SwampBait........

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Feb 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

You're exactly right, Jayelles. I think we all could have predicted this - it's SOP for jameson - when the truth gets a little too hot for her to handle, she does just what she is doing now - avoids answering and closes her pubic forum. DocG hit her where it hurt, but she'll never admit it.

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

More predictables?

Could we also have predicted the following?:-

1. That Candy would start a thread (any old thread) to show everyone that SHE can still post (starting a new thread will make sure no-one misses her LOL)

2. That jameson would make a post denying that she has put the forum on protect to discourage a discussion. She says she too "busy" to keep an eye on her own forum but obviously she's not too "busy" to read here eh? Also, the fact that she's taken time to deny it - kind of gives it substance don't you think? }>

3. That Margoo would make some vague, dismissive posts to DocG knowing that he can no longer post to point out that they are vague and dismissive and lacking in real critical analysis. It is also interesting that she can claim to be so critical of the points he has made since, by her own admission, she hasn't read 90% of what he has posted! How can you claim to be critical of something you haven't read? DocG had her summed up when he said:-

Unfortunately, Margoo won't do this. When I posted my "stungun" analysis a couple of years ago, margoo's response was to state that it had "many flaws of logic" but despite me asking her SIX times, she refused to elaborate as to what these were :)

Now, Margoo's best response to DocG's detailed arguments is to deflect, hurl insults at DocG or to make vague statements like "your concept ... is sorely lacking" (no explanation as to why).

This behaviour of Margoo's is cowardly. She was a member of WS, but on two occasions, she copied posts of mine from WS to jameson's to address them. She knew I couldn't respond at jameson's - but that suited her. I challenged her to discuss them with me at WS and her response was a deafening silence. Since the forum went on protect, she has made two posts to him - vague, insulting, dismissive posts which ignore his arguments - but which she knows cannot be answered.

I hope some learned folks are reading the forums and noting the contrast.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2005
  3. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Yes.

4. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

RiverRat - did you finally force her to close the public forum? (I read where she said you, only you, could do it!) Good for you!

5. Watching You

Aw, come on, you guys, lighten up. jameson has only proven that old axiom: birds of a feather stick together. Mary MSU aka candy and jams are birds of a feather - both mental misfits and both snakes in the grass. It is only right that jams offers her fellow slithery snake a place to post at her viper pit. I must say candy fits right in there. Hssssssssss

:snake:

6. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Only me........

:queen: :headbang: :takeabow: :wood: :viking: :bigstick:

7. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Why are there two "Candy"s on that forum, one an unregistered user and the other listed as a member since 01-04-05? There was an unregistered user who had signed up with the name "RiverRat" but was told by Jameson to find another name so as not to be confused with you, RiverRat. This person then chose the name BIZ. Why doesn't she tell this unregistered Candy to get a different name?

8. Watching You

There was probably more than one poster posting as Candy, but most of the confusion comes from Candy herself. She goes on a tear and forgets to log in. Then someone tells her to log in, which she does, and she appears as registered user. It's all part of her pathos. She's certifiably insane. Methinks.

9. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

?????????

Why is it that no one ever tries to pretend they are me???

hummmmmmmmmmmmm

10. Watching You

Maybe because nobody could pretend to be THAT crazy, Sparky old girl.

11. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Thanks for clarifying that, Watching You. It's all so confusing to me, especially when, in this one thread (I forgot which one), one Candy told the other Candy to "F-off". Very strange, indeed.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2005
  12. Watching You

The Candy who told Candy to F-off could have been any of hundreds of posters who all think she is a trouble-making flake. If you see a Candy who can't put two sentences together that make sense, it's probably the real Candy. Or someone trying to mimic her, haha. All posts by the registered Candy belong to the lunatic.

13. RiverRat

Hmmmmm

Just like the morning of December 26th when the Ten O'Clock hour came and went without comment............jameson's big announcement wasn't revealed last week.

Now her poster sit, just wondering what Fleet is up to........I'm glad that I don't have to.

RR

14. Watching You

:laffbig: :laffbig: :laffbig: :laffbig:

:nono:

15. Watching You

Speaking of Candy, haven't seen much of her since MSU basketball team got obliterated in the playoffs.

Maybe she was one of those who got arrested for performing downtown after the game, ya think? :martini: :martini:

16. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Maybe the stuff will be turned in Apr 15, deadline for taxes.

But the poster dave now can dispute Jayelles til heart be content cause dave is protected. Lol.

17. Watching You

The poster Dave is protected only in that Jayelles cannot refute his stupidity on that forum, but that doesn't protect him from being one of the biggest laughing stocks on the Internet. Jayelles blows him out of the water, and he knows it. If she has something she needs to call him on, she has access to several other forums, including this one, and Dippy Dave can't post here.

18. Niner

Niner Active Member

What? What's she revealing?? Too much real life keeping me busy - Thought I was keeping up here!! What's she going to reveal!!???!! :confused:

19. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

How about this, Niner?

She's going to reveal that the Pope had a love child. :balloon:

20. RiverRat

Oh....The Suspense!

jameson
    Member since 5-8-02
    04-09-05, 05:07 PM (EST)

6. "Answering questions"
    In response to message #5

from here and email.
    It is sent and should have been received by now.

I would like to give the Ramseys an opportunity to see it and offer suggestions. The final edit will be mine and mine alone, but they may have something to add or some reason to want something changed - and I will consider that. So... I have an appointment to meet with Lin Wood fairly soon. John could also be there but I understand he may have another obligation on the day I will be in Atlanta. It will be up to them if they care to take the time to go over it and discuss it. I will be in Atlanta, it is up to them to take the opportunity - or not.

Either way, the project will move forward - - slowly and deliberately - - but it will happen.

I am, as I explained, not finished wih it - just the initial work is complete. I have to make sure I covered all I can in as concise a manner as possible - and my attorney is telling me what I need to do to protect myself from lawsuits and such. Still going to be a while.

But it is coming.
    :nsf:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice