SwampBait........

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Feb 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elle

Elle Member

Couldn't think of anything else when I read what Mary McAuliffe had stated.

The "Hooch Man" phrase is usually a lot of fun when you ask an American or Canadian to say this with a Scottish accent, Thor. The next time you have a few glasses of your wine - try it!" :rolling:

btw Hooch does not rhyme with Pooch. :) ch is pronounced the same way you would pronounce it in Loch.

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Patterns

We have seen how jameson's forum defends murder suspects and how they will spin themselves dizzy in order to justify behaviour which the 'thinking' majority perceive to be bizarre/wrong. Therefore, on reflection, it shouldn't surprise us that jameson is now defending Candy after she has been banned from most of the other forums.

It's helpful in enabling us to evaluate the worth of their opinions on other matters though.

Margoo made a particularly interesting post on the thread about the 5 year old who was handcuffed. I have more to say about that, but I have no time just now. Let's just say that as a member of the teaching profession, I can only sigh at armchair "experts". Give them a month in a classroom and see how they cope. Personally, I take my hat off to primary school teachers. A colleague of mine had to deal with a boy who was literally bouncing off the walls, all day, every day. He assaulted the teachers, bit other pupils, screamed, had tantrums..... He couldn't sit for two seconds without sticking a pencil into another pupil or kicking them under the desk. The school consulted child behaviour experts, employed a classroom assistant and generally tried to help the boy to learn to control his behaviour. Eventually, there were a series of meetings with a large number of concerned parents whose childrens' education was suffering as a result of the undue amount of attention that needed to be spent on managing this one boy. After some further violent outbursts from him, a decision was taken to exclude him permanently from the school and guess what? - his parents went to the papers and it made front page news. They boy was portrayed as an innocent little angel who was being victimised. His parents blew the whole thing up to make it look as though he was being bullied and misunderstood. Unfortunately, it is usually the policy of schools NOT to comment on these cases so the other side of the story never emerged in the media. I am sure that there would be plenty of armchair experts shaking their heads and tut-tutting at how this poor child had been badly treated by this terrible school. One bad apple really can spoil the whole barrel.

Ashley is the only one speaking any sense over there these days.

jameson says the Public Forum may not be for much longer. Her regular members are clearly tired of Candy's rants and rails against the "Gutter" on every thread she posts on. She says Groo asked her to go back to CS but she refused because the flamers would only carry on. Those of us with good memories will recall that Candy was the one who instigated all the flamefests there - as she does on forums where she isn't banned..

What will poor Candy do then as her membership is restricted to the public forums?

Either jameson will have to award her a "scholarship" (will Imon/Rachel/JBAdvocate/Rocky get one too?) or Candy will have to fork out her $50.

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I was at work!

So, I missed whatever I did now.

I am a member of CS. A calm, contributing member capable of conversing with my co-posters. My productivity is amazing when I am not having to constantly defend you gutter groupies.

RR

4. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

So who was banned from decent forums first - jameson?

5. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

10-4, Jc.

6. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

As I suspected ...

7. Jayelles

jameson's credibility

jameson says:-

I certainly wouldn't believe jameson over anyone else because I have my own absolute proof that jameson tells lies. A couple of years ago, she made a post implying that I had been inundating her with e-mails which contained stuff she didn't want to know. The accusation was intended to hurt my credibility but all it did was provide the evidence to me that she is a liar. When two people give conflicting versions of a story, it's often hard to know what to believe and up until that point, I hadn't been quite certain what to believe about jameson.

Both jameson and I know that very few e-mails have passed between us and they only started at her instigation (in a post she made several years ago which said "Jayelles - e-mail me. I have a 'present' for you".)

I have kept all of our e-mails intact and I have sent her less than 20 over a 5 year period. Twelve of these were sent over a 2 week period when Tracey II was aired in the UK. They contained information that jameson very much wanted to know. Neither did 5 any of the remaining 8 contained information she "didn't want to know" - unless she hadn't wanted to know about an embarassing typo she had made in a post about John Ramsey. I would concede that the last e-mail I sent her probably contained something she didn't want to know - that I was copying her server on our communications.

I couldn't care less about whether anyone actually believes that I inundated her with garbage e-mails. I got something far bigger out of that little sideshow - enlightenment :)

8. Little

Little Member

Gee Jayelles...A present??!!

It pays to document, doesn't it? Good for you.

Little

9. Jayelles

I imagine her forum will be getting put back on protect any time now because DocG is questioning the credibility of her unnamed sources.

I note that DocG has been attacked by a troll who posted something vile and said he was worse than candy. Now, does that ring any hinky bells with anyone else? DocG is polite at all times AND he provides sources. The only people he upsets are the RST...

10. Elle

Elle Member

Huh? DocG has also upset quite a few people here on FFJ, Jayelles. I know others will back me up on this.

11. Little

Little Member

LOL Ella - yes, I have been on that list from time to time. When people are passionate about their theories that can happen.

Little

12. Elle

Elle Member

I know I'm on his list, for sure!

13. Jayelles

Hmmm. I obviously missed that.

Too bad. I guess that means FFJ members can also be blamed for attacking DocG over yonder.

I think I am beginning to understand why she opened her forum to the public. There is a pattern to what has been happening there and I wish I hadn't allowed myself to be baited into posting.

If I'm right - it stinks.

14. RiverRat

What's the big mystery? Do you guys think that something wicked this way comes? :devil: Just because I responded to a viscous lie posted there?

Let me know if I need to liquidate my assets........... :laughup: I think that I have a jar of freeze dried coffee somewhere around here.

RR

15. Jayelles

Can I ask the audience? :monty:

16. Elle

Elle Member

You would need to go back through many posts Jay, to find the arguments many of us have had with DocG here., and you're such a busy girl, you don't have the time for this. He thought most of us accused Patsy Ramsey for all the wrong reasons. He does strongly believe it was John Ramsey who ended JonBenét's life. If you do have the time, all his reasons are stated on FFJ. Sorry I can't put a date to his posts. Maybe even last year (?).

17. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Every poster from FFJ & websleuths (except the one who asked how to register) is dissed there.

Yes, Jayelles, it does stink. It was stinky long before Candy posted there.

18. RiverRat

Update on Doom

jameson
    Member since 5-8-02
    03-26-05, 04:38 PM (EST)

"Forum on protect"

I am determined to have stage one of my project complete by April 1st. In order to make sure I meet my self-imposed deadline, I am going to have to find more hours in my day. The forums will have to take a back seat for a while. They will remain on protect until ?????.

The public discussions have been interesting, the goal was achieved. I hate in a way to close the doors - - but we all have priorities and right now I think the project must come first.

Back later

19. Jayelles

Which translated means:-

"Flamers I can cope with (just blame it on the "BORG"), but DocG would ask these pesky questions that were beginning to make us look foolish. PlanA failed - that was to deflect the questions and focus on some minor side issue instead. Doc just kept coming back to the question. PlanB also failed - that was to insult him and try and bait him into an angry response that would give us an excuse to delete his posts. DocG remained so damned polite. So I had to resort to PlanC - claim to be too busy and put the forum on protect".

LOL Only yesterday I posted:-

And I posted it 13 minutes before anyone else }>

It's rather amusing actually. Her forum has been a joke for the past two months and she hasn't been bothered about the flamefests. Now over the past couple of weeks things have quietened down and she's suddenly concerned?

Nah.

20. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I am quite sure jameson is writing her memoirs or a book about her experiences with the Ramsey case. I have expected her to do this for years, especially after she betrayed the Ramseys, thought only of herself, and sold something that was given to her in confidence to the National Enquirer for $40K or whatever. She seeks once again to profit from the death of JonBenet Ramsey, and she doesn't care who she has to walk over to do it.

The worst of it will be that she will spout her usual nonsense about how the Ramseys are so innocent, but I doubt her work will get much notice. Don't think for one second she won't use posts from anyone who has posted on her skank forum. She will. If she can get away with it, she will try using posts from other forums as well.

What amazes me the most is why this stupid, narcissistic, baby-killer-supporting woman thinks anyone is interested in reading her crap. Her timeline alone is enough to put me to sleep. Never did get through that one.

Once again she will claim it's about getting the truth out, like she did when she sold material that didn't belong to her to the Enquirer. The truth is, it's all about the money. How much lower can she go? I'm sure we'll find out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice