SwampBait........

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Feb 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Recruitment Drive...

Pageantry is "Educational and fun"
    http://www.voy.com/14495/

2. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

I think I will make some popcorn and pull up a comfy chair for this one, because it will be quite the spectacle, seeing Jameson's forum spammed by a million pageant directors, all of whom are only interested in her site enough to see it as an opportunity to sell a new niche market on giving them thousands of dollars in entry fees, Note to Jameson: See all those large pictures of little girls who look twenty but are really three? Get used to it, because that is what your forum will become...a gallery of Bratz dolls.

3. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

It's getting worse! I saw a sign for one of those kiddie pageants in my town! I wanted to do some punishing right there!

4. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

Reasons which can motivate pageant entry:

Sex sells. Remember, they may want to marry this kid off one day.
    Catfights are fun, even when passive agressively accomplished.
    It's easier to assemble a committee of ones peers when going to the restroom.
    Mom is living vicariously.
    It's cheaper than a facelift.
    It gives Mom an excuse to leave town and go on an all girls vacation...often.
    It gives Dad a free weekend, where he can go and do as he pleases, with whom he pleases, often.
    _______________________+++++++++++++________________
    No matter how beautiful my girls are, they have been turned toward alternative pursuits. Superficiality can never take the place of a beautiful woman who has common sense, and a work ethic which can manifest itself through a mother, a homemaker, or an entrepeneur.

5. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

P.S. We're not prejudiced. We hired a John Ramsey last week! :imonline:

:did:

6. Little

Little Member

I thought since pageants were being discussed on this thread this might be ok for here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice