SwampBait........

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Feb 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Exactly, Jayelles. Wood probably won't show up at her beck and call, and she will make the statement that he was invited to comment but he declined. To me it indicates that at least some of what she has to say about him isn't complimentary.

Without making any predictions, I'd say jameson is out of her league with Wood, even if they are two snakes in the grass. She'd better not get too cocky.

2. Watching You

My my my, the similarity of it all...

From the chief little head at the swamp:

Sort of reminds one of those words in the ransom note:

3. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

Now am a bit curious, what actually happened with (gag) candy?

4. Watching You

Could you narrow your question about candy, Sylvia? It could take weeks to describe what happened with that psycho abuser.

5. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

Okay where is the b*tch posting and on whose side is she on today, is that narrow enough :rolling: :rolling:

6. Watching You

Haha, yep. She's posting at the swamp. It's hard to say whose side she's on; depends on what day of the month it is.

She hates the gutter.

Yours faithfully,
    Gutter WY

7. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

Does that mean I am now gutter Sylvia? :devil:

8. Watching You

9. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

Oh what an honor! Love it!

10. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I note that the same people who support the Ramseys.. and Jeff McDonald... and Scott Peterson ... and Darlie Routier .... and David Westerfield ... are now supporting Michael Schiavo.

Oh and candy supports "Michael". I wonder if she has contacted him yet?

What is it that makes some people have stronger sympathies with the killers/suspected killers than the victims?

11. Niner

Niner Active Member

oohh, Jayelles! Do you want to start a "share" forum for this book??!! I'm first in line!! :bow:

12. Jayelles

sure. like a book chain?

13. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Jan 23 or Apr 23

It's still a fugly gimmick.

14. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

I never understood people who are charmed by murderers or other criminals. Must be something wrong with their brain.

15. Little

Little Member

That's an interesting phenomenon, isn't it? Maybe it's because the competition pool is not very large. Maybe they feel like kindred spirits. Maybe it's an easy side to take because it doesn't require any particular analytical skills - just the ability to say "they're innocent".

Little

16. Watching You

Maybe because they have the STUPID gene.

17. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

Yes, extremely interesting. Sometimes looks like some watch CSI too much, the no DNA followers. Others are unable to put the pieces of the puzzle together. And of course there also seem to be some that are pure lunatics.

18. Niner

Niner Active Member

LOL!!

now THAT was funny!!

:cafe: you made my morning!

19. Niner

Niner Active Member

Kind of...

Once you get the book and finished reading - I can start a thread - well, that is if anyone else wants to read it!! LOL! :cool2: I'll start the thread and we can just pass the book around to each other. I keep 3 different threads for sharing books on WebSleuths - so I have NO problem in keeping this one in order! :pcguru:

Thanks Jayelles - you're the best! :takeabow:

20. Jayelles

There is only one problem. I'm in Scotland and when the book comes out, It'll take a week or so for them to send it overseas to me. Then, if I send it back, let me see.... our post takes about a month to get to the next town where it will be rushed by stagecoach to Southampton. I think they change the horses four or five times and so it should be there within the week. After that, they put the mail on a slow boat to China where it will finally be transferred by "cal-ee-ya" pigeon to Outer Mongolia and thereafter by steamboat to a small south pacific island where the natives translate the mail into smoke signals which are relayed around the island to a small outpost which converts the smoke signals back into regular writing again. Every Tuesday, a world record breaking canoeist takes the mail to the mainland where it will finally be pplaced aboard an aircraft and flown to it's destination. What do you reckon? 2..3 months?

Seems like that's what they do to our mail anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice