SwampBait II......

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, May 20, 2005.

1. Elle

Elle Member

So what did River Rat win for being so clever, Jay? One of your famous T-shirts? :)

PS. Collecting $$$$$$$ for your lawsuit.

2. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

What I figured. The quotes make alot of sense about jameson. But for her to be jamesons main poster now doesn't. I guess they madeup.

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I think jameson could definitely be jaded these days ;-)

4. Jayelles

Another quote

Who said this?:-

5. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

6. Watching You

And, if she is to be believed, she got it from Darnay.

7. Jayelles

ROFL - It wasn't a Candy quote. Here is the full quote:-

I think I might have an even better one coming up... Found it last week - looking for it again.

8. Jayelles

Lol

When did Candy come on the forums? I was wondering how she chose her hat.

This is a discussion about Ramsey film and who should play Darnay Hoffman...

9. Watching You

Yeah, that's what I said, Jayelles (see my second post above). NYL = Darnay Hoffman. Darnay was the original source, Crabby just picked it up like a parrot and kept repeating it.

10. Watching You

Well, I can tell you this much, it was at least 13 minutes after I did. In fact, I believe it may have been 13 months after I did. I was on the forums in January 1997. She came on CS after I did and that was the beginning of the end for CS. Whaddashame.

11. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I didn't know it was 13 minutes or 13 months after you, WY. I'll be dogged. I've read something like that phrase a time or so before but it was like after 2001.

12. Elle

Elle Member

Jayelles.

Would this be the late Canadian actor John Candy? I'm curious (?).

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">New York Lawyer
    Member # 82

Rate Member posted 09-04-1999 09:19 AM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Darnay's wife Sydney agrees with the John Candy casting suggestion. She has ALWAYS thought Candy to be perfect for Darnay. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

13. Jayelles

I *think* so. I wouldn't have been able to tell you he was Canadian. Wasn't he in a film with Steve Thomas about two guys who got stuck in a snowstorm and had to make their way home together using a variety of transporation methods?

I'm not an expert on movie stars :)

14. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Wy

Watching You, I thought you were saying you you posted something about casting pearls before swine 13 months before Candy, but I missed a few inbetween posts.

Sorry. Dunderhead, :) JC

15. Elle

Elle Member

He was a very famous comedy star, Jay, but I only saw him in one movie with Maureen O'Hara. He died in March, 1994 at the age of 43.

http://www.r-go.ca/pages/Candy.htm

Attached Files:

16. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

John Candy co-starred with Steve Martin in Planes, Trains, and Automobiles and the plot line is just as you described it.

-Tea

17. Jayelles

I just noticed I typed Steve Thomas! :) Yes of course it was Steve martin - one of my favourite actors woops. He's such a clown. I loved him in Little Shop of Horrors and the film where he played a surgeon who had a little moggy problem in his operating theatre.

18. Elle

Elle Member

I did a double take when I came to Steve Thomas, Jay, but I knew you would see it! I like Steve Martin too, and have seen him in a few, but I like suspense. However, the last movie I saw on the big screen was "Shall We Dance?" Richard Gere and Jennifer Lopez. It didn't half bring back memories of my dancing days. I could have danced in the street after seeing that one. :) I'm getting carried away with myself here, sorry folks! It's 2:54 am here and there was a thunderstorm earlier, so here I am passing the time.

A little "moggy" problem (?). Haven't heard this in years, Jay. Translation: moggy is a cat in Scotland.

19. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Gee.........

I wonder who has been saying for years that Darnay is Candy is Darnay....

He can keep his pearls as I am sure that they have seen places we can only have nightmares over. :eek:

RR

20. Watching You

Oh Lawd, RR, what you just said, hahahahahahahahahaha. :tsmile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice