SwampBait........

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Feb 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Boy swamp witch sure is milking this case for all the money she can get.

She's gotten money from the tabs for sold material....money every month for that forum... and now this is looking like a timeline/book.... She's gonna turn out to be the highest paid Ramsey Ho. Right up there with the woodster.

2. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

Okay I am way behind and never read at the swamp. So my question is, is someone over there using your nic?

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Intriguing!

This is a very quick post. I'm still on my travels but I should be back online in a couple of days.

4. Niner

Niner Active Member

LOL! :rolling: cute balloon! must be new! You must not be Catholic... :angeldev:

5. Niner

Niner Active Member

WOW! I did not know... LOL! a real book... or an e-book... like Marlene Newell?? You all know Gnarlene, right? Just like a jameson for the Rams, she is advocating Scott Peterson's innocence!!
    Here's her ebook (hoping it is still there-otherwise you'll have to pay $15 for this!) PLUS! she is going to interview Scott, and that will be an additional $45 to get THAT part of her book! LOL! what a scam!!

It's called The Journey from Presumption to Conviction and is definitely FULL of holes...

http://www.scottisinnocent.com/New Version Book/Title Page.htm

6. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Don't be surprised to find out your hat has been used in vain by the skank in her book, which will be as twisted as she is.

Expect more of the same ole - anything for her to cash in on a six-year-old's murder. I'm afraid that she is in for a bit of a shock, though, when she finds out that nobody gives a damn about her opinion or her timeline.

7. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

8. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Not specifically, although that was entertaining. Apparently there was a time back in 2003 when she decided to spam all the Usenet newsgroups to get herself some publicity for her JonBenetProject e-mail address. Oh my, what a laugh, she tried to spam the Rush Limbaugh newsgroup to get Rush himself to notice her and the case. That went nowhere, for which we can all breathe a sigh of relief.

9. Jayelles

jameson's book

I shall buy it of course (unless I can only buy it from jameson herself by sending a cheque and my personal information :)) Then I shall enjoy reading it and reviewing it. If amazon sells it, we'll be able to review it there too and include some useful URL links in the reviews too if necessary!

I wonder what Candy's role has been and whether she was aware of her role or not? ;-)

One could be cynical and question that this is anything other than another venture to milk the Ramsey cow. Since she's been dropped by the ramseys, she'll have lost her lucrative "insider" status with the tabloids.

I think it's time the Ramseys wrote another book (or an update to DOI). Perhaps if they do, they'll give their side of the jameson story.

10. RiverRat

Another long wait......

jameson
    Member since 5-8-02
    04-15-05, 10:12 PM (EST)

7. "RE: Answering questions"
    In response to message #6

Next deadline, also self-imposed, is January 23rd. After that I will be meeting with those who will make it come to life - actually sharing the project with some.

It is going forward in unexpected ways - - - amazing what a person can do when they put their heart into something. Doors do open..

11. Elle

Elle Member

Oh Jeesh, please don't put ideas into their stupid heads! I haven't bought every single JonBenét book, but it would be interesting to see what Jameson's side of the story is, when it comes to her first encounter with the Ramseys, compared to what Patsy and John had to say in DOI.

Susan Stine was the first person to let the Ramseys know Jameson had a site, and from that day forward, my guess is they were all in cahoots with one another.

12. Jayelles

JAN 23rd???? Is that a misprint? 9 months between stages?

Call me an old cynic but why is she making these posts? What is the point in telling the world you have a secret project underway? ... that you are consulting lawyers who will help you avoid being sued? What IS the point that? Why not just do it quietly and let everyone find out about it when it's finished? Is it self-importance? A need for attention? Or is she wanting *someone* to feel worried about what she is doing?

I know many people who have written and published books. They are either willing to talk about it (sometimes without revealing TOO much of the plot) or they just don't talk about it at all. Usually the latter - especially if they aren't super-confident about the outcome.

Reminds me of Rita Johnson in a way (help us all LOL!)

13. Elle

Elle Member

You're right, Jay. It would have been a bigger project for her if she had shut her face and waited until it was finished, but she's to eager to annouce she has a big secret project on the go, and we peasants out here should be bowing to her. :bow:

14. RiverRat

Who knows?

And since case news is sooooo beyond dead, this is all we have to chew on.

I saw that she has a thread started where she is very upset with John and Patsy for not properly maintaining a tipline.

Everyone's Favorite, Candy, proceeded to tell her that there was really no need for the Ramseys to have done so.

Kind of makes me wish I were drunk so that I'd have a reasonable explanation for what I just typed.

:glug: ::shocked2
    RR

15. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

jameson
    Member since 5-8-02
    04-15-05, 10:12 PM (EST)

7. "RE: Answering questions"
    In response to message #6

Next deadline, also self-imposed, is January 23rd.

It's a gimmick imho. Another year of dues.

But I read where the Ramsey's put the wrong freaking phone number in DOI to call for tips. There's something real wrong with that.

16. Elle

Elle Member

Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha! :toast:

17. Watching You

In this case I agree with candy. Why would the Ramseys maintain a tip line when all roads lead back to them?

As for jameson, :yuck:

18. Jayelles

I was correct - Jan 23rd WAS a misprint, she has now changed it to read April 23rd. I thought that was odd, I've never known 9 months between stages in a publishing deal.

Something very odd about the whole thing tho'. She says she has an appointment to meet with Lin Wood before then and will let everyone know if it takes place ...... she asks "will he show?" ...... Eh?

An appointment is when two or more people agree in advance to meet. Either Lin has agreed to meet or he hasn't. If he has agreed to meet and then 'doesn't show', it wouldn't say much for his professionalism. Sounds as if he hasn't agreed to meet at all (not definitely anyway) in which case she does NOT have an apointment with him! LOL

Maybe she told him she'd be waiting in the Moonbeam cafe at 2pm on Thursday if he wants to talk ... :coffee: :coffee:

Oh dear. Big yawns. Maybe Lin will write a book :) Maybe someone else will write a book and interview him about jameson :D Maybe Lin just wants to get on with his more lucrative client work now that the Ramsey legal cow seems to have dried up.

19. Watching You

Well, what it amounts to is that Susan Bennett contacted Lin Wood and told him what she was up to. She further told him that she would be in Atlanta on such and such a date and would like to give him the chance to look her manuscript over and comment or refute anything she has written. She must think by doing so she has covered her butt.

I'd laugh myself silly if he doesn't see her, she prints whatever it is she is going to print, and he sues her. Her arrogance knows no bounds.

20. Jayelles

OTOH, if he doesn't turn up to see her, she will always be able to say that she was willing to meet/discuss and he didn't show. It's kind of like these stories one reads about or sees on TV where someone has a gripe against an individual or company. At the end of the report, there is often a statement to the effect that "Mr Brown was invited to appear on this programme but he declined to do so" or "Widgets Inc had no comment to make" - I always feel that strengthens the case against them.

By posting about her "appointment", she is effectively recording her offer/willingness to meet and to let him review her project.

OTOH, why should Lin take time out of his busy schedule to meet with jameson? He is well within his rights to ask her to mail it to him. Of course, she won't do that. She can always deny the contents of a verbal discussion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice