Jayelles

How do you explain jameson herself logging on just minutes before JK posted?

jameson had an activity at 8.55, JK made the post at 9.01. IMO that's just long enough for jameson to log on to make a post about being ill, then change her mind, log off and log on again as JK. I've never really thought about her son. Would he not be a bit old to be interested in his mother's Internet shenanigans? "Serious health concerns" doesn't sound like something a teenage boy would say.

You are right about JK making no "real" posts. Only brief sentences and copied and pasted articles.

I find it very bizarre that someone would play weird hat games to do something like this. Much more bizarre than using the hats to join in discussions. It is interesting to note who has NOT posted good wishes on that thread. Don't they care? Or are they suspicious? Maikai certainly seems to have considered the possibility that it's a lie

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID61/594.html

Not like her to lie about somehting like THIS. We know she lies Maikai ... There is evidence of her lies all over the Internet!

jameson is incapable of being open and honest about anything IMO.

6. Jayelles

Mjenn/Koldkase says that jams was at the Wolf chat and that she chatted a little with her afterwards. KK believes it WAS jameson because of something she posted about her conversation with Jackie Dilson.

KK asked about her health problems and she said she was "healing" but that it was "slow going".

So she's well enough to play hat games, seemingly well enough to chat with members of other forums ... but not well enough to contact her own members and put their minds at rest re her "serious health concerns"?

Hmmm.

7. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Easy, Jayelles. JK probably went directly to the swamp by clicking on the URL under jameson's bookmarks (or favorites). That would have taken him directly into the forum under her hat. He probably then logged out and logged back in under his own hat, JK. And hence the odd logging in of jameson and then JK. However, it could have been and probably was jameson herself who decided to log in under JK's hat.

It's more than odd that jameson hasn't been posting, especially since she allegedly chatted with MJenn on Sunday. Something else is going on there.

8. Watching You

9. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

With MJenn!

What ever for? Is KK that bored?

10. Watching You

Got me, Show, I'm just repeating what someone else said, LOL.

11. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

That would be easy to explain. Theoretically, you have JK turning on Jameson's computer and sitting down at it, ready to post under the JK hat. But Jameson may routinely keep her computer logged into the forum under her own hat via a cookie. JK begins to compose a post, or does some other admin function, and suddenly notices that the identity is already Jameson's, not JK's. So, you would have JK logging out as Jameson, then logging back in as JK and recreating the activities the identity of Jameson is supposed to not be engaging in. The timing works out quite well in that hypothetical scenario.

I remember when Jameson used to maintain an explicit second identity of Jams on her forum. You could sometimes watch her spend all day logging in and out as Jameson and Jams, since the Jameson identity had an admin symbol next to it and the Jams identity did not.

12. Jayelles

Maybe the Ramseys have threatened her with legal action regarding her "project".

She did say :-

How could that be interpreted through the jamspin translator?

According to the above post, her "project" would have been completed 5 weeks ago.

Shades of Rita Johnson?

I still suspect that "Sunshine" is jameson. She's had more activity over the past week than she would normally have in a month.

13. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Jay, why do I think that Sunshine is a poster from somewhere here in FLA-LA land? Come to think of it, there are numerous posters there from here.....

jameson did pop in and out of the chat. Some of us did hang out being silly after Chris left. Of course, I ended up offending someone without even meaning to so I left the building. Now ya tell me that jams returned?!

RR

14. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

He blew her off. Jmho.

Who is the group. I wonder if it is/was anyone at CU.

15. Jayelles

MT?

I guess it depends how you interpret "isn't opposed" and "wished me well". "Isn't opposed" could mean that he didn't actually tell her not to.

Boxers "wish each other well" just before a fight!

jamspeak - riddle me ree :)

16. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Yes, MT is who I'm thinking. And group. :)

17. Elle

Elle Member

The group wouldn't be the famous RST? Just a shot in the dark. Jay. Have you prepared your lawsuit yet. :)

18. Jayelles

Yes Elle, my team of top lawyers are ready and waiting :)

QUIZ TIME

Can anyone name the people who said the following?

Quote 1

Quote 2

Quote 3

19. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Too Easy.......

As always, The C-Word is the answer. Hypocrisy is the most despicable trait and that is why I can't stomach the little sugar buzz. :rage: I'm already in a bad mood, don't bait me with a piece of Candy, please.

20. Jayelles

Hey Grumpy.... candy is supposed to IMPROVE your mood }>

I am in a great mood. I realised today that there are seven nights in my week:-

Saturday night.... Sunday night..... Monday night..... Tuesday night.... Wednesday night.... Thursday night .... and ..... Eviction night! Woohoo!

Anyways, you were correct. Hilarious eh?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice