SwampBait II......

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, May 20, 2005.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

In all fairness

It's not like I don't wait for someone else to say what needs to be said......

:behind: those pearls will Nevah pass this Pig's inspection. :sleuth: but then again, not all have as high of standards (candy) as I do.

:wyhero:
    RR

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I just finished reading a book called, "Lions & Tigers & Mares, Oh My!" by Gay L. Balliet. Her husband is a veterinarian of large animals, and she assists him. I loved this book. BobC would love this book, because Gay Balliet has many pot bellied pigs, as well as the other kind, that she keeps as pets. I know how much BobC loved his little lady, and I always thought that was cool, but I never really understood how really intelligent and loving pigs are until I read her book.

She treats her pigs like family (as she does all her pets, including several cats). They join in when she has parties, they are well behaved, house trained, and they keep her company by the fireplace during the winters. As I read the book, all I could do was seethe at Lou Smit and the callous way he took that pig's life in his stun gun experiment. I have even less respect for the man now than I did before.

I would throw pearls before pigs before I would throw them before the mental misfit Crappy. In fact, I think pigs should wear pearls - they have more character than Crappy and the RST ever thought of having.

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Momentous day

I have to post this.... :rotfl:

ROFL ....where to start...... maybe this:-

So now we know - she ran out of ammunition :D

4. Elle

Elle Member

Oh give me a break, Rainsong, You were one of the worst disrupters I ever came across on the net. You and Robert St, James. I have several friends who will back me up on this.
    You were hell bent on disrupting CrimeNews2000 when I was a member there. A few other posters and myself got so fed up with you and your cloned twin Robert St. James, that we left, and you have the cheek to call Jayelles, a liar, a thief and a manipulator when you fall into this category with no trouble at all. Shame on you!

5. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Too funny...she's been a few shells short of a clip for a loooooooooooooong time!

6. Little

Little Member

Jayelles wrote:
    LOL! Oh....some people just make it too, too easy, don't they Jayelles??

Elle, I remember! If I forget I can always go back through my records for a good laugh. The entire thing couldn't have been more transparent.

Moab wrote:
    Yup :)

7. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

8. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

:glug: :beersign: :toast: :tipsy:

9. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

PMing at the swamp

This may be common knowledge for some, but . . . according to jameson, many of her posters "don't care to deal with people off the forum -- so they don't put an email address in their profile."

To set up an account jameson has "to put in SOME email address" -- her software demands it, she says, so she has "always" put in her own.

Whenever someone pms one of the "many" posters jameson has who don't want to "deal with people off the forum," jameson gets the pm.

I guess that's cool as long as everyone knows it.

10. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

either that or she IS many of her posters.

11. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I would think that might be true on sending an email through the forum address, but not the PMs. That is an internal messaging program through the forum software.Anyone who sends a PM, it goes to the person they send it to. That is totally different from sending someone an email using the email address in their profile!
    :yes:

12. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Right Moab.

In other words JC, the PM's and the email have nothing to do with each other. They are in no way connected.

It's two things. Susan Bennet can read everyone's PM's and she is also most of the hats on her forum.

What a wingnut.

13. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Correction

I stand corrected. :) It's the emails thru her forum she receives.

14. she wounded

she wounded Member

jameson's new thread!

Looks like she is at it again trying like always to throw people off!

We paied twice to get kicked of her scanky little site! First she never gave the woundes one Damn thing. Get it right scank. It was ok for Itsy and Winds, to call me anything and it was considered bad if I slaped back.
    Hey guess what! I was right Gerri did know Sam Rich and she had messed with meth. She had even done it with the very people that said Gerri wouldn't touch the stuff.
    It was known and posted by both Itsy and Winds that the each of them had problems with meth.

People at that site didn't like what we had to offer to the Butt's fourm.

Scank -- in the old days a Scank was what in truck stops were call lot lizzards.
    She is truly a money monger. It's my opinion she will do anything to get a dollar. Now I don't know for sure but I belive I've seen her in the parking lot!

15. atlanta girl

atlanta girl Banned - TOS Violation

well wounded havent both itsy and wind have admitted they had problems with meth in past.i think wind even said gerrie had done meth with her once. i still stick withgerrie wasnt into meth.she mayhave used a few times hereand there but it wasnt to the point she had trouble with it.was not a every day accourance for her.and i never ever heard her mention sam in any way shape or form.but like i said before i didnt live withher 24/7. i think if gerrie did do meth it was only with a very close friend in which i woulfd put wind and 2 others.also if she did she probaly would not tell me since i wasnt a user and generally preached against drugs the lsast 6 months or so that gerrie was alive i was tryingto kick the weed habit. goingt o school at night to better my self i was always encourging otheres gerrie included to go to school make something of them selves.that there was more to life than getting high everday doing the same ole things with the same ole people you was doing as a teenager.ive no interest ingoing to skank place. ::shocked2

16. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I saw you as a "new" member there once, atlanta girl (not under the hat you use now), yet I never once saw a post by you and you say you never joined that forum. From my experience, the only truth she utters is that she is a junkie, an addict. As an addict, she can't support her own habit nor is her husband willing to support it. She uses people, takes in money, highly doubtful she reports her junkie income, yadayadayada.

She was baiting you back then, and you didn't bite. Good for you!

17. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Revisionist history ahoy!

So Jameson writes today:

Which is interesting, because on September 10, 2003, she wrote:

18. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Gawd, back when Keenun was first elected, Susan was singing her praises.

19. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Spewings....

Candy
    Member since 1-4-05
    08-23-05, 07:54 AM (EST)

15. "RE: Not quite ..."
    In response to message #14

I can well imagine White was asked all this on the record, under oath, and HE doesn't want you to know his answers to any relevant questions like this.

:laffbig:

It Must Suck to have to Imagine.

And to be Candy.

RR

20. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I do not understand Ashley's problem with Fleet White. She seems to really want him to be guilty. She doesn't seem to believe that his DNA and handwriting were tested and even if it was - she doesn't believe the results!

Over the years I have seen more lynching go on at jameson's than anywhere else - the only difference is that they bash anyone who isn't a Ramsey :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice