Talk to Us Then, Linda!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Apr 11, 2002.

1. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

BobC and Shadow

Ditto what RiverRat said....and FedEx

2. fly

fly Member

not gone, just busy

Don't worry, folks, you don't get rid of me that easy. Harsh words and criticism won't be what makes me leave -- if for no other reason than to not give anybody the satisfaction of driving me off. :)

I've just been swamped with work and have had no time to be online other than a quick peek at Mrs. Brady's page to be sure nothing's up. Don't be surprised if I disappear again in the next two weeks. I'm on deadline for a big project.

Once more, I wasn't trying to discredit shadow, I was pointing out that he hadn't always expressed such faith in his source(s). I've always enjoyed having shadow on board, and his tips were not the reason for that. As I said before, failed tips might influence how much credence I give future tips, but they don't quickly influence my opinion of the person sharing them.

3. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Fedora

I hadn't even looked there in months and it's just sad that it hasn't changed one bit. Sigh.

Welcome back Fly.

4. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Shadow

I forgot to tell you about something really wierd that happened to me that day I left JW. I took off from work that day feeling like I'd been kicked in the stomach by several former friends, so I just went to this park down the road and walked around feeling a little depressed. Anyway--it was not raining but it was all overcast with sporadic lightning and all of asudden out of nowhere lightning struck very close by, startling me and everybody else at the park! I mean it was SCARY LOUD!

So anyway--that kind of jarred my pointy little head around and I just realized that I was taking the forum thing WAY too seriously. Since that day I've really put these forums in the proper perspective and everything's much better. Nothing phases me anymore and I certainly have my sense of humor intact!

ONWARD!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice