T.C. Sunday paper ..JR plans to run

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Aurora, Mar 14, 2004.

1. Freespirit

Freespirit Member

BobC

Provoke! Provoke! Provoke!

Consider yourself provoked. . .

2. Elle

Elle Member

Would you be one and the same Freespirit who used to post with Delmar, Thor and I at CN2000?

3. Freespirit

Freespirit Member

Yes, Elle, it's me!

4. Elle

Elle Member

Hello there!

Hello there, young Freespirit! Where have you been? How well I remember your excellent posts on the JonBenét case. I still remember you stating ... "all the evidence leads back to the Ramseys." It still does, Freespirit. It still does!

Welcome back! I still correspond with Thor and Delmar. :p Here we are still posting, while Justice for JonBenét has not been granted.

5. Freespirit

Freespirit Member

Hi, Elle

I've been in "lurke mode" for quite awhile now. I read the forum usually everyday, but have not posted regularly.

I'm really glad that John is making this run because it is going to put him back in the public eye again. However, I think both John and Patsy LOVE being in the public eye regardless of what they say. Patsy enjoys it MUCH more than John - in fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Patsy is the driving force behind John running.

Last night I watched the Adam Walsh story. It once again enforced how different the Walsh's are from the Ramsey's. Some people say it's because the Ramsey's were looked at as suspects while the Walsh's were not.

I don't know. You'd think that John would use his good Southern Common Sense to organize a search for JonBenet's killer instead of running for a seat in the House. No?

But instead all of his money is used to keep he and Patsy out of jail.

The above is only my opinion (which doesn't count for much in most places) and cannot be reprinted anywhere, not that it would be of interest to anyone. . .

6. Elle

Elle Member

I can go along with this, Freespirit, because you're right! If John wins, Patsy once more will be on display.

It also amazes me why the Boulder Police didn't make a big issue of why the Ramseys themselves never searched their own house thoroughly before the 911 call. After all, they knew where this hidden wine cellar was (?). The Ramseys weren't crippled! They were both capable of going up and down stairs!! They could have even called on their own friends to help them with a house search.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice